Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

Thats a lie, you don't voice your opinion against the klan, neo nazis, or Trump. just blm, obama and the clintons. Someone else has to bring it up. if someone says something negative about Trump, well Obama did.........negative comment about the klan, well blm did..........

They can't handle the truth.

Were better than this. We cannot let the evil that this administration has empowered and has given new hope, destroy us. this administration has helped renew hate in america and has set us back 40 years. good people of all races will not stand for it. Last time this happened, there was a civil war and good people prevailed.

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

Please validate that claim so that you don't sound just like Tobie.Β  In what country(ies) do minorities have it better than in the racist and bigoted USA.Β  Furthermore, did you feel this way between 2008 and 2016?

See stop trying to make this political. Yes I've felt this way since a young child. Including 08-16. Regardless where we stand in racism on a global scale we should be way past were we currently are. It's a embarrassment to all.

2 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

See stop trying to make this political. Yes I've felt this way since a young child. Including 08-16. Regardless where we stand in racism on a global scale we should be way past were we currently are. It's a embarrassment to all.

Can't list one country. What would be the answer....molotav cocktails and assassinating police officers? That's not embarrassing, that's despicable.

11 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

This is the hidden content, please

Great editorial by Mr. West. Β He mirrored my thoughts, but has the ability to put them into words so much better than I (me?). Β And his mention of theΒ coverage of this tragedy by the MSM is right on. Β They've turned this into a left wing propaganda film, spewing their vitriolic message that is soaked up by the Left. Β I have yet to see what ignited the clash. Β The white supremacist, dispicable as they may be, had a permit to march, and spew their hate. Β And Mr. West questioned, as I did, did the counter protestors? Β As we both questioned, why wasn't there a larger police presence? Β Why did this tragedy happen? Β The blame falls squarely on the shoulders on the Mayor and Governor.

It took Trump two days to denounce the hate by an evil klansman. He was afraid to disappoint his base and his racist cabinet. Being advised by Steve Bannon and Jeff Sessions.....please. He would have tweeted on anyone else in 5 minutes. What a disgrace. He tweeted imediately on the ceo's that distanced themselves from his p grabbing arse.

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

It took Trump two days to denounce the hate by an evil klansman. He was afraid to disappoint his base and his racist cabinet. Being advised by Steve Bannon and Jeff Sessions.....please. He would have tweeted on anyone else in 5 minutes. What a disgrace. He tweeted imediately on the ceo's that distanced themselves from his p grabbing arse.

At least he denounced it. His timing does not have to suit you.

How about if he rubbed elbows with the Muslim brotherhood?

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Such fake outrage. You are so transparent even 3rd graders can see right through you. And the hypocrisy is just unbelievable.Β 

10 hours ago, new tobie said:

Were better than this. We cannot let the evil that this administration has empowered and has given new hope, destroy us. this administration has helped renew hate in america and has set us back 40 years. good people of all races will not stand for it. Last time this happened, there was a civil war and good people prevailed.

Have you seen what has happened to some of those people that attended the rally and have been identified? They have lost their jobs, they have been disowned by their families. One guy said he is scared to go home, because he has been receiving death threats. Another guy was kicked out of Β his hotel room. They are reaping what they have sowed.. I don't agree with the death threats. The same people in this thread that talked about Colin and his supposedly disrespect of the flag, support this mess.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Have you seen what has happened to some of those people that attended the rally and have been identified? They have lost their jobs, they have been disowned by their families. One guy said he is scared to go home, because he has been receiving death threats. Another guy was kicked out of Β his hotel room. They are reaping what they have sowed.. I don't agree with the death threats. The same people in this thread that talked about Colin and his supposedly disrespect of the flag, support this mess.

Are you saying you support the suppression of free speech?

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You're an idiot! Β I have not seen one instance where anybody supports this crap. Β So, I can say you supported the killing of cops by the BLM racists'. Β Would that be a fair statement.

34 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Keep defending your nazi friends.Β 

Everybody on this board has seen repeatedly your analytical skills. You support whatever your Liberal nut-cases tell you to believe, and you invent "facts" to substantiate your misguided beliefs. Your attempts to label me and othersΒ are just so ridiculous and hilarious.

7 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Then you are telling me that not only is Mr. Trump not getting the job done but Mr. Obama was a failure in this area as well.

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

He was forced to denounce it.

Maybe he should call it "workplace violence". Well, since it wasn't at "work" (these were not paid rioters), maybe he should just label it a "vehicular incident". You know, attempt to minimize the situation as performed on multiple occasionsΒ by the previous administration. If you are angry at Trump for waiting two days to repeat his denouncement, surely you are livid at Obama. Or is it you only pick and choose which facts to weighΒ based on political affiliation. I would ask you to give a response but we all know how that will go.

20 minutes ago, new tobie said:

You amd the other 5 people left on this board can keep defending these hateful evil folks.Β 

I'll defend the Nazis. As I'm sure the other five will also. We are all card-carrying skinheads that want to torture, rape, brutalize then kill every Black, Jew, Mexican, Hispanic, Muslim, non-Christian in the world...including their pets. We think every non-White is a subhuman and unfit to walk in our shadows, and are deserving of death in the most unimaginably cruel fashion.

It doesn't matter what I or others write, that is what you will believe. It is frightfully easy to see from your posts.Β