Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

1 hour ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Now I usually stay out of these but if you won't listen to them listen to right media.

This is the hidden content, please

David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK and Richard Spencer, a white nationalist of the national policy institute were leading discussions and marches. Some crazy inbred ran over and killed a woman for no reason. Thats on all news media regardless of political affiliation. People die and the news still has people arguing over left side or right like children even when proof shows up with AR-15s and tiki torches.

You don't understand the point in what we are saying. With all the civil unrest and all of the violent protests, this is the one you decide to voice your opinion. Good thing you are neutral. If the racist kkk (how's that tobie) decides to march and there is mayhem, all the left jumps through their arse to condemn, but when all the left marches were done to create chaos, the left stays mum. Whether you like it or not, you see black and white/ left and right.

We don't condone such action. I certainly don't, but I voice my opinion on all of them. A day without whites.....yeah, that's not racist.

Here's the killing part for me. When I viewed the videos, all I saw was white people, but somehow that is racist. Then when you view the Communist News Network or, heaven forbid, Rachel Maddow, they have a panel of blacks talking about the white supremacists. All you spoon fed crybabies are pathetic.

22 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If the racist that drove the car through the crowd of protesters in Virginia was muslim the  president would have been speaking out  and tweeting

Oh, you mean silence like this?

We ALL must be united & condemn all that hate stands for. There is no place for this kind of violence in America. Lets come together as one!

or this?

Am in Bedminster for meetings & press conference on V.A. & all that we have done, and are doing, to make it better-but Charlottesville sad!

or this?

What is vital now is a swift restoration of law and order and the protection of innocent lives.

Perhaps he should have said something like this?

We must remember this truth: No matter our color, creed, religion or political party, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST.

Deepest condolences to the families & fellow officers of the VA State Police who died today. You're all among the best this nation produces.

3 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I can't speak for him, but I bet he doesn't care for them either.  How do you feel about the BLM racists'?

I don't care for any racists, and I won't support one group of racists over another.  Isn't it interesting when I called out these idiots that Baddog comes up with the assertion that I don't like white people?  There is something very telling in that statement.

50 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I don't care for any racists, and I won't support one group of racists over another.  Isn't it interesting when I called out these idiots that Baddog comes up with the assertion that I don't like white people?  There is something very telling in that statement.

Never heard you say anything against blm. How telling is that? I don't believe in kkk or neo Nazis. Tell me, when and where can a white man stand up and say he is white and proud? I certainly am, but that will earn me a racist label. Funny how everyone else can tote a sign and denounce everything that is white and that is acceptable.

Oh, and your pic of the black woman is the first black I have seen at the rally. Go back and look at the videos. It's white on white.

I'll argue till the cows come home because I am white and very proud.

16 minutes ago, baddog said:

Never heard you say anything against blm. How telling is that? I don't believe in kkk or neo Nazis. Tell me, when and where can a white man stand up and say he is white and proud? I certainly am, but that will earn me a racist label. Funny how everyone else can tote a sign and denounce everything that is white and that is acceptable.

Oh, and your pic of the black woman is the first black I have seen at the rally. Go back and look at the videos. It's white on white.

I'll argue till the cows come home because I am white and very proud.

You sir. deserve to be penalized for being white.

7 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Now I usually stay out of these but if you won't listen to them listen to right media.

David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK and Richard Spencer, a white nationalist of the national policy institute were leading discussions and marches. Some crazy inbred ran over and killed a woman for no reason. Thats on all news media regardless of political affiliation. People die and the news still has people arguing over left side or right like children even when proof shows up with AR-15s and tiki torches.

Okay, I'll concede that many (virtually all) of the demonstrators were KKK/neo-nazis.  And, like any racist hate groups (Black Panthers, Hamas, ETC ETC), I don't condone or defend their views.  The fact is, as dispicable as they may be, they had a permit to march.  Anyone, (you, me) in authority in that city/state would be aware of the enormous potential for violence to erupt.  My point is, why didn't the authorities have enough police there to stop or contain the violence?  

A minister in training had this quote in an article in the NYT:  There was no police presence Ms. Caine-Conley said.  "We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades watching".

Now, I know you rarely come to the pit (political forum lol).  And we've had some good interaction in the HS football thread, so I respect your intelligence and opinion.  Don't you think the authorities should have had a bigger, active police presence?  And this isn't Monday morning quarterbacking on my part.  I've posted that something like this was going to happen several times in the last few weeks.  I just don't understand it.

6 hours ago, baddog said:

You don't understand the point in what we are saying. With all the civil unrest and all of the violent protests, this is the one you decide to voice your opinion. Good thing you are neutral. If the racist kkk (how's that tobie) decides to march and there is mayhem, all the left jumps through their arse to condemn, but when all the left marches were done to create chaos, the left stays mum. Whether you like it or not, you see black and white/ left and right.

We don't condone such action. I certainly don't, but I voice my opinion on all of them. A day without whites.....yeah, that's not racist.

I dont discuss it on here yes because football is more interesting than arguing. I also don't bring my job home.  I deal with social policy and the repurcussions of it on the daily basis as a person in social services. I don't know what a day without whites has to do with anything because i never said it. I do see black and white. There are good white people and there are idiots like the ones who came to Virginia. Same way there are idiot black people. I'm done on the issue though.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Okay, I'll concede that many (virtually all) of the demonstrators were KKK/neo-nazis.  And, like any racist hate groups (Black Panthers, Hamas, ETC ETC), I don't condone or defend their views.  The fact is, as dispicable as they may be, they had a permit to march.  Anyone, (you, me) in authority in that city/state would be aware of the enormous potential for violence to erupt.  My point is, why didn't the authorities have enough police there to stop or contain the violence?  

A minister in training had this quote in an article in the NYT:  There was no police presence Ms. Caine-Conley said.  "We were watching people punch each other; people were bleeding all the while police were inside of barricades watching".

Now, I know you rarely come to the pit (political forum lol).  And we've had some good interaction in the HS football thread, so I respect your intelligence and opinion.  Don't you think the authorities should have had a bigger, active police presence?  And this isn't Monday morning quarterbacking on my part.  I've posted that something like this was going to happen several times in the last few weeks.  I just don't understand it.

I questioned that as well. Especially when the guys with rifles showed up. Its sad to say but the police will have to use this as a lesson at the cost of a life. It seems they were totally unprepared. Usually these rallys don't have that many people supporting them but people came out and traveled for this one.

If the people who have opposing views of the protesters would stay away, there would be no protest.  They are looking to cause trouble no matter whether it is the KKK, neo-nazis, BLM, black panthers, or any other racist group that you could come up with.  These groups love to see this type of stuff.  If there is no one to listen to their crap, they will leave. 

I've hesitated to bring this up, mainly because it reeks of conspiracy theory, but here goes.  Virtually all these politically/racially motivated attacks where the police do not intervene, have occurred in cities with Dem Mayors and States with Dem Govenors.  Repeatedly in California.  My question is why?  Only thing that comes to mind, it was primarily white republicans being attacked, so let it happen.  If you disagree please let me know why, because I hate to think it's got to that point.  I would like to be wrong.

If it's not, "it's white Repubs let it happen" (which as I said, I don't want to believe), there's another scenario, even more distressing.  Could this be some Machiavellian scheme for some nefarious plot?  Right up there with the grassy knoll, but I'm trying to understand.  

I would appreciate for someone, conservative or liberal, to please give me another explanation.  

50 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I've hesitated to bring this up, mainly because it reeks of conspiracy theory, but here goes.  Virtually all these politically/racially motivated attacks where the police do not intervene, have occurred in cities with Dem Mayors and States with Dem Govenors.  Repeatedly in California.  My question is why?  Only thing that comes to mind, it was primarily white republicans being attacked, so let it happen.  If you disagree please let me know why, because I hate to think it's got to that point.  I would like to be wrong.

If it's not, "it's white Repubs let it happen" (which as I said, I don't want to believe), there's another scenario, even more distressing.  Could this be some Machiavellian scheme for some nefarious plot?  Right up there with the grassy knoll, but I'm trying to understand.  

I would appreciate for someone, conservative or liberal, to please give me another explanation.  

they bus the anti protesters in so that tells you all you need to know and I am sure uncle Soros is footing the bill!

39 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Sometimes I wonder how deeply brainwashed a person can trurly be. 

US is one of if not the most racist country on this planet. 

This is not a democrat or republican issue. 

This was stupidity covered in hate wrapped in murder.

Please validate that claim so that you don't sound just like Tobie.  In what country(ies) do minorities have it better than in the racist and bigoted USA.  Furthermore, did you feel this way between 2008 and 2016?