Left & Right Clash in Virginia

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

This was inevitable since authorities have consistently let leftist groups attack those on the right.  I've posted on here several times recently this was going to happen.  You cannot allow groups to continually attack others and not expect retaliation.  I just hope authorities will stop this XXXX from now on.

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

This was inevitable since authorities have consistently let leftist groups attack those on the right.  I've posted on here several times recently this was going to happen.  You cannot allow groups to continually attack others and not expect retaliation.  I just hope authorities will stop this XXXX from now on.

I'm sorry but are you seriously defending right-out racist Nazis? You've got to be kidding me.  There is no "white oppression" and there was never any white slavery. You're comparing apples and oranges.

36 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

If what's going on in Charlottesville is the "right," I'm mighty proud to be on the "left."

In related news, our fearless leader's comments, when he finally surfaced, were unsurprisingly disappointing.  On the other hand, thought Gov. McAuliffe was incredible. 

Yes, I would certainly be more proud of what Obama had to say about Ferguson. In fact, he encouraged it. You should truly be proud of your Berkley leftys. You tow that line?

I don't follow neo Nazis, but they have as much right to protest or march as the Muslims, the female Vaginas, the gays, the climate fools, or the racist blm.

Back when I was younger and "bullet proof", or so I thought, I went downtown in Houston to see a planned KKK march.  I knew it was potentially dangerous, but I went anyway.   The passion and fury I saw, amazing!  The crowd was definitely against the protesters, at least back then that was the case.  Today I don't know.  HPD did a good job of keeping the peace and not letting it get out of hand.  

I told myself I would never do that again.  Too much potential for violence and blood shed, not to mention death.  

46 minutes ago, Goblin said:

I'm sorry but are you seriously defending right-out racist Nazis? You've got to be kidding me.  There is no "white oppression" and there was never any white slavery. You're comparing apples and oranges.

I'm afraid you either don't keep up with the news, or you have serious reading comprehension problems (or maybe I just don't write well).  I'm not talking about white or black, nor defending anyone.  I'm talking about mobs of idiots on the left attacking conservatives.  Since before the election mobs were attacking Trump supporters, many times with little, or no Police intervention.  Conservative speakers have been attacked on college campuses, again with no Police protection.

Mobs of people are like children, they'll do until forced to stop.  The Leftist idiots have been attacking for about a year now, with impunity.  So it empowered the idiots on the right to try to throw their weight around.  I'm not defending anyone, merely pointing out, if you let mobs rule, mobs will try to rule.  This should've been stopped when they threw eggs in the woman's face after a Trump campaign speech before the election.  It escalated to the shooting of a Repub Senator.  All the signs were there.  Imo, the blame goes to all the authorities that let this get to this point.  It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

Yes, I would certainly be more proud of what Obama had to say about Ferguson. In fact, he encouraged it. You should truly be proud of your Berkley leftys. You tow that line?

I don't follow neo Nazis, but they have as much right to protest or march as the Muslims, the female Vaginas, the gays, the climate fools, or the racist blm.

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I'm afraid you either don't keep up with the news, or you have serious reading comprehension problems (or maybe I just don't write well).  I'm not talking about white or black, nor defending anyone.  I'm talking about mobs of idiots on the left attacking conservatives.  Since before the election mobs were attacking Trump supporters, many times with little, or no Police intervention.  Conservative speakers have been attacked on college campuses, again with no Police protection.

Mobs of people are like children, they'll do until forced to stop.  The Leftist idiots have been attacking for about a year now, with impunity.  So it empowered the idiots on the right to try to throw their weight around.  I'm not defending anyone, merely pointing out, if you let mobs rule, mobs will try to rule.  This should've been stopped when they threw eggs in the woman's face after a Trump campaign speech before the election.  It escalated to the shooting of a Repub Senator.  All the signs were there.  Imo, the blame goes to all the authorities that let this get to this point.  It needs to stop, and it needs to stop now.

1. It's spelled Berkeley

2. I'm an M.D. so I do know how to read and write unlike some of you.

3. I'm not gonna get into an arguement with you about Trump because there's no point. 

4. Have a nice day. Go Mustangs. :)

53 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

If what's going on in Charlottesville is the "right," I'm mighty proud to be on the "left."

In related news, our fearless leader's comments, when he finally surfaced, were unsurprisingly disappointing.  On the other hand, thought Gov. McAuliffe was incredible. 

I don't know all the details, so I'm not sure if what's going on in Charlottesville is the "right" or the "left", all I know is it's "wrong".  It's apparent, looking at the actions on both sides for the last year, people have gone baths-t crazy.  My knee jerk solution is to lace all the water supplies with Valium.   

7 minutes ago, Goblin said:

1. It's spelled Berkeley

2. I'm an M.D. so I do know how to read and write unlike some of you.

3. I'm not gonna get into an arguement with you about Trump because there's no point. 

4. Have a nice day. Go Mustangs. :)

1.  And Evergreen, but yes, Berkeley is the kingpin. 

2.  Wasn't questioning your excellent writing, just your interpretation that I was defending any of those idiots.

3.  Excellent idea on Trump

4.  You have a good one also, and I supported the Mustangs to a SC, and 3peat?  And tomorrow, I'll be backing Chris Stroud from PNG to win the PGA Championship (currently tied for second place).

4 hours ago, Goblin said:

too

Right back at ya. ;)

I'm reminded of a story:  In English class at Lamar (which, as you can tell, I struggled in lol) and a guy ask the Prof to write a sentence on the board.  He said - "There are three tu's (to, too, two) in the English language".  Prof was stumped on how to write it.  I've got the two down pretty good, but the to, and too, I've never been able to (too) grasp.

PS;  the "tu's" was one suggestion, but kudos to (too) her for teaching us how to (too) write a theme.  In HS, all we did were book reports.

Here’s another personal and neutral observation I had of a near riot, or mini riot situation.  If it was necessary you could title this post “The Day Streaking Died in Beaumont, Texas.”

I was a Jr in high school, Silsbee High School.  i had my driver license and all.  i think it was 1973.  Streaking (a streaker was someone who would take off all their clothes and run through a public place nude, in case no one remembers)  was a national fad.  It was a short lived fad, thank goodness, but for a moment a lot of people were doing it.  The local media would report it in the news with a whimsical smirk and everything.

Word on the street had it that a lot of streaking was happening on the campus of Lamar U.  I had a feeling this social phenomena wasn’t going to last long, but I wanted to see it in action before it disappeared.  So, after class one school day I drove to Lamar U to see what was going on.  Sure enough there was some streaking going on.  

It was a bunch of middle class students male and female.  They mostly were stripping down to their underwear. 

I parked several blocks away and found a safe place to observe all this.  There were three or four streakers in their underwear on top of a two or three story dorm.   One of those three or four was this nubile co ed, whom the crowd was trying to convince to go all the way and take her underwear off.  She was thinking about it when all of a sudden two or three black and white BPD squad cars showed up.  The police got out in their regular uniforms.  They had not developed shields and helmets and swat teams by then.  Anyway, those officers got out of their cars with batons in hand.  

They didn’t say too much they just started swinging and cracking people upside their heads.   Blood started flowing.  My southern black male folkways and mores (some call it common sense) told me that if they are cracking the heads of those middle class students, they would definitely do the say to me.  So I sneaked off, found my car and drove home.  From that day forward I don’t recall hearing about streaking again, at least not in the golden triangle region. 

Obviously I was the only one who anticipated this tragedy occurring.  

Oh, and I just saw this.  Once again, the Police stayed inside a barricade and did not try to intercede.  In their defense, I suspect they were told not to get involved.  This has been repeatedly happening, for about a year now.  What's up?  Do the authorities want stuff like this to happen?

23 hours ago, baddog said:

you don't call kkk or neo nazi'z racist though, just blm. 

34 minutes ago, new tobie said:

you don't call kkk or neo nazi'z racist though, just blm. 

Are you absolutely positive that those folks marching to save the statutes, who by the way had a permit to march, were KKK or neo Nazis?  I certainly don't know, nor will I take the word of the leftist media.  It's possible that they were simply white southerners who still have pride in their ancestors sacrifices to leave the Union.  Right or wrong, there should have been enough Police there to keep the peace.  In this case, the blame lies with the Dem Gov of Va (Dem equivalent of McConnell), and the Dem Mayor of Charlottesville.  Imo

3 hours ago, REBgp said:

Are you absolutely positive that those folks marching to save the statutes, who by the way had a permit to march, were KKK or neo Nazis?  I certainly don't know, nor will I take the word of the leftist media.  It's possible that they were simply white southerners who still have pride in their ancestors sacrifices to leave the Union.  Right or wrong, there should have been enough Police there to keep the peace.  In this case, the blame lies with the Dem Gov of Va (Dem equivalent of McConnell), and the Dem Mayor of Charlottesville.  Imo

Now I usually stay out of these but if you won't listen to them listen to right media.

David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK and Richard Spencer, a white nationalist of the national policy institute were leading discussions and marches. Some crazy inbred ran over and killed a woman for no reason. Thats on all news media regardless of political affiliation. People die and the news still has people arguing over left side or right like children even when proof shows up with AR-15s and tiki torches.