Food Stamps down 1.1M

PhatMack19

26 minutes ago, stevenash said:

waiting for the lefties to tell us that, since it is early in the new administration that this must be credited to Obama.

Good one, excepting the fact that more people got on food stamps during his terms than at any other time in the history of the planet.

7 hours ago, stevenash said:

Good point.  We also should be concerned about how he got into college and his white privilege.

Ain't that the truth.  I got so tired of Harvard, Princeton, and Yale trying to get me to go to their schools.  Kept telling them I was going to Lamar, but they continued to grovel.

9 hours ago, baddog said:

Good one, excepting the fact that more people got on food stamps during his terms than at any other time in the history of the planet.

They will simply claim that the climb during the Obama years was Bushs fault and Obama was just getting the ship righted when the election came along.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

all over the US while running for president and some this year

Do you actually feel competent enough to evaluate who are racist? If so, why?

Please enlighten us with your criteria as to who is deserving of your racist moniker.

Can you name a single Conservative that you feel is not racist?

You've ran from every other question posed to you, so I'm sure you will do the same for these. 

18 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Do you actually feel competent enough to evaluate who are racist? If so, why?

Please enlighten us with your criteria as to who is deserving of your racist moniker.

Can you name a single Conservative that you feel is not racist?

You've ran from every other question posed to you, so I'm sure you will do the same for these. 

I am sure Tobie sits around with his white friends and watches Rachel Maddow. What would be even better is if he tuned in Fox News while entertaining the same klan.