Lumberton Football

L-Train11

I just exchanged texts with Coach Babin who told me that the young man is stable and on the road to recovery.  This is all of the detail that he can give as we are talking about the medical condition of a minor who was involved in a school activity.  That means that there are layers upon layers of privacy considerations that the officials at Lumberton ISD, including Coach Babin, must abide by.

12 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I just exchanged texts with Coach Babin who told me that the young man is stable and on the road to recovery.  This is all of the detail that he can give as we are talking about the medical condition of a minor who was involved in a school activity.  That means that there are layers upon layers of privacy considerations that the officials at Lumberton ISD, including Coach Babin, must abide by.

Understood, and thanks a ton for update.  

2 hours ago, ST413 said:

Great news.  And of course it's private, even though I know we are all curious.

Yes, we are. Another consideration is that the family, quite reasonably, is requesting privacy in the matter.

I only hope that anyone here who might have more details than Coach Babin was allowed to give will respect that.