FBI Conducts Pre-Dawn Raid on Paul Manafort's House

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:  The search warranty indicates investigators may have argued to a Fed judge they had reason to believe Manafort's could not be trusted to turn over all records in a response to a Grand Subpoena.

I suppose, based on Hillary's 30,000 missing emails, and Imran Awan smashing all his democratic computer hard drives, you just can't trust people in politics.

I don't have a problem with this, except, why is it only the Republicans?  With all the "destroying of data, and unanswered major questions surrounding the emails, primary voter manipulation, AG Lynch meeting with Bill, ad nauseam, why haven't they done this with any Democrats?  Maybe they have and I didn't hear or don't remember.  Anyone? 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

The Special prosecutor is a bleeding lib as are all of his "helpers"

Yes, I got that.  But why are Repubs the only ones who get Special Prosecutors?  I must have been sick the day my Civics teacher taught us that democrats were exempt.

So why none on any of the Dem shenanigans?

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Ken Star

Good call nt.  Yep, Ken Starr.  Now let's see if Ken Starr was a fair man.  Found this where Starr said, "Bill Clinton is the most gifted politician of the Baby Boomer era".  A fact that I agree on btw.

Now has he ever bad mouthed Repubs?  After a short search, I found this, were Starr verbally b-slaps Trump (had to look up excoriates lol).

Main thing that concerns me about Mueller, I get the impression he and Comey were close.  Mueller was FBI Director for 12 years, then Comey took his place.  If he and Comey were close, it could skew his ability to be impartial.  

If he's on a fishing trip with this Manafort raid, he'll find something on Manafort.  Why do I say that?  Because virtually all of us, unintentionally break the law often.  Had a game show in early 60's with different challenges.  One, this guy could win a nice bundle of money if he could go 1 week without breaking the law.  Lived in city, so didn't drive, and gams show only had a man with him when he walked out of house.  He didn't break the Fed Stamp on his pkg of cigarettes.  I was getting on Freeway yesterday, and sped up to get on - looked down, I was doing 82.  I'd bet everything I own he'll find something on Manafort.  And he would if investigating REBgp or new tobie.

These guys, Mueller & Starr, have a scary amount of power.  I don't remember Starr doing any predawn raids on a witness who was complying.  That's cause for concern.