Transgender: Real or Mental Illness ?

Hagar

I thought transgender was associated with hermaphroditism (morphodite) but it's not.  Based on this revelation, imo, it's a mental disorder.  Possibly, very often, brought on by the parents power of suggestion.  I posted a link where in SF (where else) they have Day Camps for 4-12 year olds.  Another were an "it" who just had the third sex swap operation.  Here's my take on this:  If a child thought he, or she, was a cockroach, I'm 99% sure the medical profession would say that child had a mental disorder (PC for mental illness?).  So if it's a little boy that thinks he's a girl - mental disorder.

Just curious what everyone else thinks.  I certainly don't have a degree in psychiatry.  

This is the hidden content, please

On August 15, 2017 at 2:05 PM, baddog said:

In a joking manner, my wife has threatened to cut off my privates. I just can't fathom me saying, "Go ahead Honey."

Gotta be sick.

Be careful with them wives baddog, they crazy.  I got one like that :) 

• 1 year later...

Insanity. Straight people not attracted to perverts are to blame for perverts killing themselves. 

Quote:

The attempted suicide rate ranges from 29.9 to 50.8 percent among transgender adolescents according to a paper released by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2018 research often cited by even the most ardent LGBT advocacy groups.

Now, researchers are arguing that these individuals are further suffering because of American's unwillingness to date transgender, "non-binary" and questioning individuals.

"Our results indicated that 87.5% of the participants who were asked this very question only checked off the cisgender options and excluded transgender and non-binary individuals from their hypothetical dating pool," she added.

The remainder of her Psychology Today article did not shy away from the opportunity to not-so-subtly blaming straight people's lack of attraction to the transgender community for higher rates of suicide and other mental health problems.

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Insanity. Straight people not attracted to perverts are to blame for perverts killing themselves. 

Quote:

The attempted suicide rate ranges from 29.9 to 50.8 percent among transgender adolescents according to a paper released by the American Academy of Pediatrics in 2018 research often cited by even the most ardent LGBT advocacy groups.

Now, researchers are arguing that these individuals are further suffering because of American's unwillingness to date transgender, "non-binary" and questioning individuals.

"Our results indicated that 87.5% of the participants who were asked this very question only checked off the cisgender options and excluded transgender and non-binary individuals from their hypothetical dating pool," she added.

The remainder of her Psychology Today article did not shy away from the opportunity to not-so-subtly blaming straight people's lack of attraction to the transgender community for higher rates of suicide and other mental health problems.

So they have camps that encourages adolescents to be transgender & then are concerned when these same adolescents commit suicide.  And it's the straight kids fault.   This really is, You can't make this stuff up folks.