See who gave reputation

1. rhino1877

rhino1877

• Boston Celtics
      He did cost himself a lot and should have came out last year and been a top 10 pick. With so many bigs and huge draft he should have stayed in college station one more year to get back in the top 10.  I was reading reports of a package deal for them to get mo bamba but as of now nothing has planed out
    • Black Student Leaves Left’s Plantation
      http://www.history.com/topics/black-history/voting-rights-act
      See the response on here by republicans is why blacks won’t vote republican. Rather than facts I see two users claim lbj welfare reform was what got blacks to the left which is just a lie to belittle the black vote democrats took the black vote from the republicans with fdr decades before lbj early 30s mid 40s Democratic was already approaching 80% with black voters. Lbj got 94% because the civil rights acts he will eventually sign (jfk got him that).  You can vote lbj who’s for the civil rights act or for Goldwater who opposed it. I’m more at awe it was only 94%. So I think history has shown that Black will vote will change parties for the side who earns the vote. the left haven’t earned it as late but the right haven’t even tried .
      When I say policies im not talking legislation more identity politics. Crack has been a problem in urban neighborhoods since the 80s  opioids move into the suburbs and its a national crisis.  Confederate flag confederate statues. The refusal to address even the slightest wrong doing of the police. The constant Chicago reference for only political points.  The assumption that we’re all welfare recipients that vote democratic to keep food stamps. The failure to even address us on the political stage.  I can go on and on.  
    • Boston Celtics
      I slightly preferred Mitchell Robinson because his upside is monstrous (could be a perennial all star - 7 footer with skills), especially that late.  But Williams is probably a safer pick.  Won’t be flashy but will be a solid rebounder who defends well. He cost himself a lot of money coming back to play another year in aggieland.  A likely top 10 pick a year ago to barely a first rounder.  Everyone knew this draft was going to be one of the most big heavy in years.  Not sure what he was thinking.  
  • Topics