Brady Turning 40, Still in Shape

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ECBucFan said:

I just saw Brady at the Texans scrimmage. Brady is quick and sharp. He moves like a 30 year old. Barring injury Brady can play for years still. 

Durn guy has found the fountain of youth.  Not many in that kind of shape at 40.  I was, and a couple of others   :) 

PS:  Maybe in that shape when I got out of Army boot camp, but not since lol

• 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 10:58 PM, REBgp said:

Durn guy has found the fountain of youth.  Not many in that kind of shape at 40.  I was, and a couple of others   :) 

PS:  Maybe in that shape when I got out of Army boot camp, but not since lol

May have something to do with his diet as well.  Have you seen it?  (Spoiler alert: we don’t have a shot pal.)

• 3 weeks later...

I don’t like the Patriots but it’s hard not to respect Brady.  I thought he handled one of Goodell’s biggest hatchet jobs like a champ and the guy continues to amaze most weeks.  You don’t have to like it but hard to not admire greatness.  And where is @Reagan in this thread?  This is like one subject we can bond over!

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I don’t like the Patriots but it’s hard not to respect Brady.  I thought he handled one of Goodell’s biggest hatchet jobs like a champ and the guy continues to amaze most weeks.  You don’t have to like it but hard to not admire greatness.  And where is @Reagan in this thread?  This is like one subject we can bond over!

I agree 100%.  I'm always impressed with people who go above and beyond.  Belichick, Brady, I've liked them for a long time.  What they did in last year's Super Bowl was nothing short of miraculous!