Top RB's in 21-5 A

Bronco94

Let's get the 21-5 A chatter going. I know we got some top notch talented running backs so let's talk about it. Everyone knows what kind of back Craig "squirrel" Williams is. But what's your opinions. I can't wait for the season to kick off, Justin Santee #22 will be Daytons leader in the back field and if healthy all year look out. Last year he averaged 7 yards per carry with limited play due to injury. 

A couple more backs I failed to mention is Pike and Martinez. Pike who saw action last season will be more than ready to pick up where he left off. And Martinez who played receiver last year will probably switch between the two positions this season.

I think that if he can stay healthy there's no question Craig Williams is one of the most dynamic players in the state. Finished 3rd in the 5A 100m dash which was won by ex-Manvel running back Caleb Jolivette. I think you're going to see around 2,500 total yards and 30 total tds. Currently holds 18 FBS offers per 247sports. If he healthy behind this offensive line Crosby is going to be a very difficult out. 

Craig Williams - 

This is the hidden content, please