Any Move in Kids for 2016-17 Basketball season??

53 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Post for Houston Christian HS.  Only seen him play once, last Nov.  He looked good in the first half vs Silsbee.  In the 2nd half only Savhir showed up.   He's a well known, ranked player.

53 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Post for Houston Christian HS.  Only seen him play once, last Nov.  He looked good in the first half vs Silsbee.  In the 2nd half only Savhir showed up.   He's a well known, ranked player.

Plays the 2-3.  Went from 4 D1 offers to 27 D1 offers this summer.  I was at that game too.  Tough to show up when you PG has over 40 shot attempts.  Kennedy has a commit from Sahvir, really trying to get one from Miller.  I have a pretty good idea who he covets more ;) 

11 minutes ago, no-look said:

Why would Kopp transfer to a place where he wouldn't get much playing time?  Lol

He would get playing time, that's not a problem.  I don't see the UIL or the district allowing it to happen.  Maybe rules are different for players transferring from private schools to public schools,  idk.

6 hours ago, Kountzer said:

He would get playing time, that's not a problem.  I don't see the UIL or the district allowing it to happen.  Maybe rules are different for players transferring from private schools to public schools,  idk.

My understanding is that the rules are the same, regardless of the type of school they transferred from.

36 minutes ago, The Goat said:

Jamaius Jones - Sabine pass  to Port Arthur  Memorial .  Jones will step into the  starting  lineup for the titans. With four three year returning starters and jones it's state championship  or bust! 

Best of luck on that