STJFL

Pngfan2014

Port Arthur & Beaumont with their linemen and speed. Don't count out any of the Nederland teams. WOS is always a force to be reckon with in small school. Orangefield might creep up on you. HF shocked everyone winning the Super Bowl but I think the true shocker was when BC beat WOS in semifinals last year. So many questions and too many days left until the first weekends of games. Pee Wee division seems to be wide open. Let's continue this discussion after week 4. That's usually when the cream is rising to the top or someone is making a run for the playoffs. Don't worry when I go watch the game of the week this year I'm bringing my garmin and GoPro to record and bringing my popcorn as I was told to do last year 

First week of games are this weekend but apparently finding schedules for this weekends games. Seem to be like trying to find that one in a million woman to marry you knowing you have a football obession that starts on thursdays and ends on mondays at midnight. Then starting in September it doesn’t end until Tuesday’s at 10pm. Maybe I should have just said needle in a hay stack. LOL looked on Facebook looks like some leagues have their schedules but only putting out week one games. PA CHIEFS HAVE THEIR WEEK ONE SCHEDULES OUT. I’ve got to see them all. Plus who’s starting the pick’em this year. Love these hard working kids. Can’t wait for Saturday!! Dang middle school ball starts too late.