Most dangerous offensive backfield

pakronos

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

okay, and?? lol...first off, i'm PAM's toughest critic period. All this might be true, but what does this have to do with having the most dangerous back field?? PAM over the years has had THE TOUGHEST SCHEDULE YEAR IN AND OUT SINCE DAY ONE. I know this , pick any WOS  tam you want to, and pit them against PAM opposition over the years, the pony boys and the 22-5A groupie teams would get SMOKED. PERIOD! pit PAM against ALL of the current 22-5A opposition from 2002-2015 PAM dominates...just like JC. ran all over wos in a game like scrimmage. After that EVERYONE ducked PAM. now, like i said catfish in a mud puddle...maybe LCM should dump some kids off over at wos and get them back into 5a and lets watched them get donkey stomped by PAM and not go past two rounds. to the lumberton losers, BEAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN CELLAR DWELLERS AND THEN MAYBE YOU CAN SIT AT THE TABLE WITH THE ADULTS. if PAM is so bad and thy mop the floor with you, what does that make you?? GEZ, I FORGOT I'M DEALING WITH PEOPLE THAT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS IS A BIG DEAL AND THAT'S ALL THAT'S NEEDED TO MAKE  YOU HAPPY LOL.

At least I know where we stand, which isn't very good I'll agree. But I don't make us out to be any better than what we actually are... maybe you should try doing the same..

on a side note, we kept y'all to the second lowest points all year (only behind temple who "mopped the floor" with y'all), so out of all our districts you were able to score the least amount of points on the Lumberton Losers. Congrats, guess that's what you call mopping the floor with somebody.

Good luck after Hines is gone, you must be short on memory and forget that only two years ago y'all lost to an ozen team who would then go on to put up a 3-4 record in poor little ole 22-5A.. y'all may win out this year, but I don't see y'all as a power house year in and year out. Towards the top of the district yes, but I wouldn't call you a powerhouse just yet. (Btw, we mopped the floor with ozen that year)

Now, hopefully this post fits right in with the rest of the absurd posts on this thread that you have come up with.

5 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Indianforever, I've been telling Soulja it's time for him to change his emoji to something representing Silsbee, at least until his son graduates from there...:).

Its funny....  There's a die hard Tiger mom that's suggested the same thing just this week.  I'll have to create a half and half avatar...  Lol

On 7/31/2017 at 0:23 PM, pakronos said:

reading is fundamental or you pick and choose what you want to...I NEVER SAID HE WASN'T LEGIT. I STATED AGAIN, IF HE PLAYED ON A TEAM LIKE PAM, MANVEL, DICKINSON, LAMAR, IN OTHER WORDS TEAMS WITH BLACK ATHLETES AROUND HIM, HIS STOCK WOULD NOT BE AS HIGH.  now, my personnel shot at the subject is  PLAYING FOR A TEAM WITH WHITE "ATHLETES", TUH, MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE THE SECOND COMING. if he was NOT on the team, Nederland would actually looked better than PNG and we all know how bad their season was. now when PNG played against PAM(go watch the damn tape) there was no jaw dropping moments. put it to you this way, since you people THINK i'm salty cause he don't play for PAM. RJ. vs the PAM defense for every "jaw dropping"(which was about 4) play he did, the defense had about 3 more against him. PAM best player had several unbelievable runs against PNG defense, in the ratio is reversed. heck to show you how bad PNG is without him,against PAM, take away the first and last TD run you only score 14. and the last TD scored imo, should never counted due to the fact PNG didn't convert the 4th down and the runner was short by  a FULL YARD smh.

So from what I see here, in your opinion I guess, you feel that all black athletes are naturally better than white athletes. Wait a minute, let me state this the same way your statement looks, you feel that all black athletes are naturally better than white "athletes", can't forget the quotation marks around the white "athletes". Someone call Tom Brady and tell him he needs to quit football because he obviously can't play. Good thing Peyton Manning retired also, whew we don't need those so called white "athletes" stinking up the field. Oh and all those colleges must not know who they are making offers too since he's just an average black player. KRONOS, THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST PREJUDICIAL PIECE OF DETRITUS I HAVE EVER SEEN ON THIS BOARD! YOU OWE EVERYONE BLACK, WHITE,  BROWN WHATEVER AN APOLOGY IN MY OPINION.

Side note we all are guilty on this site for taking high school sports played by teenagers way to serious and personal. 

Johnson is great and well deserving.

I don't know if this is what's common at the lower classifications but enrollment numbers are a joke it's perfectly fine for Pam to play in a district where teams were 1000 and NS close to are above 2000 above in enrollment but give PAM a 500 advantage and its all about the numbers. Put any team in SeTx in the old 21-6a and tell me if they could even match Pam record. Who? This district is way more fair ground for Pam. 

Pam is no powerhouse but mid county and other is a blessing compared to NS DP LP WB .

again who could match Pam record in that district. 

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Side note we all are guilty on this site for taking high school sports played by teenagers way to serious and personal. 

I don't know if this is what's common at the lower classifications but enrollment numbers are a joke it's perfectly fine for Pam to play in a district where teams were 1000 and NS close to are above 2000 above in enrollment but give PAM a 500 advantage and its all about the numbers. Put any team in SeTx in the old 21-6a and tell me if they could even match Pam record. Who? This district is way more fair ground for Pam. 

Pam is no powerhouse but mid county and other is a blessing compared to NS DP LP WB .

Numbers weren't brought up until Kronos came at WOS. He called them a big fish in a small pond that dropped down  a classification which is why the are so good. People just came back at him because his team is is the biggest fish in 22-5a pond who just dropped down from 6a. He should have saw that comeback coming as soon as he typed it.

None of the other teams could compete in 6a but that ain't the point. He had alot of controversial opinions and people disagreed.  

PAM with the talent they have obviously have the best backfield in the area. Looking forward to see them in action.

5 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Numbers weren't brought up until Kronos came at WOS. He called them a big fish in a small pond that dropped down  a classification which is why the are so good. People just came back at him because his team is is the biggest fish in 22-5a pond who just dropped down from 6a. He should have saw that comeback coming as soon as he typed it.

None of the other teams could compete in 6a but that ain't the point. He had alot of controversial opinions and people disagreed.  

PAM with the talent they have obviously have the best backfield in the area. Looking forward to see them in action.

Maybe so in this thread... but numbers was brought up the moment PAM dropped last year. 

As soon as everyone on here from 5a up understands that nobody in the coverage area 21-5a and 22-5a are powerhouses, the better off we will be. That's including the PAM supporters. We can have board debates all day, but deep down ya'll know neither district has a powerhouse. Very good talent throughout the area though. Best backfield will possibly be PAM, but the QB position is a question mark since he's new to the position this year (If I read the posts correctly).

8 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That's strange.  I don't recall any outcry over Memorial having a significant enrollment advantage over the rest of 22-5A when the alignment was announced. 

But of course, it is doubtful that any of the area teams, aside from West Brook, would be able to survive the rigors of 6A (which, by the way, the Bruins, without significant complaints, have been able to do so).  Most of the schools in the area don't even boast a 1,000 student enrollment, much less the 2,400 that West Brook has or 2,100 that Memorial has.  West Orange-Stark, who for some reason seems to be a favorite target of a certain PAM supporter, would be 5 to 7 times smaller than the schools in that district. While I acknowledge that some of my fellow Mustangs fans are a little overzealous and believe that they could make up that difference, I think you'll find most of us who support the silver and blue are a little too grounded to believe that.

Is the current alignment fair?  I am sure that Memorial believes it is and after facing teams which were at times (but not always) 1000 to 2000 students larger, I certainly can't blame them.  But I wouldn't blame the other schools in 22-5A if they had their doubts about the current alignment's fairness, especially schools like Lumberton, Ozen and Livingston, who can see the 4A ranks clearly from where they currently stand.

So for a Memorial supporter to dismiss the playoff success of another school as being solely due to a drop to a smaller classification when few schools in Southeast Texas have had the reversal of fortune that Memorial had when they dropped classes (3-7 in 2014 AND 2015 before to 10-2 in 2016 after) is downright hypocritical.  And when the school's success that is dismissed is my alma mater, you can guarantee that I will point that hypocrisy out with perfect clarity.

That is dismissal is almost as hypocritical as denouncing a super talented young man as being sought after simply because he is a black kid at a majority white school and that said school would be in last place without him.  I can't recall a time in the 40 years that I have been following high school football that this school, Port Neches-Groves, has not been in, at the very least, in the playoff race, much less as the top of its district (most of the time with a lineup made entirely of caucasians). Not only is it factually incorrect, it attempts to forward one half of one of the more fallacious generalizations that exist on this board, that is that a white kid can't be "athletic" and a black kid can't be "disciplined."

Given the number of examples over the years that run so counter to this generalization that prove this false, you certainly think it would have stopped by now.  But in this case, pops up in a way that takes away from a very talented duo in Hines and Jones.

32 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

That's strange.  I don't recall any outcry over Memorial having a significant enrollment advantage over the rest of 22-5A when the alignment was announced. 

But of course, it is doubtful that any of the area teams, aside from West Brook, would be able to survive the rigors of 6A (which, by the way, the Bruins, without significant complaints, have been able to do so).  Most of the schools in the area don't even boast a 1,000 student enrollment, much less the 2,400 that West Brook has or 2,100 that Memorial has.  West Orange-Stark, who for some reason seems to be a favorite target of a certain PAM supporter, would be 5 to 7 times smaller than the schools in that district. While I acknowledge that some of my fellow Mustangs fans are a little overzealous and believe that they could make up that difference, I think you'll find most of us who support the silver and blue are a little too grounded to believe that.

Is the current alignment fair?  I am sure that Memorial believes it is and after facing teams which were at times (but not always) 1000 to 2000 students larger, I certainly can't blame them.  But I wouldn't blame the other schools in 22-5A if they had their doubts about the current alignment's fairness, especially schools like Lumberton, Ozen and Livingston, who can see the 4A ranks clearly from where they currently stand.

So for a Memorial supporter to dismiss the playoff success of another school as being solely due to a drop to a smaller classification when few schools in Southeast Texas have had the reversal of fortune that Memorial had when they dropped classes (3-7 in 2014 AND 2015 before to 10-2 in 2016 after) is downright hypocritical.  And when the school's success that is dismissed is my alma mater, you can guarantee that I will point that hypocrisy out with perfect clarity.

That is dismissal is almost as hypocritical as denouncing a super talented young man as being sought after simply because he is a black kid at a majority white school and that said school would be in last place without him.  I can't recall a time in the 40 years that I have been following high school football that this school, Port Neches-Groves, has not been in, at the very least, in the playoff race, much less as the top of its district (most of the time with a lineup made entirely of caucasians). Not only is it factually incorrect, it attempts to forward one half of one of the more fallacious generalizations that exist on this board, that is that a white kid can't be "athletic" and a black kid can't be "disciplined."

Given the number of examples over the years that run so counter to this generalization that prove this false, you certainly think it would have stopped by now.  But in this case, pops up in a way that takes away from a very talented duo in Hines and Jones.

Amen. 'Nuff said.

24 minutes ago, bhsfan said:

Didn't a QB from WOS transfer to Spring Westfield and Start and get a D-1 scholarship.Yes all those big schools would welcome RJ with open arms 

Yes, Dillon Sterling-Cole, who was slated to be the Mustang starting quarterback in 2014, transferred to Westfield and immediately gained the starting job.  He is currently a sophomore at Arizona State where he appeared in 11 games his freshman year.

Yes, I agree all of those big schools would, in fact have, opened to Roshon, including:

Baylor

Florida

Florida State

Houston

North Carolina

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Oregon

Penn State

SMU

TCU

Texas

Texas A&M

I don't know any school in the area that wouldn't give the ball (and for purposes of this post, I do mean North Shore and The Woodlands where players like him are...how was it put? "A dime a dozen?") to Roschon if he chose to transfer there.  And with respect to Keitha Jones, if Johnson chose to transfer to Memorial, Titan fans would be talking about Jones being the next Jhajuan Seales, not the next Terrence Singleton.

29 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

Yes, Dillon Sterling-Cole, who was slated to be the Mustang starting quarterback in 2014, transferred to Westfield and immediately gained the starting job.  He is currently a sophomore at Arizona State where he appeared in 11 games his freshman year.

Yes, I agree all of those big schools would, in fact have, opened to Roshon, including:

Baylor

Florida

Florida State

Houston

North Carolina

Ohio State

Oklahoma

Oregon

Penn State

SMU

TCU

Texas

Texas A&M

I don't know any school in the area that wouldn't give the ball (and for purposes of this post, I do mean North Shore and The Woodlands where players like him are...how was it put? "A dime a dozen?") to Roschon if he chose to transfer there.  And with respect to Keitha Jones, if Johnson chose to transfer to Memorial, Titan fans would be talking about Jones being the next Jhajuan Seales, not the next Terrence Singleton.

Get em, Grad!!!!!! 

Watch the surprising backfield the Mustangs present. Watson and Cooper in the backfield. Watson is a major dual threat QB who could've started at a lot of other schools in this area minus the obvious ones like PNG or so. He just played behind a fantastic Jack Dallas but i can assure he's ready to take on the roll. 

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:50 AM, pakronos said:

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, png9mon said:

They won't have to get more touches, just the occasional fake handoff to, then reverse, then fake pass, then screen, then run, then pass back, we hold every option with our backfield speed & quarterback.

*Oh What Fun It Is To Run, Shug & Friends are on their way!!!!!!*

well that didn't pan out to well last year did it?? lol

This is "this" year, not last year. Last year inexperienced sophomore quarterback leads PNG through a poorly executed ball game, where he was rushed & taken down constantly by the PAM defense, to a mere 5 point loss!  This year, more experience, more weapons,  well, as I said new year, new plan, new speed weapons! I LOVE FOOTBALL & greatly appreciate the  athletes on PAM.  I am truly exited about this game.  Love your commitment as a fan pakronos.

23 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

Watch the surprising backfield the Mustangs present. Watson and Cooper in the backfield. Watson is a major dual threat QB who could've started at a lot of other schools in this area minus the obvious ones like PNG or so. He just played behind a fantastic Jack Dallas but i can assure he's ready to take on the roll. 

Morris and Sibley will also see time in the backfield

• 1 month later...
On 7/27/2017 at 11:53 AM, pakronos said:

i'm gonna answer each response to this. if you can't read between the lines of people that "look like him" i don't know what to tell you. now he wouldn't have started last year for PAM cause daddy had his boy start for three years. he would not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. he would be on varsity as the back up or playing WR. at PAM you wait your turn. understand this...well let me just say it instead of tap dancing, just don't get butt hurt...IF HE PLAYED FOR AN ALL BLACK ATHLETIC SCHOOL, HE WOULD NOT BE AS HYPED UP. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE'S NOT SPECIAL OR HAVE TALENT. IT MEANS CAUSE HE PLAYS FOR A SUCKY ALL WHITE SCHOOL AND HAS A TALENT THAT'S NOT TRADITIONALLY THERE IS WHY THE HYPE. NOW, YES, HIS FAMILY IS SMART IN RECOGNIZING HE'S BETTER THAN THE REJECTS PAM SENDS TO NEDERLAND, HE HAD/HAVE A CHANCE TO GET NOTICED BECAUSE PNG RUNS AN OFFENSE THAT SHOWCASE HIS ABILITY. be honest with yourselves, yes he would get love and coverage at nederland, but because of the traditional offense they run, he would get very little. At PAM he would get signed as a DB going to a D1 program and would get mixed in the talk of hines, which by the way nobody knew, except for me and some titan fans that stated he's gonna destroy the district and he did. ANY TEAM WOULD LOVE HIM ON THEIR TEAM. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TEAM WOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM!!

Am I right, or am I right?

"he wouldn't not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. He would be in varsity as backup or playing WR."

i rest my case, you never said anything about a competition. You clearly stated he would be back up.