Most dangerous offensive backfield

pakronos

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

Dang man, so no more sitting with me at a game? I thought Soulja, yourself, and Biaplayer, and myself, where friends!!!

Nope.  But your response is as if we've sat together before.  I've slept since then so enlighten me......

On 7/27/2017 at 3:57 PM, bronco pride said:

So a Temple beat PAM by 32. Temples other four wins were by a combined 35 I believe. Then Temple plays a slow small rich school and struggled to put up 7 freakin pts on a bunch of kids that looked a lot like PNG. Get over race and quit acting like PAM is some powerhouse. Some good talent yes but year end and year out mediocre results.

how far dayton went??? have a seat!! temple would smoke ANY of the people in the two districts in this area. also Hines did not play that game at all. since you went there...Katy>PNG   Woodlands>PNG ...different "breed" of whitebread son. period. and PAM is a powerhouse in the district...simply put, Vidor outcoached us because even in the end, the game could have been won.

On 7/28/2017 at 8:27 PM, png9mon said:

I believe that there are at least 2 running backs, with great speed, that will be on varsity in the backfield with Shug. So please feel free to key on "the man" so the Indians "without all the press coverage" can run wild. Just sayin'!

i guess they were on JV....and NOWAY they get more touches than #6...period. nice try with the smoke and mirror play lol

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

how far dayton went??? have a seat!! temple would smoke ANY of the people in the two districts in this area. also Hines did not play that game at all. since you went there...Katy>PNG   Woodlands>PNG ...different "breed" of whitebread son. period. and PAM is a powerhouse in the district...simply put, Vidor outcoached us because even in the end, the game could have been won.

My understanding, PAM went into the Temple game minus 5 key players

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

I didn't go anywhere you did. Besides other than the first round everybody except PAM gave Temple all they could handle. Just saying you got stomped by a good team doesn't say much to me. Guess HP was a different kind of white bread too. I actually just call good ball players good ball players just used your simplistic metaphor for HP. Man just face the facts PAM is a high enrollment school that struggles against other high enrollment schools. All I heard for years is if PAM just dropped down a classification look out. Well they dropped down and got a share of a district championship and a early butt thumping exit in the playoffs. Now back on subject. PNG qb is legit because he is a stud not because being surrounded by white boys from PNG gives him the illusion of being good. PS. Just be glad y'all didn't play WOS because I saw both of your teams last year and WOS would have handed PAM a beat down.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy to see RJ at the helm, but if we didn't have him all would not be lost. I am sure most of you haven't seen Austin Bost man the QB position. The only reason he is not there is because RJ is on a level few get to. Austin is very much the caliber of Adam Morse and IMHO even better. With Preston Riggs and the other returning receivers I think we'd be in the hunt still. BTW, Preston Hughes is returning in the backfield. He was pretty dang good before he got hurt. I still think PAM has the advantage in the backfield with Hines....

On 7/29/2017 at 3:57 PM, bronco pride said:

I didn't go anywhere you did. Besides other than the first round everybody except PAM gave Temple all they could handle. Just saying you got stomped by a good team doesn't say much to me. Guess HP was a different kind of white bread too. I actually just call good ball players good ball players just used your simplistic metaphor for HP. Man just face the facts PAM is a high enrollment school that struggles against other high enrollment schools. All I heard for years is if PAM just dropped down a classification look out. Well they dropped down and got a share of a district championship and a early butt thumping exit in the playoffs. Now back on subject. PNG qb is legit because he is a stud not because being surrounded by white boys from PNG gives him the illusion of being good. PS. Just be glad y'all didn't play WOS because I saw both of your teams last year and WOS would have handed PAM a beat down.

again, you will swing on any team against PAM, but can't put your little dayton broncos in the mix. early exit would be considered rd 1 or maybe 2. 3 is right in the middle smh...PNG qb is a stud in your eyes due to you're not use to seeing black athletes run over smaller teams like silsbee and whoever else.WOS is just another big fish and a mud puddle...

31 minutes ago, pakronos said:

again, you will swing on any team against PAM, but can't put your little dayton broncos in the mix. early exit would be considered rd 1 or maybe 2. 3 is right in the middle smh...PNG qb is a stud in your eyes due to you're not use to seeing black athletes run over smaller teams like silsbee and whoever else.WOS is just another big fish and a mud puddle...

Lol. This isn't about Dayton or black athletes it's about a kid that is legit no matter were he plays. You made the comment this particular kid just looks good because he plays for PNG. Just have to call out silly statements. Never seen a black athlete blah blah blah. Come on man.

2 hours ago, pakronos said:

WO-S was, on average, 18% smaller in ADM than the teams on their schedule and are not even the biggest team in their district. In fact, they were smaller than 10 of their 16 opponents. 

How many opponents did Memorial play that were bigger than them?  By the way, I know the answer.  So you may not want to rely too much on your "big fish" propaganda.

You use laughable arguments such a "PN-G ain't used to having a black kid."  And while he may be something that is a bit of a novelty in Port Neches, he is not in places like Houston, Austin, Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth or College Station.  Nor is it unusual in places like Gainesville or Tallahassee, Florida, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Columbus, Ohio, Eugene, Oregon or College Park, Pennsylvania.  So you're attempts to pump your own team by tearing down others looks so silly.  You had talked about getting banned.  It won't, but it will get you hammered because the arguments you forward are completely devoid of facts and quite frankly, common sense.

And the shame of it is that such attempts are totally unnecessary.  I think most have or would have posted here would agree that Memorial does have the most explosive backfield (I know I do).

But, hey, as an administrator on the board, it is great.  Keep the insults coming, it will just give folks a reason to come on and post and hammer you.

I don't think anyone becomes the 3-4th (depending on where you look) Dual threat in the nation and #20 overall player in Texas for their graduation year just by being the black athlete at a small town white school. The fact that he is able to produce with whatever is around him got him there. 

Anyways,  we all good here.

National and team recruiters and coaches love him enough.

This is hilarious btw.

The hate is strong in this one, it is.

If RJ went to Pam instead of png would he be happy. Geez Louise. Probably not. Sometimes you gotta call legit when it's legit. The kid is a legit QB. An acceptional athelete. And I'm sure he is going to PNG legally. Every year we have to prove residency in Dayton, I'm sure everyone else does too. I'm not gonna bad mouth him or PNG, I have always loved the sea of purple playoff games and if we get that matchup, I won't bow down and I know these Broncos won't. And if we draw Pam, well guess what, we ain't bowing down on that one either. There will be a winner and a looser and we will shock many these year. You can't worry about who chooses to go here or there or why they didn't go to your school. As far as we are concerned, I hear, we are gonna prepare for every opponent the same and not take anyone lightly, study film, work hard & put the time in to accomplish our goals, we can't control who goes where, who officiates where, who coaches where, who's black, who's white, who's Hispanic, who's Asian, or who's not. But what we can do is take everyone who is dedicated enough to play, and have our coach's coach the heck outta them, and get that drive built up and see where it takes them. We will be prepared for the 22-5a, no matter who it is, or the race they are. That's irrelevant, it's the 21st century.

On 7/27/2017 at 1:39 PM, pakronos said:

boy, drop down and get some easy wins and wos automatically becomes the best team in the united states...or the world... THE WORLD CRAIG...smh lol

On 7/26/2017 at 10:00 AM, pakronos said:

pI PROMISE you...had he played for westbrook, central, or even PAM or WOS, it would be less. there is a reason he's highly touted lol...first of all, let me say this...THE KID IS TALENTED AND IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE!!!! however, place him "somewhere else" he's your avg to slightly above avg "athlete". on those highlight footages of keitha jones playing qb, that was against 6A schools. he looked just as good if not better than R.J. I will go as far to say put a visor and no number they are VERY close and similar. Problem with PN-G fans is you really never seen anything LIKE HIM play for PN-G. here is another thing to ponder. out of ALL the games PN-G played last year, his worst performance was against PAM. WHY???? cause #1 qb's like him was/is a dime a dozen to be honest and PAM DC and coaches have faced many. #2 PAM have one to simulate him EASILY.  saying all this to say, all those offers came because of what school he attends and no, PN-G is not good like that lol. Meaning take him out of the picture, and pn-g is sniffing the bottom of the district. he makes...no he IS PN-G. I can honestly say at PAM Jones or Hines go down, the back ups WON'T miss a beat! to a point, i'm glad he's at PN-G to USE THE HECK out f them to get him to the next level lol.

Pakronos you been drinking again?

reading is fundamental or you pick and choose what you want to...I NEVER SAID HE WASN'T LEGIT. I STATED AGAIN, IF HE PLAYED ON A TEAM LIKE PAM, MANVEL, DICKINSON, LAMAR, IN OTHER WORDS TEAMS WITH BLACK ATHLETES AROUND HIM, HIS STOCK WOULD NOT BE AS HIGH.  now, my personnel shot at the subject is  PLAYING FOR A TEAM WITH WHITE "ATHLETES", TUH, MAKES HIM LOOK LIKE THE SECOND COMING. if he was NOT on the team, Nederland would actually looked better than PNG and we all know how bad their season was. now when PNG played against PAM(go watch the damn tape) there was no jaw dropping moments. put it to you this way, since you people THINK i'm salty cause he don't play for PAM. RJ. vs the PAM defense for every "jaw dropping"(which was about 4) play he did, the defense had about 3 more against him. PAM best player had several unbelievable runs against PNG defense, in the ratio is reversed. heck to show you how bad PNG is without him,against PAM, take away the first and last TD run you only score 14. and the last TD scored imo, should never counted due to the fact PNG didn't convert the 4th down and the runner was short by  a FULL YARD smh.

14 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

WO-S was, on average, 18% smaller in ADM than the teams on their schedule and are not even the biggest team in their district. In fact, they were smaller than 10 of their 16 opponents. 

How many opponents did Memorial play that were bigger than them?  By the way, I know the answer.  So you may not want to rely too much on your "big fish" propaganda.

You use laughable arguments such a "PN-G ain't used to having a black kid."  And while he may be something that is a bit of a novelty in Port Neches, he is not in places like Houston, Austin, Waco, Dallas, Fort Worth or College Station.  Nor is it unusual in places like Gainesville or Tallahassee, Florida, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Columbus, Ohio, Eugene, Oregon or College Park, Pennsylvania.  So you're attempts to pump your own team by tearing down others looks so silly.  You had talked about getting banned.  It won't, but it will get you hammered because the arguments you forward are completely devoid of facts and quite frankly, common sense.

And the shame of it is that such attempts are totally unnecessary.  I think most have or would have posted here would agree that Memorial does have the most explosive backfield (I know I do).

But, hey, as an administrator on the board, it is great.  Keep the insults coming, it will just give folks a reason to come on and post and hammer you.

blah blah blah...fact, wos didn't return the "glory years" until they dropped to playing super small ball. now, yes they have GREAT coaching and GREAT talent. however, the smaller schools that the my little ponies play, don't have GREAT  or GOOD athletes walking around the halls, so they get what they can. wos is fortunate to have athletes living there and going to school there. so yeah BIG FISH in a mudpuddle....BIG CATFISH in mud puddle more like it...scavengers...scavengers that prey on the weak.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

blah blah blah...fact, wos didn't return the "glory years" until they dropped to playing super small ball. now, yes they have GREAT coaching and GREAT talent. however, the smaller schools that the my little ponies play, don't have GREAT  or GOOD athletes walking around the halls, so they get what they can. wos is fortunate to have athletes living there and going to school there. so yeah BIG FISH in a mudpuddle....BIG CATFISH in mud puddle more like it...scavengers...scavengers that prey on the weak.

'blah,blah, blah...." Yeah, that is how I start responding when I don't have a leg to stand on, either. But since you are so interested in "facts", let me lay a few on you:

Fact: West Orange-Stark's last 2 years in 5A: 16-4, An .800 winning percentange.

Fact: Port Arthur Memorial's last 2 years in 6A: 6-14. a .300 winning percentage.

Fact: In 2016, WO-S, a school of 580 students, played 16 games.  10 of those were against schools with a larger enrollment than WO-S.  

Fact: In 2016, Port Arthur Memorial, a school of 2,098 students played 13 games.  Only 2 of those were against schools with a larger enrollment than Memorial.

Fact: If you would have added WO-S' 580 students to the enrollments of Memorials' 13 opponents, 7 of Memorial's opponents would STILL have smaller enrollments than Memorial. 

Fact:  In 2016, West Orange-Stark faced 13 teams that made the playoffs.  That means 81% of the teams on the Mustangs' faced made the playoffs.

Fact: In 2016, Port Arthur Memorial faced 5 teams that made the playoffs.  That means that 38% of the teams that Memorial faced made the playoffs.

Fact: In 2016, West Orange-Stark faced 5 district champions in their 16 games. In their 5 games against district champions, West Orange-Stark was 5-0.

Fact: In 2016, Port Arthur Memorial faced 2 district champions, 22-5A co-champions Port Neches-Groves and Vidor, in their 13 games.  In their 2 games against district champions, Port Arthur Memorial was 1-1.

Fact: In 2016, West Orange-Stark faced 3 region champions.  Their record was 3-0 against those teams.

Fact: In 2016, Port Arthur Memorial faced 1 region champ. Their record was 0-1.

And who was the scavenger in this bunch?

8 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

If RJ went to Pam instead of png would he be happy. Geez Louise. Probably not. Sometimes you gotta call legit when it's legit. The kid is a legit QB. An acceptional athelete. And I'm sure he is going to PNG legally. Every year we have to prove residency in Dayton, I'm sure everyone else does too. I'm not gonna bad mouth him or PNG, I have always loved the sea of purple playoff games and if we get that matchup, I won't bow down and I know these Broncos won't. And if we draw Pam, well guess what, we ain't bowing down on that one either. There will be a winner and a looser and we will shock many these year. You can't worry about who chooses to go here or there or why they didn't go to your school. As far as we are concerned, I hear, we are gonna prepare for every opponent the same and not take anyone lightly, study film, work hard & put the time in to accomplish our goals, we can't control who goes where, who officiates where, who coaches where, who's black, who's white, who's Hispanic, who's Asian, or who's not. But what we can do is take everyone who is dedicated enough to play, and have our coach's coach the heck outta them, and get that drive built up and see where it takes them. We will be prepared for the 22-5a, no matter who it is, or the race they are. That's irrelevant, it's the 21st century.

He played with my son for 4 years starting at 9 years old. He's not a recent move in. You have ignore the goofiness that's being spewed. Lol

On ‎7‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, pakronos said:

i guess they were on JV....and NOWAY they get more touches than #6...period. nice try with the smoke and mirror play lol

They won't have to get more touches, just the occasional fake handoff to, then reverse, then fake pass, then screen, then run, then pass back, we hold every option with our backfield speed & quarterback.

*Oh What Fun It Is To Run, Shug & Friends are on their way!!!!!!*