Most dangerous offensive backfield

pakronos

11 hours ago, pakronos said:

I PROMISE you...had he played for westbrook, central, or even PAM or WOS, it would be less. there is a reason he's highly touted lol...first of all, let me say this...THE KID IS TALENTED AND IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE!!!! however, place him "somewhere else" he's your avg to slightly above avg "athlete". on those highlight footages of keitha jones playing qb, that was against 6A schools. he looked just as good if not better than R.J. I will go as far to say put a visor and no number they are VERY close and similar. Problem with PN-G fans is you really never seen anything LIKE HIM play for PN-G. here is another thing to ponder. out of ALL the games PN-G played last year, his worst performance was against PAM. WHY???? cause #1 qb's like him was/is a dime a dozen to be honest and PAM DC and coaches have faced many. #2 PAM have one to simulate him EASILY.  saying all this to say, all those offers came because of what school he attends and no, PN-G is not good like that lol. Meaning take him out of the picture, and pn-g is sniffing the bottom of the district. he makes...no he IS PN-G. I can honestly say at PAM Jones or Hines go down, the back ups WON'T miss a beat! to a point, i'm glad he's at PN-G to USE THE HECK out f them to get him to the next level lol.

Man you could not have missed that anymore than you did. This comment is like shooting a deer rifle at a deer and hitting a squirrel

4 hours ago, pakronos said:

no it really doesn't..it shows how WEAK pn-g is. would he be starting for PAM? honestly, not last year and not this year.(imo he could of started for us last year...my deceased grandma could have started) i'm saying because of his skill set in a school that does not produce such skill sets year in and year out like R.J. is the reason he appears to be the second coming....TO PNG fans and other "swingers" of the district. again, the kid is good and is going to get better. now the one thing i hate is that faircloth got some ps4(xbox is taken) in him too. meaning he's going to run the one trick pony to the ground. R.J. played more like a sand lot qb after the PAM game. they ran him waayyy too much. again, i understand that's not something PN-G isn't use to seeing. we had or have our share year in and out last great one(s) was singleton and Fisk. L-Train, you can have several seats cause your little thomas the train team WILL NEVER have anything like RJ or KJ. yards against PAM passed for like 181 and ran for 80 something...most in garbage time. watch the game. you put him on brook or a team with players that physically LOOK LIKE HIM, it wouldn't be all the hype is what i'm saying.

He fooled Tom Herman I guess.... he probably should have you on speed dial before he makes these crazy offers.

11 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Coach Dubois' younger son will be back at qb, Max Baker and Hunter Denton will be back in the backfield. I expect Denton to take more snaps on offense this year, and I expect Andy Lara to produce big numbers replacing Draper. 

There aren't any Calvin Tylers in the bunch, but with four guys running out of the backfield and running up big rushing numbers you have to consider us one of the "most dangerous offensive backfields."

I've seen some of those other guys that shined for BC.  They have some guys that will make huge plays....

On Kronos' defense, he's already said he's a fan of Johnson wholeheartedly.  

He just so happens to have made contradictory points.  He gave PN-G props, then detracted from PN-G, then backdoored and gave props to PAM as well.  

Kronos, what's the matter?  Those 'sexy boy' workouts taking their toll on your football knowledge?  Lol

28 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

On Kronos' defense, he's already said he's a fan of Johnson wholeheartedly.  

He just so happens to have made contradictory points.  He gave PN-G props, then detracted from PN-G, then backdoored and gave props to PAM as well.  

Kronos, what's the matter?  Those 'sexy boy' workouts taking their toll on your football knowledge?  Lol

How is he a fan of Johnson wholeheartedly whenever he clearly stated that if he was on a different team he would just be an average player.. sounds kinda contradictory to me.

17 hours ago, bronco pride said:

He is not all that impressive physically. So I'm not sure about the physically look like him comment. Fact is he has above average speed with a really nice arm and deserves all the attention he is getting because he is that good despite not being a physical freak. Saying he wouldn't start for PAM is laughable to me. Your argument that just because he plays for PNG makes him look better than he is tells me you know more than a ton of D1 recruiters. Any team in our area would love to have that kid at qb.

i'm gonna answer each response to this. if you can't read between the lines of people that "look like him" i don't know what to tell you. now he wouldn't have started last year for PAM cause daddy had his boy start for three years. he would not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. he would be on varsity as the back up or playing WR. at PAM you wait your turn. understand this...well let me just say it instead of tap dancing, just don't get butt hurt...IF HE PLAYED FOR AN ALL BLACK ATHLETIC SCHOOL, HE WOULD NOT BE AS HYPED UP. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE'S NOT SPECIAL OR HAVE TALENT. IT MEANS CAUSE HE PLAYS FOR A SUCKY ALL WHITE SCHOOL AND HAS A TALENT THAT'S NOT TRADITIONALLY THERE IS WHY THE HYPE. NOW, YES, HIS FAMILY IS SMART IN RECOGNIZING HE'S BETTER THAN THE REJECTS PAM SENDS TO NEDERLAND, HE HAD/HAVE A CHANCE TO GET NOTICED BECAUSE PNG RUNS AN OFFENSE THAT SHOWCASE HIS ABILITY. be honest with yourselves, yes he would get love and coverage at nederland, but because of the traditional offense they run, he would get very little. At PAM he would get signed as a DB going to a D1 program and would get mixed in the talk of hines, which by the way nobody knew, except for me and some titan fans that stated he's gonna destroy the district and he did. ANY TEAM WOULD LOVE HIM ON THEIR TEAM. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TEAM WOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM!!

17 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

Pakronos, How you gonna do Shug like that. Last year as a Sophomore, he got PNG to the third round. The same amount of rounds as PAM made it to after bumping down from 6A. If you're an athlete, you're an athlete know matter black, white, whatever. You keep bouncing around the race deal. PNG doesn't get anymore Regional or state exposure as PAM. Heck, look at the athletes that's came out of PA, now look at PNG? You're argument that Shug is getting more exposure because he goes to white school is laughable. College coaches go to where the athletes are no matter the make up of the team. He did run into a buzzsaw against PAM, but what helps Shug is his grades. If you're a really good athlete with tremendous grades, guess what schools are going slobber over you. Sounds like you got some jealousy my man. Now, I'll take a seat and eat my popcorn to see what you spit out next.

reread my statements. no jealousy here. the topic was most dangerous backfield. i stated i'm rooting for the young man for OTHER reasons and happy that he's getting it done and will for sho show love and support on the next level. however when it comes to DANGEROUS BACKFIELDS in the coverage area, boy wonder is not or should not be given the title so quickly....NEXT!!! oh and take a look at pn-g WITHOUT him...do you really think they would have done ANYTHING??? sitting at home wondering what went wrong.

15 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Coach Dubois' younger son will be back at qb, Max Baker and Hunter Denton will be back in the backfield. I expect Denton to take more snaps on offense this year, and I expect Andy Lara to produce big numbers replacing Draper. 

There aren't any Calvin Tylers in the bunch, but with four guys running out of the backfield and running up big rushing numbers you have to consider us one of the "most dangerous offensive backfields."

to be honest, i never thought of it like that...a backfield by committee can be dangerous...similar to what vidor did last year. good point backer. sorry for my ignorance, does BC run an option type offense?

okay, since everyone want me to go there and try to get me banned and playing dumb....right now in the coverage area, is there a QB(since that's the position we seem to focus on) thats NOT BLACK and is very good??? if there is one. place him at Central. he's winning games, not impressive wins, but wins. now all of a sudden he's getting press coverage like crazy because he's in an environment that nobody is use to seeing him in. soulja you know what i mean!! how many "soul bowls" or schools that played central or ozen from houston that had the "mike vick" style QB?? A DIME A DOZEN, RIGHT??  when was the last time PNG EVER had such a qb??? so, with that being said, that gets him MORE press coverage and you know media and those fan boy fans with the rose colored glasses. AGAIN, RJ IS GOOD AND TALENTED...BUT HIS TEAM KINDA MAKES THAT INFLATE EVEN MORE. 

another observation. i can pretty much say PAM fans think the kid is good, no doubt. i can tell you this though, most don't get all giddy about him because that's what WE are accustomed to seeing.

one last example...when i was in high school and before and after lincoln basketball fans didn't get all crazy for making the playoffs,it's going to the drum or bust(the drum is the frank erwin center) a team like nederland back then would have an orgasm if they made the playoffs and won a game or two because that's something they not use to.

18 minutes ago, pakronos said:

okay, since everyone want me to go there and try to get me banned and playing dumb....right now in the coverage area, is there a QB(since that's the position we seem to focus on) thats NOT BLACK and is very good??? if there is one. place him at Central. he's winning games, not impressive wins, but wins. now all of a sudden he's getting press coverage like crazy because he's in an environment that nobody is use to seeing him in. soulja you know what i mean!! how many "soul bowls" or schools that played central or ozen from houston that had the "mike vick" style QB?? A DIME A DOZEN, RIGHT??  when was the last time PNG EVER had such a qb??? so, with that being said, that gets him MORE press coverage and you know media and those fan boy fans with the rose colored glasses. AGAIN, RJ IS GOOD AND TALENTED...BUT HIS TEAM KINDA MAKES THAT INFLATE EVEN MORE. 

another observation. i can pretty much say PAM fans think the kid is good, no doubt. i can tell you this though, most don't get all giddy about him because that's what WE are accustomed to seeing.

one last example...when i was in high school and before and after lincoln basketball fans didn't get all crazy for making the playoffs,it's going to the drum or bust(the drum is the frank erwin center) a team like nederland back then would have an orgasm if they made the playoffs and won a game or two because that's something they not use to.

Wow, a pump up post like this kinda makes you forget that a PAISD school hasn't won a state football championship since the mid 1950s!

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Wow, a pump up post like this kinda makes you forget that a PAISD school hasn't won a state football championship since the mid 1950s!

boy, drop down and get some easy wins and wos automatically becomes the best team in the united states...or the world... THE WORLD CRAIG...smh lol

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

boy, drop down and get some easy wins and wos automatically becomes the best team in the united states...or the world... THE WORLD CRAIG...smh lol

Drop down and get some wins.  That does sound like a team in the area.  A team that averaged a 37% higher ADM than its opponents in 2016.  In fact, this program in 2016 played only 2 opponents that were bigger than them.  You may want to write their head coach and find out what the deal is...heck, I'll even give you name the address:

Kenneth R. Harrison

Memorial High School

3501 61st St.

Port Arthur, Texas 77642

PAK, you make it interesting for sure. If you and SFA85 decide to go out drinking one night, Definately call me and Biaplayer..... Just imagine the conversations we could have... I put my time in against Lincoln and TJ... So I know what your getting at..... But it's always fun to be the hated.... There is a reason why this was the main Rivalry back in the day. Definately no love loss.... I kinda like it compared to the Cush Cush Nederland Rivalry!!! At the end of the day, you still have X Box leading you... And with that, I will take my chances.... 

Any given Friday..... Anyone can be a Vidor against PAM...

Although the level comes up a notch against PNG...

Honestly, if I was from the other side of the 409.... I would hate us too!!!

But, I'm Not!!!!

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

i'm gonna answer each response to this. if you can't read between the lines of people that "look like him" i don't know what to tell you. now he wouldn't have started last year for PAM cause daddy had his boy start for three years. he would not have started this year due to there is someone just as good if not better starting. he would be on varsity as the back up or playing WR. at PAM you wait your turn. understand this...well let me just say it instead of tap dancing, just don't get butt hurt...IF HE PLAYED FOR AN ALL BLACK ATHLETIC SCHOOL, HE WOULD NOT BE AS HYPED UP. THAT DOES NOT MEAN HE'S NOT SPECIAL OR HAVE TALENT. IT MEANS CAUSE HE PLAYS FOR A SUCKY ALL WHITE SCHOOL AND HAS A TALENT THAT'S NOT TRADITIONALLY THERE IS WHY THE HYPE. NOW, YES, HIS FAMILY IS SMART IN RECOGNIZING HE'S BETTER THAN THE REJECTS PAM SENDS TO NEDERLAND, HE HAD/HAVE A CHANCE TO GET NOTICED BECAUSE PNG RUNS AN OFFENSE THAT SHOWCASE HIS ABILITY. be honest with yourselves, yes he would get love and coverage at nederland, but because of the traditional offense they run, he would get very little. At PAM he would get signed as a DB going to a D1 program and would get mixed in the talk of hines, which by the way nobody knew, except for me and some titan fans that stated he's gonna destroy the district and he did. ANY TEAM WOULD LOVE HIM ON THEIR TEAM. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT TEAM WOULD BE AT THE BOTTOM!!

So a Temple beat PAM by 32. Temples other four wins were by a combined 35 I believe. Then Temple plays a slow small rich school and struggled to put up 7 freakin pts on a bunch of kids that looked a lot like PNG. Get over race and quit acting like PAM is some powerhouse. Some good talent yes but year end and year out mediocre results.

21 hours ago, Stattrax said:

PAK, you make it interesting for sure. If you and SFA85 decide to go out drinking one night, Definately call me and Biaplayer..... Just imagine the conversations we could have... I put my time in against Lincoln and TJ... So I know what your getting at..... But it's always fun to be the hated.... There is a reason why this was the main Rivalry back in the day. Definately no love loss.... I kinda like it compared to the Cush Cush Nederland Rivalry!!! At the end of the day, you still have X Box leading you... And with that, I will take my chances.... 

Any given Friday..... Anyone can be a Vidor against PAM...

Although the level comes up a notch against PNG...

Honestly, if I was from the other side of the 409.... I would hate us too!!!

But, I'm Not!!!!

It's not just the delusion that oozes from the Bubble, it's the media circus and bread that follows.  $5 Indians with a Koifish defense expected to win state.  What I'm waiting for, is all those leaving PA for the bubble to have their 'wake up moment'.........

Anyway, I like PA's backfield as most dangerous with WB's a close second

Also, I will never be anywhere voluntarily with any grad from the Bubble.  I work with them so I get enough during my 12 hrs.......