Most dangerous offensive backfield

pakronos

i know everyone will IMMEDIATELY say shug aka boy wonder aka png one trick pony show....with the rb, BUT if you think Elijah torched defenses last year...well wait till you see Keitha Jones AND Hines...oh and lets not forget the back up RB the mini missile Koby Martin!!

This is the hidden content, please

just scroll till you see them in the JV uniforms. you won't see Jones do anything, but they played together and this will be as close to the 2011 offense as it gets.

15 minutes ago, pakronos said:

just scroll to freshman year and watch him work as a qb...also see him as QB on varsity against N.S.

Shug who?? lol

Shug...the one who has twice the amount of offers than Hines or Jones...the one who is committed to Texas and hasn't taken a snap as a junior in high school yet...the one you will see on Tv on Saturdays...that's who 

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Shug...the one who has twice the amount of offers than Hines or Jones...the one who is committed to Texas and hasn't taken a snap as a junior in high school yet...the one you will see on Tv on Saturdays...that's who 

I PROMISE you...had he played for westbrook, central, or even PAM or WOS, it would be less. there is a reason he's highly touted lol...first of all, let me say this...THE KID IS TALENTED AND IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE!!!! however, place him "somewhere else" he's your avg to slightly above avg "athlete". on those highlight footages of keitha jones playing qb, that was against 6A schools. he looked just as good if not better than R.J. I will go as far to say put a visor and no number they are VERY close and similar. Problem with PN-G fans is you really never seen anything LIKE HIM play for PN-G. here is another thing to ponder. out of ALL the games PN-G played last year, his worst performance was against PAM. WHY???? cause #1 qb's like him was/is a dime a dozen to be honest and PAM DC and coaches have faced many. #2 PAM have one to simulate him EASILY.  saying all this to say, all those offers came because of what school he attends and no, PN-G is not good like that lol. Meaning take him out of the picture, and pn-g is sniffing the bottom of the district. he makes...no he IS PN-G. I can honestly say at PAM Jones or Hines go down, the back ups WON'T miss a beat! to a point, i'm glad he's at PN-G to USE THE HECK out f them to get him to the next level lol.

51 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i know everyone will IMMEDIATELY say shug aka boy wonder aka png one trick pony show....with the rb, BUT if you think Elijah torched defenses last year...well wait till you see Keitha Jones AND Hines...oh and lets not forget the back up RB the mini missile Koby Martin!!

just scroll till you see them in the JV uniforms. you won't see Jones do anything, but they played together and this will be as close to the 2011 offense as it gets.

18 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I'm not going to put either team or player down.  Both teams will finish in the top 4 in district.  PA Memorial is "MY" preseason pick to win district but I'm no expert and as we all know, the games have to be played.  I see PN-G as having the best complete QB in the district both passing and running but as for "most dangerous offensive backfield" I would give it to the Titans.  Until proven otherwise, Hines is the best returning RB in the district but his size is what stops him from getting the "big time" offers.  Jones can run but can he throw with accuracy and consistency?

by the way, this way of thinking is used at PAM, but in reverse and back fires on the kid. it's when the kid from PAM or parents think they can transfer from PAM to Nederland and INSTANTLY become a 5 star player lol... R.J. did it right and went to the school that will make him the  focal point and showcase his athleticism. At nederland, they can plug anybody to run the offense. running the offense at PNG using the spread and zone read will get eyes looking at this kid. lets just call it how it is. black kid at a pretty much all white school running the spread/zone read,is not that popular. no R.J. and PN-G  is done...NOW like i said, MOST DANGEROUS BACK FIELD IN THE COVERAGE AREA????

12 minutes ago, purpleeagle said:

Scalp um Indians scalp um. Indian run fast. make defense  look bad. Memorial need to bring hair piece. Maybe even get tomahawk chopped. 

just like hines scalped them for 300+ yars and 5 td's??? have a seat.

oh and R.J. was sacked atleast 5 times. go and watch the replay lol smh

10 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

I'm not going to put either team or player down.  Both teams will finish in the top 4 in district.  PA Memorial is "MY" preseason pick to win district but I'm no expert and as we all know, the games have to be played.  I see PN-G as having the best complete QB in the district both passing and running but as for "most dangerous offensive backfield" I would give it to the Titans.  Until proven otherwise, Hines is the best returning RB in the district but his size is what stops him from getting the "big time" offers.  Jones can run but can he throw with accuracy and consistency?

look at his hudle account and scroll to the bottom and watch him throw.

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

look at his hudle account and scroll to the bottom and watch him throw.

Don't have time for that and I could care less on watching anyone's film, I leave that to the scouts and coaches.  I know about Hines.  I'll see Jones September 22nd...

1 hour ago, pakronos said:

Honestly, the Shug answer is wrong. Memorial has more and better athletes back there. But you knew that already. So I guess this post was to make PNG people mad lol

23 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Honestly, the Shug answer is wrong. Memorial has more and better athletes back there. But you knew that already. So I guess this post was to make PNG people mad lol

lol...i'm actually rooting for him to use this platform to do his thing...this is really a convo that can't be discussed on here, but you already know....tell him i'm rooting against him(bulltin board material lol) but deep down, i'm on his side lol.

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

I PROMISE you...had he played for westbrook, central, or even PAM or WOS, it would be less. there is a reason he's highly touted lol...first of all, let me say this...THE KID IS TALENTED AND IS AN EXCEPTIONAL ATHLETE!!!! however, place him "somewhere else" he's your avg to slightly above avg "athlete". on those highlight footages of keitha jones playing qb, that was against 6A schools. he looked just as good if not better than R.J. I will go as far to say put a visor and no number they are VERY close and similar. Problem with PN-G fans is you really never seen anything LIKE HIM play for PN-G. here is another thing to ponder. out of ALL the games PN-G played last year, his worst performance was against PAM. WHY???? cause #1 qb's like him was/is a dime a dozen to be honest and PAM DC and coaches have faced many. #2 PAM have one to simulate him EASILY.  saying all this to say, all those offers came because of what school he attends and no, PN-G is not good like that lol. Meaning take him out of the picture, and pn-g is sniffing the bottom of the district. he makes...no he IS PN-G. I can honestly say at PAM Jones or Hines go down, the back ups WON'T miss a beat! to a point, i'm glad he's at PN-G to USE THE HECK out f them to get him to the next level lol.

"Take him out of the district and PNG is sniffing the bottom."

that doesn't prove anything except how good "Shug" really is. He was able to take a sorry PNG team (in your opinion) on a pretty decent playoff run. How many yards did he put up against y'all? Running and passing behind a sub par offensive line. Man, that whole post you just made only tells me how good he is, not how average he would be on another team. You put him on a team like Westbrook or wos with a strong o line and that's only gonna make him look even better...

4 hours ago, L-Train11 said:

"Take him out of the district and PNG is sniffing the bottom."

that doesn't prove anything except how good "Shug" really is. He was able to take a sorry PNG team (in your opinion) on a pretty decent playoff run. How many yards did he put up against y'all? Running and passing behind a sub par offensive line. Man, that whole post you just made only tells me how good he is, not how average he would be on another team. You put him on a team like Westbrook or wos with a strong o line and that's only gonna make him look even better...

no it really doesn't..it shows how WEAK pn-g is. would he be starting for PAM? honestly, not last year and not this year.(imo he could of started for us last year...my deceased grandma could have started) i'm saying because of his skill set in a school that does not produce such skill sets year in and year out like R.J. is the reason he appears to be the second coming....TO PNG fans and other "swingers" of the district. again, the kid is good and is going to get better. now the one thing i hate is that faircloth got some ps4(xbox is taken) in him too. meaning he's going to run the one trick pony to the ground. R.J. played more like a sand lot qb after the PAM game. they ran him waayyy too much. again, i understand that's not something PN-G isn't use to seeing. we had or have our share year in and out last great one(s) was singleton and Fisk. L-Train, you can have several seats cause your little thomas the train team WILL NEVER have anything like RJ or KJ. yards against PAM passed for like 181 and ran for 80 something...most in garbage time. watch the game. you put him on brook or a team with players that physically LOOK LIKE HIM, it wouldn't be all the hype is what i'm saying.

26 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no it really doesn't..it shows how WEAK pn-g is. would he be starting for PAM? honestly, not last year and not this year.(imo he could of started for us last year...my deceased grandma could have started) i'm saying because of his skill set in a school that does not produce such skill sets year in and year out like R.J. is the reason he appears to be the second coming....TO PNG fans and other "swingers" of the district. again, the kid is good and is going to get better. now the one thing i hate is that faircloth got some ps4(xbox is taken) in him too. meaning he's going to run the one trick pony to the ground. R.J. played more like a sand lot qb after the PAM game. they ran him waayyy too much. again, i understand that's not something PN-G isn't use to seeing. we had or have our share year in and out last great one(s) was singleton and Fisk. L-Train, you can have several seats cause your little thomas the train team WILL NEVER have anything like RJ or KJ. yards against PAM passed for like 181 and ran for 80 something...most in garbage time. watch the game. you put him on brook or a team with players that physically LOOK LIKE HIM, it wouldn't be all the hype is what i'm saying.

He is not all that impressive physically. So I'm not sure about the physically look like him comment. Fact is he has above average speed with a really nice arm and deserves all the attention he is getting because he is that good despite not being a physical freak. Saying he wouldn't start for PAM is laughable to me. Your argument that just because he plays for PNG makes him look better than he is tells me you know more than a ton of D1 recruiters. Any team in our area would love to have that kid at qb.

Pakronos, How you gonna do Shug like that. Last year as a Sophomore, he got PNG to the third round. The same amount of rounds as PAM made it to after bumping down from 6A. If you're an athlete, you're an athlete know matter black, white, whatever. You keep bouncing around the race deal. PNG doesn't get anymore Regional or state exposure as PAM. Heck, look at the athletes that's came out of PA, now look at PNG? You're argument that Shug is getting more exposure because he goes to white school is laughable. College coaches go to where the athletes are no matter the make up of the team. He did run into a buzzsaw against PAM, but what helps Shug is his grades. If you're a really good athlete with tremendous grades, guess what schools are going slobber over you. Sounds like you got some jealousy my man. Now, I'll take a seat and eat my popcorn to see what you spit out next.

26 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Pakronos, How you gonna do Shug like that. Last year as a Sophomore, he got PNG to the third round. The same amount of rounds as PAM made it to after bumping down from 6A. If you're an athlete, you're an athlete know matter black, white, whatever. You keep bouncing around the race deal. PNG doesn't get anymore Regional or state exposure as PAM. Heck, look at the athletes that's came out of PA, now look at PNG? You're argument that Shug is getting more exposure because he goes to white school is laughable. College coaches go to where the athletes are no matter the make up of the team. He did run into a buzzsaw against PAM, but what helps Shug is his grades. If you're a really good athlete with tremendous grades, guess what schools are going slobber over you. Sounds like you got some jealousy my man. Now, I'll take a seat and eat my popcorn to see what you spit out next.

Agree...

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

it seems BC is getting stronger every year. who ya'll got coming back?

Coach Dubois' younger son will be back at qb, Max Baker and Hunter Denton will be back in the backfield. I expect Denton to take more snaps on offense this year, and I expect Andy Lara to produce big numbers replacing Draper. 

There aren't any Calvin Tylers in the bunch, but with four guys running out of the backfield and running up big rushing numbers you have to consider us one of the "most dangerous offensive backfields."