McCain Back in Senate

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

You know Carter had this a few years ago.  Went to hospital.  Few days later, he's up and about.

I just wonder if some have access to different healthcare than the rest of us?  Yes, I know.  Sounds like a "conspiracy theory" doesn't it?  If you think that, explain how these guys are getting well so fast.  Go ahead, I'll wait..........

58 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You know Carter had this a few years ago.  Went to hospital.  Few days later, he's up and about.

I just wonder if some have access to different healthcare than the rest of us?  Yes, I know.  Sounds like a "conspiracy theory" doesn't it?  If you think that, explain how these guys are getting well so fast.  Go ahead, I'll wait..........

There's a reason why they exempted themselves fro obamacare.  They know it's not any good.  Only the sheeple falls for it and thinks it's wonderful!

McCain asked congress to start working together. He said that folks needed to stopped listening to those loud mouth talk radio and TV show folks thats just out to draw a check. (Rush, Hannity Maddow ect..) And he said nothing had been accomplished this year except electing a supreme court justice, Trump say's otherwise.

11 hours ago, new tobie said:

McCain asked congress to start working together. He said that folks needed to stopped listening to those loud mouth talk radio and TV show folks thats just out to draw a check. (Rush, Hannity Maddow ect..) And he said nothing had been accomplished this year except electing a supreme court justice, Trump say's otherwise.

Yep, McCain must have been heavily sedated...those drugs affecting his mental capacity. Why would anyone want to work with the side hell bent on destroying the greatest healthcare system this world has ever seen. It's time for McCain to retire.

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

This is your freak of of a president

Yet you love Bill, who has sex with underaged kids on a sex SLAVE island, and Obama the BONER. Make up your mind. You can't do both. You are not very genuine with your feelings.

What does this have to do with McCain?