Trump talks to Boy scouts

Big girl

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

This is ridiculous.  "Where they do that at"?

This is the hidden content, please

Ooow, the snowflakes continue their fake outrage. What is ridiculous is that you find it newsworthy to try and ridicule a politician giving a speech in which his agenda seeps in. What politician doesn't do this? It wasn't like he was pushing an unpopular agenda while delivering a eulogy at a funeral. Where was your outrage then?

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

Ooow, the snowflakes continue their fake outrage. What is ridiculous is that you find it newsworthy to try and ridicule a politician giving a speech in which his agenda seeps in. What politician doesn't do this? It wasn't like he was pushing an unpopular agenda while delivering a eulogy at a funeral. Where was your outrage then?

Why is he talking about politics at a boy scout jamboree? A great majority of these kids can't vote. This is so sad. He is pathetic. 

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I used slang. I heard someone say it, that's why it is in quotation marks. I felt that it was befitting since we are talking about Trump, who is a dummy:)

Fair enough.

Everyone has their own criteria of what constitutes a dummy.  Someone may think a person who runs their mouth to much, like Trump, is a dummy.  Someone else might think a person who says the US is comprised of 58 states, like Obama, is a dummy.

Here's the deal, I'll agree with you that Trump is a Dummy, if you'll agree with me that Obama is a Dummy......  Do we have a deal?

6 hours ago, Big girl said:

Why is he talking about politics at a boy scout jamboree? A great majority of these kids can't vote. This is so sad. He is pathetic. 

We all know who is pathetic snowflake. How pathetic is it to use a eulogy at a person's funeral to push your agenda. But, pathetically, you find nothing wrong with this, and more pathetically, show outrage for Trump doing what practically every politician does. Your hate is so blinding that you have lost all common sense.

15 minutes ago, westend1 said:

That was a terrible speech.  Maybe it was a good speech for his base, but it was boy scouts.  I am sure they are really interested in the media attacks and conspiracy theories.

Gotta get to them while they are young and impressionable......just like the communists.

11 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am not going to use the excuse “but your guy did it”  but it is what it is and that is politics.  Politicians know there is a mic on no matter who is in the audience. 

One of the most despicable things that I have ever seen a politician do in front of an audience was when Obama spoke at the memorial for the five officers gunned  down in the mass murder in Dallas.  They were there to honor the lives of police officers were killed for doing the job. It should have been left at that, shouldn’t it? But no, in his “memorial” to officers killed in the line of duty, he brings up slavery and Jim Crow laws. 

While I know that Trump was using the Boy Scouts as a platform to make yet another political speech, doesn’t the other side do exactly the same thing?  It is mighty selective to point out a political speech on one side when it is not really called for when the previous guy in the same position did exactly the same thing.  Trump does not get a pass because Obama did. It is not tit-for-tat.  Sometimes we need to look in the mirror when we call people pathetic. 

On 7/25/2017 at 10:17 PM, REBgp said:

"Where they do that at?"  Where's those two college degrees from?

It's called slang, dude. I heard someone say it. I think it is befitting for this situation. You don't have to be jealous, it is never too late to go back to school:)

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

It's called slang, dude. I heard someone say it. I think it is befitting for this situation. You don't have to be jealous, it is never too late to go back to school:)

You're correct, it's never to late, if one so desires.  But since I'm in my seventies, and already have a degree from LU, I don't feel the need.  BTW, you've already quoted/answered this post once before.  But since you obviously have someone that uses your logon, I'd guess you, or your ghostwriter, don't go back and read the post.  And yes, I use a little country slang from time to time.  Lightens up the conversation :) 

34 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Man, I feel like a Trump supporter saying this, but I read something where these Trump supporters may be fake. I immediately thought about several of you guys. So, are yall being paid to pretend to support Trump on this site? 

Apparently you are the victim of fake news. And who on here is a Trump supporter? This board is anti-Hillary with the hope that Trump will implement Conservative ideas. That has been established many, many times on this board. For you to keep spreading fake news should be embarrassing, but alas it is the Liberal way...ignore evidence contradicting false stereotypes and believe what your masters tell you to believe.