New Uniforms??

pakronos

32 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Looks as though PNG will ditch the grays and i heard the titans MIGHT debut new threads...anyone else?? yeah i'm bored and can't wait lol

Will not bother me a bit if PNG ditches the gray uniforms. We are not Gray & Purple.  We are Royal Purple & White!!! 

Wish we could return to the old zig-zag line pattern on the sleeves & pants, from the 70s. 

Now those were awesome, cool uniforms.  Thanks for your interest pakronos.

By the way I am bored too!!! READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!

6 hours ago, png9mon said:

Will not bother me a bit if PNG ditches the gray uniforms. We are not Gray & Purple.  We are Royal Purple & White!!! 

Wish we could return to the old zig-zag line pattern on the sleeves & pants, from the 70s. 

Just so everyone knows, I have not created another account.... But hey, you know I agree 100% x 10...................

On July 20, 2017 at 11:15 AM, png9mon said:

I also liked the zig-zag pattern of the 70's, while watching from the Vidor side.  Although I did follow the Indians to the Dome often.  Why you wouldn't go back to that is beyond me.  Personally, I've never seen a gray uniform I liked.  Hope Vidor goes back to black & gold.

On 7/20/2017 at 11:15 AM, png9mon said:

Here they are