A Sad Note for PNG Fans.

png9mon

Those PNG Football Fans that remember & hold fond memories of the late Ken Young aka NDN KEN, will be saddened by the passing of his wife, Christy Young.  She passed on 7/18/2017. This was a true lady, and though she will be missed in this world, she joins him in the next!!!  God receive her & bless this family!!!  From one PNG Fan, this couple was loved!!!

I think some who read this post will not understand......

But, at P.N.-G, there are plenty of special folks that are deeply rooted into the tradition. Its a very difficult thing to understand unless you are born into it. I.K. was a everyday hero to young kids for years at football games. And his wife was the driving force behind him. Without individuals like this, Those 3 words we live by would not be what they are...... Everyday folks, can make a difference in young kids lives, on a daily basis. These 2 are prime examples. Indian Nation has lost another good one. But I promise one thing, Friday nights are jammed packed upstairs with plenty of Purple and White, maybe even a little gray. Its something that is in your blood.........

HONOR

PRIDE

TRADITION