Will they ever repeal Obamacare

Big girl

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Repeal it so the poor can start using the emergency room for free again instead of being required to have insurance, no preventitive care for the poor, the middle class can continue paying high insurance premiums anyway, the pharmaceutical companies can continue overpricing their product. The Obama family will continue getting government checks and government insurance. Basically nothing changes.

9 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I think we’ve figured out there’s no way she’s an RN.

:)

So they poor have stopped using the emergency room?  And Obamacare lowered premiums for the middle class.  Your silliness is exceeded only by your naivete.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

So they poor have stopped using the emergency room?  And Obamacare lowered premiums for the middle class.  Your silliness is exceeded only by your naivete.

I will have to disagree with you here Nash. Naivete suggests the evidence has not been available to new tobie, thus his ignorance on the subject. He has been sufficiently exposed to the evidence but absolutely refuses to acknowledge it. That would be willful naivete, which most people just refer to as stupidity.

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

having or not having Obamacare doesn't and has not changed my insurance one bit. Obama's pre- existing conditon clause would have helped if I ever needed it. Trump is an ...hole for wanting to get rid of it. I have this argument in person every chance i get. No one wants to make insurance better for the working man NO ONE. thats the problem. The working man can't afford to pay off congress either like the pharmaseutical companies do.

2 hours ago, six burg said:

having or not having Obamacare doesn't and has not changed my insurance one bit. Obama's pre- existing conditon clause would have helped if I ever needed it. Trump is an ...hole for wanting to get rid of it. I have this argument in person every chance i get. No one wants to make insurance better for the working man NO ONE. thats the problem. The working man can't afford to pay off congress either like the pharmaseutical companies do.

The cost of insurance didn't change for you after ObamaCare? I know for me, my premiums more than tripled. That isn't because I just want to make Obama look bad, it is just a fact.

If Obamacare hasn't changed your insurance one bit, you are probably the only one in the U.S. that hasn't seen a change. Luckily my 80 year old neighbor and his 78 year old wife have free birth control, lactation support, free maternity counselling, free breastfeeding equipment, free maternity care, and countless other covered items they are sure to take advantage of in their golden years.

Please show some evidence that Trump wants to get rid of the pre-existing conditions clause. Every position I've heard him take is that he will include that part in his new (renamed) version of Obamacare.

To make sure I am understanding you correctly, you are stating that, since the implementation of Obamacare, your health insurance costs have not increased at all?  The only way that this is possible is that your employer has absorbed all of the increases or your benefits have decreased dramatically. Why not reveal the whole story rather than using the media tactics?

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I will have to disagree with you here Nash. Naivete suggests the evidence has not been available to new tobie, thus his ignorance on the subject. He has been sufficiently exposed to the evidence but absolutely refuses to acknowledge it. That would be willful naivete, which most people just refer to as stupidity.

You are probably correct.  Pretty similar to Hillary pretending that she didn't know what "wiping the server clean" meant

7 hours ago, new tobie said:

Repeal it so the poor can start using the emergency room for free again instead of being required to have insurance, no preventitive care for the poor, the middle class can continue paying high insurance premiums anyway, the pharmaceutical companies can continue overpricing their product. The Obama family will continue getting government checks and government insurance. Basically nothing changes.

The return on equity for Pfizer ( yes Tobie, a pharmaceutical company) is around 13%.  The return on equity for Apple Computer is 36%.  If and when you can grasp what return on equity means, I want you to let me know why Pfizer charges too much for its product but everything is great at Apple.  Are you one of those who believes also that if the oil companies would sell their products for no profit, that gasoline prices would go way, way, way down?  If you believe this, is that why one establishes an oil company or a pharmaceutical company or any type of company?  Are they there to be non profit organizations? Without profits, how do they provide retirement plans and subsidize the healthcare costs of their employees.  You touted Jeff Bezos and Amazon for the benefits they offer their employees.  How do you think those benefits are paid for?  The federal government is not only non profit, but is a huge loss creator that is permitted to write checks with nothing behind them.  And you want more activity from the Fed?  Do you think they would do well managing drug prices and oil prices?  Ask Venezuela and Greece those questions and let me know.

31 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The return on equity for Pfizer ( yes Tobie, a pharmaceutical company) is around 13%.  The return on equity for Apple Computer is 36%.  If and when you can grasp what return on equity means, I want you to let me know why Pfizer charges too much for its product but everything is great at Apple.  Are you one of those who believes also that if the oil companies would sell their products for no profit, that gasoline prices would go way, way, way down?  If you believe this, is that why one establishes an oil company or a pharmaceutical company or any type of company?  Are they there to be non profit organizations? Without profits, how do they provide retirement plans and subsidize the healthcare costs of their employees.  You touted Jeff Bezos and Amazon for the benefits they offer their employees.  How do you think those benefits are paid for?  The federal government is not only non profit, but is a huge loss creator that is permitted to write checks with nothing behind them.  And you want more activity from the Fed?  Do you think they would do well managing drug prices and oil prices?  Ask Venezuela and Greece those questions and let me know.

rocky iv throw the damn towel animated GIF

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

All he can say about that is, grab um.