Will they ever repeal Obamacare

Big girl

55 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Mostly blue collar, uneducated people voted for Trump. I would be shocked if he has a college degree; as opposed, to a GED.

Who are you referring to?  He who?  Trump?  He has a Masters Degree.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Mostly blue collar, uneducated people voted for Trump. I would be shocked if he has a college degree; as opposed, to a GED.

What difference does it make about the education of voters? You never questioned the education of the illegal alien vote. You are really one to question anyone's edumacation. Lmfao.

On 7/20/2017 at 7:37 PM, Big girl said:

So Trump voters are not educated idiots, and think for themselves instead of believing what they are told. 

On 7/20/2017 at 7:37 PM, Big girl said:

With his money, it doesn't matter how much education he has.  But, if you had put forth some effort, you would know he has a degree.  Google is your friend.

Keep seeing post about how good HC is in other countries with single payer Govt run HC.  Those that think that need to read this.

This is the hidden content, please

Profound quote from this article:  To contain rising cost, government run healthcare systems invariably restrict healthcare supply.  On that, you can go to the bank.

51 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Most of the Republicans on this board only have high school diplomas or GEDs I am guessing.

And this quote coming from someone who doesn't know the difference between debt and deficit. Is you high school diploma honorary?

And if you think some quotes on here are below your intelligence level, why do you refuse to debate? Your elitist stature should allow you to carry on a debate with those less intelligent, but for some reason you run and hide when a debate is at hand. You should be embarrassed by most of your posts and really need to rethink your elitist attitude. Consistently showing your stupidity is not a flattering quality for you.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

I was talking about the fella that made the statement that I copied. I know that Trump's dad BOUGHT his degree from the Wharton school of business at Penn University.

I didn't realize you had such an intimate relationship with the Trump's.  How do you know his degree was bought?  Guess it doesn't bother you that Soros took care of Obama's degree.

13 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

I didn't realize you had such an intimate relationship with the Trump's.  How do you know his degree was bought?  Guess it doesn't bother you that Soros took care of Obama's degree.

Hey BS, I can't for the life of me, remember them showing that degree BHO attained.  Oh wait, seems I remember now, it was the press conference were he displayed his birth certificate wasn't it?

Sorry big buddy, I'm a little senile.  Help me out here.

13 hours ago, stevenash said:

Hmmm- That's all that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs had also.

Trump just doesn't seem to fit in the same category as the rich philanthropist Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. Trump is a trash talking bully. He wasn't a bully before he hired security guards though!

On July 23, 2017 at 9:24 PM, REBgp said:

Keep seeing post about how good HC is in other countries with single payer Govt run HC.  Those that think that need to read this.

This is the hidden content, please

Profound quote from this article:  To contain rising cost, government run healthcare systems invariably restrict healthcare supply.  On that, you can go to the bank.

I forgot to mention, I think most of these other countries have death panels also.  We know America does, despite those on the left constantly denying it.  And many of you may not be aware (I wasn't), that they already have death panels in the VA system.  A relative of mine in his late 80's and in extremely good health (one of them workaholics, unlike me) found he had cancer in the early stages.  They didn't bother trying to remove it - to old - we have younger folks to work on.  Spent the last year of his life surviving on morphine and pain.  

An off-topic remark about him.  He had the best teeth I've ever seen in a human.  All his teeth, and so white and straight.  I know everyone thought he had false teeth.  I think he had one cavity filled his whole life.  Wish we all had teeth like that.