Will they ever repeal Obamacare

Big girl

Trump is doing a decent job, but wanting to salvage that pos legislation is the dumbest thing he did.  Just repeal it.  Kill it.  Socialized medicine will bankrupt this country.

Noticed I bad mouthed Trump.  Liberals will never say anything derogatory about a Dem, but most conservatives will jump on any dumb stunt, whatever party does it.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

How can any reasonable person support massive cuts in Medicaid and Medicare? I think the Republican party is fed up with Trump ,and it's only been 6 mos.

How can any reasonable person support economic policies that are unsustainable and will turn  us into a larger version of Detroit?

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

How can any reasonable person support massive cuts in Medicaid and Medicare? I think the Republican party is fed up with Trump ,and it's only been 6 mos.

28 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities.  Any "reasonable person" would say that's unsustainable! 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Her point is that she is  omniscient and knows what you earn and what you pay in taxes.  Do NOT question these extreme mental capabilities.

She obviously has the same mysterious capabilities as Miss Cleo, who use to have a late night fortune telling show.  She's mystic.

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

I think the RNC is fed up with the Republicans that are fed up with Trump. 

On 7/18/2017 at 3:11 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

The dem's nightmare (and everyone else's, for that matter) ...they might have to actually own it.

This is the hidden content, please

Sounds like Trump is as sick of the GOP as everyone else.

Actually Romney came up with the idea. They have Romneycare in Massachusetts. 

4 hours ago, jv_coach said:

So one who pays more in taxes should have a larger say in government? 

He said he is paying for something I used. I am almost positive I make more than he does, hence, i pay more taxes. Actually,  the wealthiest 2% pay more taxes to fund the ACA.

6 hours ago, REBgp said:

She obviously has the same mysterious capabilities as Miss Cleo, who use to have a late night fortune telling show.  She's mystic.

Mostly blue collar, uneducated people voted for Trump. I would be shocked if he has a college degree; as opposed, to a GED.