Former Ozen star transfers to Lamar

Why Lamar? Just wondering. Other than it being home for him, it is basically a downgrade for him going from the WAC to the Southland. Plus sitting out a year can be tough, as far as staying focused academically.  I don't get this one. Good luck to him and his family.

39 minutes ago, JayBilas said:

Why Lamar? Just wondering. Other than it being home for him, it is basically a downgrade for him going from the WAC to the Southland. Plus sitting out a year can be tough, as far as staying focused academically.  I don't get this one. Good luck to him and his family.

The conference may be a downgrade but Lamar probably has a higher trajectory in the next few years than New Mexico. And it may be an easier road to a conference tournament victory and NCAA berth at Lamar. 

7 hours ago, bballfan342 said:

tu going to qualify for a bowl game this year?

1 hour ago, bballfan342 said:

You're the one who hijacked the thread talking about colors. 

And don't care, I'm not an Aggie. 

I am sorry, I was mistaken. 

Your rhetoric was straight from Aggie Boot Camp. 

Team First brought up green

On 7/17/2017 at 5:25 PM, JayBilas said:

If you can't stay focused on grades when somebody else is paying for it, nobody feels sorry for that person.