San Francisco Finally Puts Their Foot Down

Hagar

It's agree then.  If the Govt ever bands chocolate milk, we revolt.  And any man not with us will think himself accursed to not be apart of our band.  

REBgp, Reagan, baddog, Ty Cobb:  Our names will be on monuments.  We few.  We band of brothers.

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

It's agree then.  If the Govt ever bands chocolate milk, we revolt.  And any man not with us will think himself accursed to not be apart of our band.  

REBgp, Reagan, baddog, Ty Cobb:  Our names will be on monuments.  We few.  We band of brothers.

It wouldn't take long for a group to have our monuments removed but it would be fun while it lasted 

45 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This would be a nice monument to be a part of. I would also like to have my named etched into the monument of people fighting cow flatulence by eating them.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

This would be a nice monument to be a part of. I would also like to have my named etched into the monument of people fighting cow flatulence by eating them.

Lol, my name will be on that one to :)