Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
REBgp

San Francisco Finally Puts Their Foot Down

8 posts in this topic

I didn't see their reasoning behind pulling the chocolate milk. Someone tells me I can no longer drink Borden's chocolate milk, they will be starting a war.

It's agree then.  If the Govt ever bands chocolate milk, we revolt.  And any man not with us will think himself accursed to not be apart of our band.  

REBgp, Reagan, baddog, Ty Cobb:  Our names will be on monuments.  We few.  We band of brothers.

Reagan likes this

32 minutes ago, REBgp said:

It's agree then.  If the Govt ever bands chocolate milk, we revolt.  And any man not with us will think himself accursed to not be apart of our band.  

REBgp, Reagan, baddog, Ty Cobb:  Our names will be on monuments.  We few.  We band of brothers.

It wouldn't take long for a group to have our monuments removed but it would be fun while it lasted 

REBgp and baddog like this

45 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This would be a nice monument to be a part of. I would also like to have my named etched into the monument of people fighting cow flatulence by eating them.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

This would be a nice monument to be a part of. I would also like to have my named etched into the monument of people fighting cow flatulence by eating them.

Lol, my name will be on that one to :)