Big girl

Ronald Reagan's daughter

35 posts in this topic

24 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

A line in the sand, Syria laughed.  Russian Jets buzzing American ships on the fourth of July.  Shovel ready jobs.  The Benghazi debacle.  All during your Great One's reign, and you think he is the greatest.  He gets a pass from you for one reason, and we all know what that is.

If you like your doctor you can keep him.  Average family health care premium will drop by $2500 per year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

A line in the sand, Syria laughed.  Russian Jets buzzing American ships on the fourth of July.  Shovel ready jobs.  The Benghazi debacle.  All during your Great One's reign, and you think he is the greatest.  He gets a pass from you for one reason, and we all know what that is.

You are delusional.  The Republicans investigated the Benghazi incident several times and they didn't find any wrongdoing. Didn't hear the Russian story, it is probably fake news. The Republicans voted against him taking action in Syria. You name 3 things that supposedly happened in 8 years. Trump has only been in office 6 mos, look at all of the scandals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, baddog said:

Big Girl. You don't do enough research to type a paragraph of such magnitude. Who laughed at him? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you are wrong. The Germans and Japanese had a laugh at us in WWII. How did that work out for them? Who got the last laugh? You don't possess an inkling of world politics. If Trump attacked Korea, you would gripe about that. Korea also tested missiles during your boy's reign. Didn't hear a peep out of you. Hillary really handled him alright. Lmao. How many Dems had Russian contacts? You won't even mention that will you? I'm glad Obamacare will die. It was a joke to begin with and failed miserably on its own. Don't care who loses coverage because no one considered me when passing that BS. I would doze on the G20 also. Ever hear of jet lag? Of course not. Done need the Russians to have dirt on Hillary. Anything else? Now, go get some Play-Doh and sit in the corner. The adults are handling the mess created by your BOY.

If Obama wouldve dozed off you guys would be in an uproar. Maybe, this job is too hard for him due to his lack of stamina,  if he is sleeping on the job. So you don't care if you can't get Medicare? You don't care if kids on Medicaid that are ventilator dependent lose Medicaid coverage? Your compassion is something to be desired.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If Obama wouldve dozed off you guys would be in an uproar. Maybe this job is too hard for someone him due to his age if he is sleeping on the job. So you don't care if you can't get Medicare? You don't care if kids on Medicaid that are ventilator dependent lose Medicaid coverage? Your compassion is something to be desired.

No one thinks of me. Where is this compassion you speak of? You possess none. A compassionate person has compassion for everyone, not just those they select. Obama golfed during the big meetings. How could he doze? What about Korea testing missiles during your Boy's reign? Still not a peep. Good dodge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, baddog said:

Big Girl. You don't do enough research to type a paragraph of such magnitude. Who laughed at him? Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you are wrong. The Germans and Japanese had a laugh at us in WWII. How did that work out for them? Who got the last laugh? You don't possess an inkling of world politics. If Trump attacked Korea, you would gripe about that. Korea also tested missiles during your boy's reign. Didn't hear a peep out of you. Hillary really handled him alright. Lmao. How many Dems had Russian contacts? You won't even mention that will you? I'm glad Obamacare will die. It was a joke to begin with and failed miserably on its own. Don't care who loses coverage because no one considered me when passing that BS. I would doze on the G20 also. Ever hear of jet lag? Of course not. Done need the Russians to have dirt on Hillary. Anything else? Now, go get some Play-Doh and sit in the corner. The adults are handling the mess created by your BOY.

How many Dems had inappropriate meetings with Russians? Did anyone from Japan laugh in Roosevelt or Truman's presence. These guys were laughing while Trump was speaking. That is disrespectful, but I thought it was hilarious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How many Dems had inappropriate meetings with Russians? Did anyone from Japan laugh in Roosevelt or Truman's presence. These guys were laughing while Trump was speaking. That is disrespectful, but I thought it was hilarious.

If you have to ask, then you really dont read the news. Thank God for the funny papers. Hillary would be the first. Name the inappropriate meetings for Trump.

Tough to laugh in their face when you are at war! We got the last laugh.

You would think it hilarious because you are trash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

If Obama wouldve dozed off you guys would be in an uproar. Maybe, this job is too hard for him due to his lack of stamina,  if he is sleeping on the job. So you don't care if you can't get Medicare? You don't care if kids on Medicaid that are ventilator dependent lose Medicaid coverage? Your compassion is something to be desired.

I don't think you will see kids pulled off of ventilators, but then you would go to the extreme. My not caring about who would lose their coverage is directed at people like you. You know, the RNs who can afford their own insurance but decide to lie (which is criminal) to get Obamacare, therefore taking money away that could go towards those kids on ventilators. Like I said......trash.

jv_coach likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Big girl said:

You are delusional.  The Republicans investigated the Benghazi incident several times and they didn't find any wrongdoing. Didn't hear the Russian story, it is probably fake news. The Republicans voted against him taking action in Syria. You name 3 things that supposedly happened in 8 years. Trump has only been in office 6 mos, look at all of the scandals.

There are more I didn't list.  You are delusional by thinking obama was so great.  Never said I liked Trump, he was by far the lesser of two evils we had to choose from.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now