Do you guys still love Megyn Kelley?

westend1

6 minutes ago, westend1 said:

No.  She is very smart.  why did you love her a year ago and now don't like her?

Who doesn't like her now? Did you actually just try to profile me right after I just said I have no opinion. Really, what is wrong with you? Even Big Girl could have picked up on that little tidbit.

Now that you have embarrassed yourself...and got called on it...I'm guessing you will refrain from posting on this forum and somehow blame Right wingers for your embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Who doesn't like her now? Did you actually just try to profile me right after I just said I have no opinion. Really, what is wrong with you? Even Big Girl could have picked up on that little tidbit.

Now that you have embarrassed yourself...and got called on it...I'm guessing you will refrain from posting on this forum and somehow blame Right wingers for your embarrassment.

LOL     Calm down snowflake

5 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL     Calm down snowflake

We all know who the snowflakes are. It is no mystery.

How are you not embarrassed from starting a topic you refuse to defend. You were directly called out, but run like a little girl (not that there's anything wrong with that)...hurling personal insults along the way. Seriously...how is this not extremely embarrassing for you? LOL (literally in every since of the word)

9 hours ago, baddog said:

I love all the women of Fox News. They named it right. Couldn't care any lies about this thread. She was probably a political plant for a future story. She's still a Fox.

Great play on words, She's still a Fox.  Outstanding Lmbo. 

57 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Please provide some empirical evidence where the "love of Megyn Kelly" was on display while she was at Fox.  I know how difficult it might be to come  up with actual evidence rather than just using the allegation.

Lmbo I only found about 12 post about her on the search engine.

Typical liberal assumption/post without validation.