Dems are beating the war drums.

pdawg119

52 minutes ago, pdawg119 said:

What could possibly go wrong? ...other than potential nuclear apocalypse, of course. 

This is the hidden content, please

It's ironic a Dem would suggest bombing Russia for messing in the election.  Jmo, but he might want to bomb the Ukraine also.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Why would anyone listen to that idiot?

I believe he would like to see a decision like this go bad just for votes.

Imo, what I initially thought was a joke, Trump Derangement Syndrome, is evidently a real mental epidemic.  Could this be a result of - don't keep score - everybody gets a medal?  I'm being serious, not facetious (for a change).  

Like all the people associated with the Clintons dying, I've run out words to express how dumbfounded I am.

9 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL   All 6 contributors to this site agree with you.

Are you trying to imply that we have somehow ran other posters off? I've asked this question directly to you before, and you refused to answer. Now it seems you are trying to return with the same accusations you ran from. I'll ask again. Do you think we have ran off the posters that no longer post in this forum? And if so, how do you think we accomplished this feat?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Are you trying to imply that we have somehow ran other posters off? I've asked this question directly to you before, and you refused to answer. Now it seems you are trying to return with the same accusations you ran from. I'll ask again. Do you think we have ran off the posters that no longer post in this forum? And if so, how do you think we accomplished this feat?

You tell me.  Why are there 6 posters left when we used to have several?   Why did they all leave?    Where is Hippy?  Bandkid?  Bullets?   

4 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I admit.  I can't answer why they all decided that this forum was too stale

It sure would be helpful if some on the Left would call out extreme Right wing views espoused here, and additionally post some credible Left wing ideas. Hmmm, is that too much of a challenge, thus causing the Liberals to run? I would love an explanation from you as to why we can't get this.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

It sure would be helpful if some on the Left would call out extreme Right wing views espoused here, and additionally post some credible Left wing ideas. Hmmm, is that too much of a challenge, thus causing the Liberals to run? I would love an explanation from you as to why we can't get this.

Hear that Hippy, Bullets, Bandkid?   You ran because liberal left wing, etc.

19 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow. Is that post supposed to have some meaning attached? You might have just answered your own question as to why so many have left. Do you feel like a victim?

Two possibilities I guess.  We are all snowflakes or we have found sites that have real, adult conversation.

38 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Two possibilities I guess.  We are all snowflakes or we have found sites that have real, adult conversation.

The good ol' Liberal tactic of equivalency just doesn't work. The snowflakes have been exposed. There is no "we" and it is frankly insulting that anyone with two functioning brain cells can try the equivalency ploy when the evidence of meltdowns is in abundance from the Left. I'm guessing if a basketball team won 126-7 you would be focusing on the fact that both teams scored.

13 hours ago, westend1 said:

You tell me.  Why are there 6 posters left when we used to have several?   Why did they all leave?    Where is Hippy?  Bandkid?  Bullets?   

I notice there was no mention of Smitty in your list.  Additionally, Bullets still participates albeit much less frequently.

15 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I guess we should try and figure out why someone quit posting and adjust accordingly...smh.

Yes, by all means.  That shows "sensitivity" and " compassion".  Remember, only the left is permitted to offend while such activity by the right will not be tolerated.