Another Name Added to the Clinton List

Hagar

Add Peter W. Smith to the long, and distinguished list of murders/suicides associated with Bill & Hillary.  

There's no end to these coincidences.  Do wonder why all these deaths don't get the same scrutiny as Trump Jr. talking to a Russian lawyer does?

This is the hidden content, please

42 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Add another one.  At least this guy only shot himself in the head once.

Not often I'm at a loss for words, but I can't think of a word to express myself over this.

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

Looked at a snopes site that claims all of these suspicious deaths are coincidence. Found an article about one of the deaths and copied it.

HEY TOBIE. READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH!!!!!!! HERE'S YOUR GRAB UM!!!!!

Ed Willey was a former Virginia state senator and a lawyer; his wife Kathleen was active in Democratic state politics, worked as a volunteer (including some fund-raising efforts) on behalf of the Clinton campaign in Virginia in 1992, and later served as a volunteer in the White House Social Office. Ed Willey’s death was as clear cut a case of suicide as one is likely to find: he was a desperate, unstable man who (along with his wife) spent money lavishly, stole $275,000 of a client’s money, and was about half a million dollars in debt to the IRS. He took his own life on 29 November 1993, leaving behind a suicide note found by his wife reading: “Saying I’m sorry doesn’t begin to explain. I hope one day you will forgive me.”

At the same time as Willey was killing himself, his wife was allegedly being groped by Bill Clinton. She said she’d gone to the Chief Executive looking for a job to help her family out of its financial crisis and found herself fending off his advances. Clinton admitted to the meeting but denied her version of what took place. Kathleen Willey testified in Paula Jones’ sexual harrassment suit against Clinton, but she never claimed that Clinton had her husband killed.

I guess Snopes ^^^^^ has never heard Gibbs say, "I don't believe in coincidences"?  Well, I do, but not 60 of them.  Wonder if Snopes ever heard, Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me?  And if fooled 60 times?

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Lol.  And aliens

Lol. None of the deaths of people about to testify against the Clintons is unusual to you?

Ted Bundy's victims were coincidence too. So were Jeffrey Dahmer's. Charles Manson killed no one. How about John Wayne Gacy? Purely coincidental.

I don't happen to agree with all articles on Snopes, just thought it was interesting about Clinton "GROPING" a woman. Tobie likes that stuff. It's where he lives.

On July 16, 2017 at 10:21 AM, westend1 said:

Lol.  And aliens

Just an honest question westend, you don't find all the deaths associated with the Clintons strange.  Strange enough to lead one to believe that some of these people are being killed due to the Clintons?

Of course, I'm assuming you're cognizant with all these deaths.  Some may have occurred before you were born.

26 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Just an honest question westend, you don't find all the deaths associated with the Clintons strange.  Strange enough to lead one to believe that some of these people are being killed due to the Clintons?

Of course, I'm assuming you're cognizant with all these deaths.  Some may have occurred before you were born.

I am guessing he does not find any of this strange.  At the same time, I will further guess that he DOES think that Donald Trump rigged the election with the help of the Russians.

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I am guessing he does not find any of this strange.  At the same time, I will further guess that he DOES think that Donald Trump rigged the election with the help of the Russians.

You're 100% correct.  It's the mentality of the left.  Ignore facts - believe anything the leftist media trumpets.  Go figure.

18 hours ago, REBgp said:

I was born in 61.    Which ones occurred prior to that?    And no.  I don't think the Clinton's are offing people.

3 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I was born in 61.    Which ones occurred prior to that?    And no.  I don't think the Clinton's are offing people.

Nor do I.  I do believe people are being killed, but I don't think the Clintons are responsible.  I think it's someone(s) who pulls their strings, and has gained much, monetary and otherwise, through their association.  The killings are unique to the Clintons, but having their strings pulled is pretty much par for the course for most politicians, imo.   

Is this another?  Probably not, because even some MSM has started to mention how strange it is.  But this guy was 34, and in 2011won a Purlitzer Prize for his editorials against the HC reform by Obama.  Would love to know what he might have been currently working on.

On 7/16/2017 at 10:27 AM, baddog said:

Lol. None of the deaths of people about to testify against the Clintons is unusual to you?

Ted Bundy's victims were coincidence too. So were Jeffrey Dahmer's. Charles Manson killed no one. How about John Wayne Gacy? Purely coincidental.

I don't happen to agree with all articles on Snopes, just thought it was interesting about Clinton "GROPING" a woman. Tobie likes that stuff. It's where he lives.

I have always respected women, even in the locker room. The president likes to bully and disrespect women and people.