Who is your team game(s) of the year 2017

pakronos

51 minutes ago, pakronos said:

in this order for PAM:

1. Vidor- for obvious reasons

2. PN-G- lets see that "magic and atmosphere" that happens at the rez and lets see if they can sell it out lol.

3. Nederland- still owe them more beatings from ducking and dodging and stealing players lol.

so is this PAM last year in 5A?

4 hours ago, fox said:

so is this PAM last year in 5A?

no, they will remain 5A, unless all the cry baby parents decides to stop sending their little johnny football  across the hwy and railroad tracks. They will play the bigger schools in our neighboring district next year. i think nederland goes with them too.

37 minutes ago, pakronos said:

no, they will remain 5A, unless all the cry baby parents decides to stop sending their little johnny football  across the hwy and railroad tracks. They will play the bigger schools in our neighboring district next year. i think nederland goes with them too.

The new alignment will create more travel but interesting and more level playing fields...

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

Ill help you math, Nederland has veen one of the very smallest big schools each year, good try

Carthage at Gilmer week 4. Preseason #1's in a rivalry game. Don't get no better than that. Series tied 3-3 since 2008. Carthage won last year at their house 55-37. Gilmer made a strong comeback after being down 49-17. 2015 was a 18-15 Gilmer victory in a surprising defensive battle. 2014 was a Gilmer blowout, beating Carthage 58-21 at Longview. 2014 Gilmer won state. 2015 both made a trip to the semifinals. 2016 Carthage won state, and Gilmer again made a trip to the semifinals. This is one of the premier matchups in the state this year regardless of classification. 

8 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

The new alignment will create more travel but interesting and more level playing fields...

You know that's the common argument that this division will even the playing field. If that's the case then how do you explain West Orange Stark? They kick everybodies butt regardless of if they are division 2, 1 or even if they are up in 5-A and I'll bet they aren't the only ones like that.

Cleveland @ Huffman                     The last 2 years this game has felt close but youth and depth has hampered the Indians.  This years seniors are the most talented group since Cleveland was consistently going to the playoffs. If they want to return they need to win this game and & 1 more.

12 hours ago, Brubaker said:

Ill help you math, Nederland has veen one of the very smallest big schools each year, good try

well PAM will make sure to give a thorough beat down of the mutts in their own stadium this year because then it's back to ducking and dodging again.

7 hours ago, raideroldtimer said:

You know that's the common argument that this division will even the playing field. If that's the case then how do you explain West Orange Stark? They kick everybodies butt regardless of if they are division 2, 1 or even if they are up in 5-A and I'll bet they aren't the only ones like that.

THAT'S TO BE SEEN UNTIL THEY GET GUTS TO PLAY PAM!!!!!

I know our games of the year are always when we play Crosby and The Barbies Hill. Crosby who only won the past two contest with OT, and the Barbies Hill whom only won last year, won't have the same luck this year. Manny is gone, his OT run got the W last year, and the Hill, I just don't know, I was there and I couldn't believe what I was seeing, for one, a couple ints., one resulting in a TD from a linebacker and the rest is HISTORY!!!!! 2017 Broncos take revenge out on these two teams this year, I once said if we didn't win any games but the Crosby and the Barbies Hill game we'd be fine with it, but this team will be not only doing that, they gonna do way more than that. We are young, but talented. We are young, but determined. We can beat the Coogs. We can, We will, Kill the Hill. We will be a top contender, Again. 2017 Dayton Broncos, a force to reckon with.