North korea tested another missle

Big girl

If Seoul goes down so do the markets and economy of the whole world.  So yeah a lot is at stake.  I don't care who is in office.  It is a hard decision to make.  

NK has been playing around with their submarines.  They have also loaded their patrol boats with anti ship missiles.   If they shoot a missile at one of our ships all H will break loose.  It will stay a conventional war for about five minutes and then the nuke ICBMs will be fired off.   

Looking at the map I don't see where NK touches Russia, but they do border with China.  

If we eliminate N Korea there is no guarantee that we don't end up fighting China, and Russia as well.  Both of those countries are only slightly less crazy than NK.  China would prefer to share a border with NK than with So Korea and the USA.

26 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Looking at the map I don't see where NK touches Russia, but they do border with China.  

If we eliminate N Korea there is no guarantee that we don't end up fighting China, and Russia as well.  Both of those countries are only slightly less crazy than NK.  China would prefer to share a border with NK than with So Korea and the USA.

China will definitely get involved against the US.  The Bible speaks of the great bear of the North.  Most people think this to be Russia, I'm fairly certain it will turn out to be China.  

43 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Total wasteland will be between South Korea and China.

13 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I just saw an interview with Trump and the media around 1999. He sound so different back then, than now. His conversation was more mature and focused and on point. Didn't sound so elementary in his conversation. I'm now wondering if he is suffering with dementia?

I dont think so.  I think he is messing with you and the main stream media.

17 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I just saw an interview with Trump and the media around 1999. He sound so different back then, than now. His conversation was more mature and focused and on point. Didn't sound so elementary in his conversation. I'm now wondering if he is suffering with dementia?

He hasn't changed...he's simply the President now.

It's you lefties that are losing your minds over this...not Trump.

On 8/9/2017 at 7:01 PM, baddog said:

Same article with an addition about Guam.

North Korea considering firing missile at Guam, per state media

This is the hidden content, please

I don't know why NK would waste money bombing Guam.  It would be easier just to get all of the people to run to one side of the island so it tips over like Democratic Congressman Hank Johnson suggest.

22 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I don't know why NK would waste money bombing Guam.  It would be easier just to get all of the people to run to one side of the island so it tips over like Democratic Congressman Hank Johnson suggest.

This man is the epitome of stupid.  How the people at this briefing did not bust a gut laughing in his face is amazing. As big girl says, idiot.  

Just saw a meme, but since I'm not puter literate, I'll have to verbally portray it for you.  

Shows Kim looking toward the camera, and one of his top generals (back of his head to us) is leaning close and saying  -  Sir, we've found a video of Hiroshima  -  You probably should watch it.

That deserves a Lmbo emoji, but we don't have one lol.

On 7/4/2017 at 9:23 AM, Big girl said:

How many times have they done this since Trump's last warning. They are not afraid of him. What is he going to do?

He may have spared you from being vaporized. Don't kid yourself, Southeast Texas is a prime target for a nuke. No thanks needed. Trump protects all citizens.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, REBgp said:

Just saw a meme, but since I'm not puter literate, I'll have to verbally portray it for you.  

Shows Kim looking toward the camera, and one of his top generals (back of his head to us) is leaning close and saying  -  Sir, we've found a video of Hiroshima  -  You probably should watch it.

That deserves a Lmbo emoji, but we don't have one lol.

And I just saw one that says " Dear North Korea, we have moved Guam" followed by a picture of the island superimposed over the state of California.