North korea tested another missle

Big girl

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

How many times have they done this since Trump's last warning. They are not afraid of him. What is he going to do?

Kind of like Obama and his thin line in the sand with Syria.  NK was not afraid of Obama either.  How many did he test fire while Obama was potus?

11 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Kind of like Obama and his thin line in the sand with Syria.  NK was not afraid of Obama either.  How many did he test fire while Obama was potus?

I thought you guys said that Trump sent a message to the world ( that he won't take any mess).when he bombed Syria and Afghanistan. So much for that theory.  They have probably tested more ( or close) in Trump's short tenure. I can think of 3 thus far.

21 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I thought you guys said that Trump sent a message to the world ( that he won't take any mess).when he bombed Syria and Afghanistan. So much for that theory.  They have probably tested more ( or close) in Trump's short tenure. I can think of 3 thus far.

A hell of a lot more at stake here than a few tomohawk missiles. No sense trying to explain it to you. 

I will say this.....North Korean and Iranian missiles are almost identical. Guess who freed up $billions to Iran and it coinciding with North Korea's advancement in missile technology? Connect the dots?

36 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I'd be curious to know what you would do if you were president?  As baddog pointed out, there's a lot at stake here.  NK is not only allies with China, but borders China.  If we nuke NK, there's a good chance nuclear fallout could affect China.  Any conventional strike could get us in a war with China, and they have 2,335,000 in their military, while we have 1,400,000.  So getting in a war with China is the last thing we want to do.

I'd also be surprised (shocked) if you were given a map of the world with no names on the countries, if you could identify North Korea.

I don't know with certainty, so that's why I didn't run for President. I think I would do what President Obama did with the sanctions. Maybe, he should add some more. You guys think that Obama is weak, because he didn't act right away in certain situations. I guess Trump is weak too.

32 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't know with certainty, so that's why I didn't run for President. I think I would do what President Obama did with the sanctions. Maybe, he should add some more. You guys think that Obama is weak, because he didn't act right away in certain situations. I guess Trump is weak too.

I can't figure what you do know with any certainty. The Obama administration cast Un off as a sabre rattler. Sanctions have been stepped up and we can see how well that works. Now, with the help of Iran, he is trying to develop an ICBM with capabilities of striking US soil. He can probably already hit Hawaii, but he wants to hit Frisco or LA. Can you fathom the loss of LA?  Sabre rattler my rear end. All you can do is try to blame Trump for everything, just like people tried to blame Bush for 9/11. We will probably go to war with Korea.

Sanctions are useless in a society that is used to doing without. Take Russia, for example. Those people take pride in being able to handle tough situations. The sanctions do not influence public opinion any at all. If anything, they have made Putin more popular. I don't know what to with NK. I think the solution lies with China. They are the only ones who can squash the regime without sucking us into a big war that we don't want or need. 

On July 4, 2017 at 9:23 AM, Big girl said:

This is the hidden content, please

How many times have they done this since Trump's last warning. They are not afraid of him. What is he going to do?

I think it's safe to say that whatever he does will be the wrong decision in your opinion.

On 7/4/2017 at 5:51 PM, texanabroad said:

Sanctions are useless in a society that is used to doing without. Take Russia, for example. Those people take pride in being able to handle tough situations. The sanctions do not influence public opinion any at all. If anything, they have made Putin more popular. I don't know what to with NK. I think the solution lies with China. They are the only ones who can squash the regime without sucking us into a big war that we don't want or need. 

Agree...hopefully the crazy little fat guy isn't too far gone for even that.

On 7/4/2017 at 2:58 PM, tvc184 said:

Probably start a war. Then you will be asking why he did something. 

Trump has been in office less than 6 months and you want solutions from many years of bungling. 

Yet,  you guys were bragging that Trump showed the world he is not to be messed with when he bombed Syria and Afghanistan. The dictator of North Korea didn't get the memo. Trump is a joke.

16 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yet,  you guys were bragging that Trump showed the world he is not to be messed with when he bombed Syria and Afghanistan. The dictator of North Korea didn't get the memo. Trump is a joke.

What would you do?  

Do you know who borders North Korea to the north?  Or even to the south?

22 minutes ago, Big girl said:

You don't get ANYTHING. Explained it to you and you still don't get it. That is the epitome of stupidity.

5 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

It's only a matter of time before this guy gets what he wants... if china is not going to help we must do something... Why we always wait till after we get hit.

This is one touchy situation due to the northern borders with Russia and China.  Jmo, but in the near future, we may have to do a preemptive strike on NK, if it's nothing more than a well placed sniper bullet.  I think old Kim would be a candidate for a mental institution were he an American.   

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asher
    Newest Member
    asher

• Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy Mesa Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. Mesa Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their Mesa Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. Mesa Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by Mesa Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is Mesa Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by Mesa Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact Mesa Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to Mesa Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with Mesa Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!
    • VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy VivaAerobus Airlines provides passengers with the flexibility to cancel their flights under certain conditions. **1- The cancellation policy varies based on factors such as fare type, ticket conditions, and timing of cancellation. **2. VivaAerobus Airlines Flight Cancellation Policy:** - Passengers can cancel their VivaAerobus Airlines flights and receive a full refund if the cancellation is made within 24 hours of booking, provided the reservation was made at least two days before the scheduled departure. - After the 24-hour grace period, cancellation fees may apply depending on the fare type and ticket rules. **3. VivaAerobus Airlines Main Cabin Cancellation Policy:** - Travelers holding tickets in the Main Cabin are subject to the standard cancellation policy set by VivaAerobus Airlines . - Cancellation fees may vary depending on factors such as the timing of cancellation and the fare rules associated with the ticket. **4. VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy:** - Basic Economy fares typically come with more restrictive cancellation terms compared to other fare classes. - Passengers with Basic Economy tickets may face higher cancellation fees or may not be eligible for refunds, depending on the fare rules. **5. Understanding VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy:** - It’s essential for passengers to review the fare rules and terms and conditions associated with their tickets before canceling a flight. - Passengers uncertain about their travel plans may want to consider purchasing refundable tickets or travel insurance for added flexibility. **6. What Is VivaAerobus Airlines Cancellation Policy for Basic Economy?** - Passengers holding Basic Economy tickets should carefully review the specific cancellation terms and conditions outlined by VivaAerobus Airlines . - They should be aware of any applicable fees or restrictions before proceeding with flight cancellation. **7. Contact VivaAerobus Airlines for Assistance:** - Passengers needing assistance with canceling their flights or clarifying the cancellation policy can reach out to VivaAerobus Airlines ‘ customer service for personalized support and guidance. **Conclusion:** - Familiarizing yourself with VivaAerobus Airlines cancellation policy and understanding the terms associated with your fare type can help you navigate changes to your travel plans effectively. - Stay informed about any updates or revisions to the cancellation policy to ensure a smooth and hassle-free travel experience. Safe travels!          
  • Topics