Atta Boy, President Trump!

Reagan

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

After socialized medicine set this child on a death spiral, President Trump said, America will help.  Any one of our liberal friends here notice that people do not go to England or Canada for health care?  People come to America.  Why??

This is the hidden content, please

Why would the idiots that support govt. run healthcare want that here?  We have, and have always had the best healthcare system in the world, why change it.  Trump can't be saying things like, we would be willing to help.  Wonder how the libtards will spin this into something negative.  C'mon big girl, I'm sure you will be the first to chime in, since you are smarter than the rest here.  Let's hear it!

50 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why would the idiots that support govt. run healthcare want that here?  We have, and have always had the best healthcare system in the world, why change it.  Trump can't be saying things like, we would be willing to help.  Wonder how the libtards will spin this into something negative.  C'mon big girl, I'm sure you will be the first to chime in, since you are smarter than the rest here.  Let's hear it!

Libs will spin it as being totally political.

10 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

we are not even in the top 16.

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

After socialized medicine set this child on a death spiral, President Trump said, America will help.  Any one of our liberal friends here notice that people do not go to England or Canada for health care?  People come to America.  Why??

Not even in top 16!!!!

10 hours ago, Reagan said:

People come here to go to certain hospitals that are very good, but they better have good insurance or lots of cash.

31 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yep. People who come from other countries to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center are loaded.

You expect it to be free? How would you get paid?

Have you seen the young children who have spent their entire young lives in a hospital? They are not all rich so why don't you shut up. I have seen them plenty of times. Have an appointment for Monday and will gladly let these kids go ahead of me in line. Even the rich foreigners because they must be worse off than me.......and you're a nurse? How shameful.

4 hours ago, new tobie said:

Not even in top 16!!!!

Nice try nt, but no cigar.  Healthcare and health are two different things entirely.  We have the best hospitals and Doctors in the world.  Hands down, no comparison.  Health has to do more with diets and activity (and DNA).  I'd also suggest that thousands of young gang members getting killed every year brings are national life expectancy down significantly.

One more point I'll make, those European Healthcare systems are going broke due to the large number of immigrants allowed into those countries.  Immigrants who don't assimilate.  Don't work, and live off the welfare systems.  The financial burden will eventually cause their systems to be changed, or break the Govt.  And in this country, with less than 50% of our citizens working, we face the same problem.  

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Nice try nt, but no cigar.  Healthcare and health are two different things entirely.  We have the best hospitals and Doctors in the world.  Hands down, no comparison.  Health has to do more with diets and activity (and DNA).  I'd also suggest that thousands of young gang members getting killed every year brings are national life expectancy down significantly.

One more point I'll make, those European Healthcare systems are going broke due to the large number of immigrants allowed into those countries.  Immigrants who don't assimilate.  Don't work, and live off the welfare systems.  The financial burden will eventually cause their systems to be changed, or break the Govt.  And in this country, with less than 50% of our citizens working, we face the same problem.  

Also, white people killing each other in school shootings and eating each other; as well as, gang  activity, brings the life expectancy down significantly.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

You expect it to be free? How would you get paid?

Have you seen the young children who have spent their entire young lives in a hospital? They are not all rich so why don't you shut up. I have seen them plenty of times. Have an appointment for Monday and will gladly let these kids go ahead of me in line. Even the rich foreigners because they must be worse off than me.......and you're a nurse? How shameful.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Also, white people killing each other in school shootings and eating each other; as well as, gang  activity, brings the life expectancy down significantly.

More gang killings in Chicago than this example you gave.  And that is just the first six months if this year, than school shootings combined in the last several years.  As far as eating people, just mark than down as another of your stupid statements.  One more note, your peace loving Muslim crowd has killed far more Americans in the last twenty years than school shooters.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Interesting that you brought race into it.  I said nothing about race - black, brown or white.  While I did say gang shootings, you automatically thot blacks.  Are you secretly a white racist?  There are many gang members that aren't black.  Do you think every gang member is black?  What do you put down blacks like that?  Have you ever heard of MS-13, or the Hells Angels?  Smdh......

7 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yep. People who come from other countries to M.D. Anderson Cancer Center are loaded.

Since they have the money then they could go anywhere they want.  They choose America because we have a great health care system.  That's why we need to immediately repeal obamacare and get back to what made American health care great.  And that is let capitalism take care of it.  It's worked so far!

10 hours ago, Big girl said:

I know several folks using the fine facilities of M. D. Anderson that aren't loaded.

THAT'S why we have the greatest healthcare system in the world...and you dems are trying to wreck it.

14 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I know several folks using the fine facilities of M. D. Anderson that aren't loaded.

THAT'S why we have the greatest healthcare system in the world...and you dems are trying to wreck it.

.....and you Dems are trying to wreck it.  Well said LRF.  I said before the election that AHCA was the 600 pound gorilla.  Imo, it needs to be "killed".  To anyone that has any free thought left, and there aren't that many, the AHCA is a misnomer.  First, it's not affordable - anyone could've bought Health Insurance prior to it, but most didn't.  Why?  Couldn't afford it - well people, the Govt can't either.  Second, and here's the real tricky part that most fell far, it's not about healthcare, it's about power, and enslavement.  Should've been called AEA, the American Enslavement Act.  It's merely a first step to single payer healthcare, and then they have you.  Once this is accomplished, and the Govt says, Eating ice cream is not allowed, you stop eating ice cream, or you no longer have healthcare -none - nada.  No emergency room.  No doctor.  You're life is forever linked to what our Govt demands, just as the slaves of old were under the thumb of their owners.  The baby taken off life support in England, against the parents wishes is a prime example.  They'll save who they want, and the rest can die.  Do you think they'd done that to a great grandson of the Queen?

Another conundrum, the Repubs can't "kill" it.  They'd be vilified.  Dems would regain power, and force SP on us all.  So here I sit, wasting GB's, either preaching to the choir, or to a group of people that don't grasp the concept of what's happening.  If it wasn't so sad, I'd be laughing.