Black Unemployment Lowest in 17 Years

Hagar

47 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Explain how trump improved this.

one example please.

From the article....

In a campaign 

This is the hidden content, please
 in North Carolina last October, then-candidate Trump offered a “new deal” to black Americans based on three pillars — “safe communities, great education, and high-paying jobs.”

....Trump has made communities safer going after the likes of MS13 and has brought back higher paying jobs by lowering corporate taxes and with deregulation. Look at the market. There, that's two.

He can't do much with education yet because the college kids already know everything.

Did you read the article? He's already done more for blacks in a few months than Obama did in 8 years.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

From the article....

In a campaign 

in North Carolina last October, then-candidate Trump offered a “new deal” to black Americans based on three pillars — “safe communities, great education, and high-paying jobs.”

....Trump has made communities safer going after the likes of MS13 and has brought back higher paying jobs by lowering corporate taxes and with deregulation. Look at the market. There, that's two.

He can't do much with education yet because the college kids already know everything.

Did you read the article? He's already done more for blacks in a few months than Obama did in 8 years.

That's a stretch. Not even a stretch if you believe that crap.

going after ms13 lowering tax rates. You think the economy is that easily fix that that was all it took.

fact the economy was improving under Obama but all we heard was not the real numbers people have left workforce. One month after trump was elected now we don't hear not the real numbers or anything about The workforce I guess trump fix that also.

I might not know alot about economics but I'm sure we'll have to wait at least a full year or so to properly judge the economy under trump.

And if Trump has already flip the economy the economy couldn't have been to bad to begin with.

35 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

going after ms13 lowering tax rates. You think the economy is that easily fix that that was all it took.

fact the economy was improving under Obama but all we heard was not the real numbers people have left workforce. One month after trump was elected now we don't hear not the real numbers or anything about The workforce I guess trump fix that also.

I might not know alot about economics but I'm sure we'll have to wait at least a full year or so to properly judge the economy under trump.

And if Trump has already flip the economy the economy couldn't have been to bad to begin with.

Again, did you read the article? Black leaders were ready to march on Obama. All Trump can do is make opportunities available. He can't do the hiring. What do you expect Trump to do to help the black man?

What did Obama do for black people?

1 hour ago, baddog said:

From the article....

In a campaign 

And you think he accomplished this in 184 days. Lmbo The black unemployment rate made steady declines during Obama's tenure. 

10 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Im not trying to bash trump. I hope he do all that he has promised to all. I was asking could the things he have done already can be tied to the numbers we now see today. Already.

He hasnt had any successes. Dont be fooled by this nonsense. Smh. He hasnt been in office long enough to make an impact except in a negative way. Lmbo...

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He hasnt had any successes. Dont be fooled by this nonsense. Smh. He hasnt been in office long enough to make an impact except in a negative way. Lmbo...

Lmao at someone who says he has been in office long enough to be bad, but not long enough to have done any good. What kind of yo-yo thinks like that? Oh yeah, a lib.

19 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Im not trying to bash trump. I hope he do all that he has promised to all. I was asking could the things he have done already can be tied to the numbers we now see today. Already.

The stock market took off immediately after election. The first thing he did was deregulate which made several companies relocate their companies here. All won't comply because of cheap labor. Tough to compete for jobs against that. Exactly why he wants to put America first. Things can't happen overnight for BG. Policies take time to make a huge difference, but how can one complain with what he is trying to do?

Please answer, exactly what did Obama do for the black man? I say nothing.

1 hour ago, PAMFAM10 said:

According to the article it was Feb 8.1 - March 8.0 - April 7.9 - May 7.5  So the longer Trump's been in, the better it's getting.  The numbers speak for themselves.  Hopefully, the people benefitting from Trumps presidency will remember next Election Day.

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

going after ms13 lowering tax rates. You think the economy is that easily fix that that was all it took. Literally just lowering taxes will help an economy. It is economics 101.

I might not know alot about economics but I'm sure we'll have to wait at least a full year or so to properly judge the economy under trump. To a point you are correct, but mom and pop stores are elated at the hope of Trump and the Republicans being able to lessen the burdens they carry.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

The stock market took off immediately after election. The first thing he did was deregulate which made several companies relocate their companies here. All won't comply because of cheap labor. Tough to compete for jobs against that. Exactly why he wants to put America first. Things can't happen overnight for BG. Policies take time to make a huge difference, but how can one complain with what he is trying to do?

Please answer, exactly what did Obama do for the black man? I say nothing.

I'll get to the question you want so badly to discuss. Obama ran on healthcare and immigration. Everytime Obama brought up race he was demonized by the right. Now you ask what did he do for blacks. I don't know and I don't care. But I'm guessing about the same as his predecessors. I've said this before the top guns in d.c don't care about it. If Trump step in and change that I'll give him a standing ovation. Hell I'll go to the polls and vote Trump in 20'

14 hours ago, baddog said:

Again, did you read the article? Black leaders were ready to march on Obama. All Trump can do is make opportunities available. He can't do the hiring. What do you expect Trump to do to help the black man?

What did Obama do for black people?

Trump has done nothing for any black man accept making the cops feel that they can shoot with no consequences. 

56 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump has done nothing for any black man accept making the cops feel that they can shoot with no consequences. 

You may be right BUT Omama hated white men and we had to take his s&$@. Now it's pay back

How do you think us white people feel about NAACP?  What would folks say about a NAAWP! 

Truth is black men are way more prejudice that white men

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

More of that went on with Obama in office, if you believe what you said is true.  Maybe the black man felt he didn't have to do what cops said because Obama was in office!