SCOTUS Approves Part of Trump Travel Ban

Hagar

A blind man could see this one and likely the ruling on it in the next session. 

What constitutional rights does a person have that is not from this country and has never been to this country? Going around immigration laws set by Congress, the Ninth Circuit has yet again set its own rules out of their perceived feelings and not the law.  The liberals and progressives loved it when the SCOTUS overruled Arizona’s immigrant trespassing law by saying only the US Congress could make immigration laws. I have not looked it up yet but I believe that US law, passed by Congress, gives the US President the authority to stop people from entering from any other country. 

I guess they are finding that you cannot have it both ways. 

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Your earlier statements on this subject said that Trump was a supreme racist for even suggesting this executive order...or did you forget.

I know, right? Lol. All this does is what Trump wanted to do in the first place. Ban immigrants from the same countries Obama had listed, except for those with families or "business" in the U.S. However, they will go through a stringent vetting process. All the bickering from the left, federal judges blocking the ban, Chuck Schumer bawling.....TAKE THAT!!!!

5 hours ago, Big girl said:

I am ok, because i can just say i have family ties with a muslim, illegal immigrant etc and they can stay. The other part is trash, but i can live with it for now. He is a racist :)

Banning people that want to kill us is racist? Typical liberal. Gotta put a label on it when you can't discuss it.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Who said that it would? Possibly could have stopped San Bernadino and the Orlando murders had it been in place already.

Won't stop anything. Im worried about an arse hole with a weapon if my tail light is not working. He had a open carry license and complied with the terrorist that shot him

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Won't stop anything. Im worried about an arse hole with a weapon if my tail light is not working. He had a open carry license and complied with the terrorist that shot him

Found not guilty by a jury of his peers. What does that have to do with a travel ban?

37 minutes ago, new tobie said:

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Would the travel ban have stopped Timothy McVeigh or Dylan Roof? 

And this response typifies your limited knowledge and ability to analyze rational thought? Do you actually think that "the wall" and the travel ban are the be-all end-all methods that will solve all problems? Only someone that has very limited (and I'm being generous) cognitive skills could follow that line of thought. If you have bald tires on your vehicle, do you actually think buying a new set of tires will prevent all car accidents?  Would you be out complaining...these new tires will not prevent a head-on collision, so I might as well just keep my old worn out tires? Thankfully that line of thinking has vacated the White House and now the adults are in charge.

38 minutes ago, Englebert said:

And this response typifies your limited knowledge and ability to analyze rational thought? Do you actually think that "the wall" and the travel ban are the be-all end-all methods that will solve all problems? Only someone that has very limited (and I'm being generous) cognitive skills could follow that line of thought. If you have bald tires on your vehicle, do you actually think buying a new set of tires will prevent all car accidents?  Would you be out complaining...these new tires will not prevent a head-on collision, so I might as well just keep my old worn out tires? Thankfully that line of thinking has vacated the White House and now the adults are in charge.

Your anecdotes are killing me. Lmao.

24 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Liberal tears....

This is the hidden content, please

All I can say is WOW. This author could possibly be as unstable and paranoid as one could get. Reading this hit piece can only lead one to lean be thrusted towards the conclusion that the author is mentally deranged. But I, like normal people, would have to get more evidence or perform a more in-depth analysis to reach a conclusive diagnosis. Ooops, I forgot, I am still using the Liberal methodology of deeming myself with superior knowledge of mental insight as to the motive of this author. I can read one pathetic viewpoint, then conclude this author is totally evil and should be impeached from his profession. But yes, that is just my opinion and don't feel the need to iterate more on the subject. Unless Fee Dee would care to chime in, then I would gladly debate the merits or mental state of this author. That's just the civil thing to do.