Trump admits Russia interfered

Big girl

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Let me redirect the conversation. Trump admits that Russia interfered. Last week he said the they didn't. He said it was something the Democrats were making up.

Why did he lie and why is he admitting the truth now?

Could it be due to this?

Obama should have done more to counter Russia's election meddling, top Dem says

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, you are admitting that Russia interfered? Are you saying that Trump shouldnt be the President, because he didnt win the election "fair and square"?

Not at all. Don't put words in my mouth. Read the article. Your boy Obama knew about Russia and did NOTHING, but you say nothing about that. I wonder why? 

Isn't it strange how the Obama administration did nothing about Russian interference because they were afraid it might appear that the election was rigged AGAINST Trump, but when Trump wins the election, all the dems claim Russia rigged it in Trump's favor? Nothing to see here!

57 minutes ago, Big girl said:

So, you are admitting that Russia interfered. Are you saying that Trump shouldnt be the President, because he didnt win the election "fair and square"?

Trump did win the election fair and square.  Like baddog said, Russian interference started during Obama's administration and he did nothing, so why are you not condemning Obama.  To answer baddog's question, I think we all know why

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Does anybody have a link or can detail what Russia actually did to be classified as "meddling" in our elections? I have yet to see any information on the actual actions performed by Russia. (Granted, I haven't looked very hard.)

Jmo, the "alleged meddling" by Russia is based on the Russians supposedly accessing voter registration list.  Not what I'd consider "meddling in the election", but the TDS has them literally, out of their minds.  Imo, whoever hacked into those list was to get personal info for financial gain, not the actual vote.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

Let me redirect the conversation. Trump admits that Russia interfered. Last week he said the they didn't. He said it was something the Democrats were making up.

Why did he lie and why is he admitting the truth now?

There is a difference between Russia meddling in the election and Trump-Russia collusion.....

On 6/25/2017 at 6:26 PM, Englebert said:

Nothing failed. It was Obama's fault for inaction. The Russians had already hacked into every branch of our military while he was playing dictator...and he did nothing. Would you care to expound or debate on your childish hypothesis? Your equivalency attempt is pathetic and an epic fail, especially after hearing for eight years about how everything was Bush's fault.

Now you know better than t Obama told the Russians that we also had capabilities and would use them if they didn't back off. he also offered help to the state's election boards and our government put in countermeasures, What else should he have done, a full out cyber war, or maybe just nuke them. He put in sanctions that Trump team were it appears were trying to signal the Russian wouldn't be upheld under the new administration. It's obvious that you only read and hear what you agree with. Open up that mind and look at the whole picture.

11 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Now you know better than t Obama told the Russians that we also had capabilities and would use them if they didn't back off. he also offered help to the state's election boards and our government put in countermeasures, What else should he have done, a full out cyber war, or maybe just nuke them. He put in sanctions that Trump team were it appears were trying to signal the Russian wouldn't be upheld under the new administration. It's obvious that you only read and hear what you agree with. Open up that mind and look at the whole picture.

Have you really gone so senile as to cut and paste your own ridiculous post?

He did nothing when the Russians hacked every branch of our military. Read a book. You look like a fool taking up for the worst president in American history, then denigrating the current president while refusing to give any supporting evidence. (And I don't even like Trump, but he sure knows how the bring out the Liberal true colors.)

Hell maybe I have gone Bananas, I have trouble with this site, so okay I pasted my own comments, Hey I understand Trump is in a bad light as far as us liberals, but what I fail to understand is why conservatives back him when he is wrong. I don't expect you all to throw him under the bus, but admit it when he makes a mistake, and don't  try to whitewash it with alternate facts.

9 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Hell maybe I have gone Bananas, I have trouble with this site, so okay I pasted my own comments, Hey I understand Trump is in a bad light as far as us liberals, but what I fail to understand is why conservatives back him when he is wrong. I don't expect you all to throw him under the bus, but admit it when he makes a mistake, and don't  try to whitewash it with alternate facts.

So when people call Trump an orange, paranoid, unbalanced, racist, homophobic, idiotic, mentally disturbed, incompetent, misogynist, deplorable, liar, stooge, Putin love child, xenophobic, adulterer, etc., and someone asks for proof of these claims, you take that to mean we are defending him? And who has defended him when he has been wrong? Please give an example of this (even though history has shown you won't defend your comments).