Trump and job creation

Big girl

Are they re-opening the Hillary email investigation? What about the Hillary Benghazi debacle. Maybe it's the Lois Lerner/I.R.S. targeting scandal. Maybe it's the illegal spying by Obama on various reporters and their families. Perhaps it's the Fast & Furious scandal. What about the Obamacare lies and pay for votes scandal. Perhaps the Pigford scandal. Then again, maybe an investigation into the Israeli election interference. What about the NSA spying scandal. Or perhaps an investigation into the Veterans Administration debacle. Maybe an investigation into the EPAs polluting of the Colorado river. How about an investigation into the Solyndra deal. Or perhaps the shutting down of government parks due to a hissy fit by Obama. Maybe it could be an investigation into the Secret Service prostitution ring. Maybe it could be an investigation into the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap. Could be an investigation into the wire-tapping of foreign leaders, including our allies. Yep, there sure should be a big need for criminal defense lawyers. Oh that's right, Liberals don't prosecute other Liberals. The party of inclusiveness just goes after people that don't think like them, regardless of evidence.

11 hours ago, Englebert said:

Are they re-opening the Hillary email investigation? What about the Hillary Benghazi debacle. Maybe it's the Lois Lerner/I.R.S. targeting scandal. Maybe it's the illegal spying by Obama on various reporters and their families. Perhaps it's the Fast & Furious scandal. What about the Obamacare lies and pay for votes scandal. Perhaps the Pigford scandal. Then again, maybe an investigation into the Israeli election interference. What about the NSA spying scandal. Or perhaps an investigation into the Veterans Administration debacle. Maybe an investigation into the EPAs polluting of the Colorado river. How about an investigation into the Solyndra deal. Or perhaps the shutting down of government parks due to a hissy fit by Obama. Maybe it could be an investigation into the Secret Service prostitution ring. Maybe it could be an investigation into the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap. Could be an investigation into the wire-tapping of foreign leaders, including our allies. Yep, there sure should be a big need for criminal defense lawyers. Oh that's right, Liberals don't prosecute other Liberals. The party of inclusiveness just goes after people that don't think like them, regardless of evidence.

How about an investigation to fond out what mental hospital you are located in.

6 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

#Biggestliareva

but of course, the New York Times, Washington Post, etc. is "fake news."  Meanwhile, Trump has appeared on Alex Jones' show and given his outfit credentials.  Yes, Alex Jones...the fella who preaches Sandy Hook was a hoax by gun opponents and claims juice boxes are being filled with chemicals to make our children gay...

7 hours ago, TxHoops said:

but of course, the New York Times, Washington Post, etc. is "fake news."  Meanwhile, Trump has appeared on Alex Jones' show and given his outfit credentials.  Yes, Alex Jones...the fella who preaches Sandy Hook was a hoax by gun opponents and claims juice boxes are being filled with chemicals to make our children gay...

I'm glad you finally realize it! 

14 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Are you actually saying you don't believe the info on the juice boxes? :) 

You cud call me a conspiracy theorist.  I believe in UFO's.  I give the grassy knoll theory about 7 on my credibility scale.  That said, this is first I've heard about the juice boxes.  I know something is doing it, and I don't drink juice boxes (unless it's a fine wine in one of those big boxes lol), so I'm buying in on it.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

Are you actually saying you don't believe the info on the juice boxes? :) 

You cud call me a conspiracy theorist.  I believe in UFO's.  I give the grassy knoll theory about 7 on my credibility scale.  That said, this is first I've heard about the juice boxes.  I know something is doing it, and I don't drink juice boxes (unless it's a fine wine in one of those big boxes lol), so I'm buying in on it.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Ah, the guilt trip.

Durn sure was.  Man, I bet Reagan broke down in tears.  I would have.

Before my buddy Hoops says anything, I'm full of it, and he knows it (Lil Johnny lol).  I know he knows it.  And I know he knows I know that he knows.  Dang old age, what was I talking about? :) 

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

I never heard of this guy until now.  He's as goofy as all those on the left that think Bush was involved in bringing the twin towers down.  In the movie with Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts, Conspiracy Theories, Gibson is a kook with all kinds of wild conspiracies, and by chance, he got one right.  Maybe old Alex got the juice box right?  I'm glad I don't drink'em :) 

11 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I never heard of this guy until now.  He's as goofy as all those on the left that think Bush was involved in bringing the twin towers down.  In the movie with Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts, Conspiracy Theories, Gibson is a kook with all kinds of wild conspiracies, and by chance, he got one right.  Maybe old Alex got the juice box right?  I'm glad I don't drink'em :) 

I'm bringing one to the next game and you're drinking it.  It's for science pal.  You can do it. 

On 6/24/2017 at 9:19 AM, Big girl said:
On 6/24/2017 at 9:47 AM, TxHoops said:

Why do they have lawyers? Trump's lawyer has a lawyer. This is going to get interesting.

Public agrees on main stream media's "fake news."

Plus more "fake news."