Trump admits that he lied

Big girl

On 6/24/2017 at 11:02 PM, Englebert said:

That's a whole lot of blathering with nothing to say. I feel you are full of hate because you find the silliest things to vilify someone. When asked to back up the reason for your outlandish accusations, all the evidence you can provide is just petulance. That is just hate. You say one thing then lay out evidence that's contrary to your claims. That would be like Obama claiming he is not a Liberal, when all of his actions show he is a flaming Liberal. Deny all you want, your posts provide the evidence.

And your talking points are loony because you can't back them up. If you believe a Conservative point is loony, ask for evidence. 99% of the time we will back up our statements. Why won't Liberals ever backup their statements? Having different viewpoints is not the problem. The problem is when one side continually throws out baseless accusations then runs and hides when asked to backup these statements.

I don't need to back them up, they are opinions, you may think they are silly and outlandish, but I noticed all you do is counter-punch and  you haven't  really said  much of anything except criticize the left. I'm new here and I haven't seen too many of you posts, I see there appears to be couple of thousands, maybe others  make more sense than the ones I have seen here, you think you can analyze me by what I post on this blog? Try again, you are dead wrong when you try to label me a hater! I love people, No I don't like Mr. Trump because he is the exact opposite of me and what I believe. I do however agree with him in that we need to lower the national debt, Not sure that he is being honest about that,

REBgp, I agree that the press has been on him, but he started the fight, a fight that many of us thought he could not win. He makes it hard on himself by not thinking before he speaks and those stupid 3:00 AM tweets make him look bad also. I'm all Trumped out, I wish the media would cover him less and cover world news more, we don't know what's going on in the rest of the world if we only watch network news. I thinks he likes the attention, he whines about it and wish it was all positive, but he loves being in the lime light, trust me.  

7 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

I don't need to back them up, they are opinions, you may think they are silly and outlandish, but I noticed all you do is counter-punch and  you haven't  really said  much of anything except criticize the left. I'm new here and I haven't seen too many of you posts, I see there appears to be couple of thousands, maybe others  make more sense than the ones I have seen here, you think you can analyze me by what I post on this blog? Try again, you are dead wrong when you try to label me a hater! I love people, No I don't like Mr. Trump because he is the exact opposite of me and what I believe. I do however agree with him in that we need to lower the national debt, Not sure that he is being honest about that,

You are a pedophile. By your logic, I can say that all I want, and even encourage people to "spread the news", and don't have to provide any evidence to support my opinion. That is just loony Liberal logic, and you are not as complicated as you think.

On 6/23/2017 at 2:01 PM, Big girl said:

He doesnt have any taped conversations between he and Comey. 

What are your thoughts?

Again, Trump's tweet, "James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!"   So -- BigGirl -- where is the lie?  We'll wait!

28 minutes ago, Englebert said:

You are a pedophile. By your logic, I can say that all I want, and even encourage people to "spread the news", and don't have to provide any evidence to support my opinion. That is just loony Liberal logic, and you are not as complicated as you think.

Your ignorance is astonishing.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Your ignorance is astonishing.

It figures that's all you can muster as a response. You are a true Liberal...you can't debate, just resort to personal attacks. We are all laughing at you when you willingly show you intelligence for all the world to see. Please keep posting. The more you post, the more you expose your true colors.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

No sir, you are wrong again, I think I'm a very simple man (no smart comments from you) who knows what he believes but is still willing to learn, I've seen much in my almost 80 yrs on this earth and it's kind of hard to teach an old dog new tricks especially when he has seen different versions of them before.In Your view, my logic might be flawed but it is based on life experiences not necessarily what I've read in books. 

28 minutes ago, westend1 said:

LOL   When Hillary says the Benghazi attack was caused by a video, we need 3 different investigations, and the right supports them all.  When Trump tells a whopper, it's no big deal.  Too funny

Lol, how many were backed off? Why would anyone "accidentally" delete 30,000 emails? Your loyalty is perverse.

1 hour ago, Fee Dee said:

No sir, you are wrong again, I think I'm a very simple man (no smart comments from you) who knows what he believes but is still willing to learn, I've seen much in my almost 80 yrs on this earth and it's kind of hard to teach an old dog new tricks especially when he has seen different versions of them before.In Your view, my logic might be flawed but it is based on life experiences not necessarily what I've read in books. 

Keep throwing out those baseless and hateful comments with no supporting evidence, and I'll keeping giving my opinion of them.

30 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Image result for Aww Yeah Meme

I expected more from a mature person to defend their postulations instead of throwing out childish memes. I see clearly now who I am dealing with, and I see I have been completely accurate in my assessment of a typical Liberal. (And I'm pretty sure you have no comprehension of how much of an insult that is.)

Oh! is that what it is? I thought it was someone who can't take a joke something like our current president, I told you early on, I like memes and I use them a lot. I like your spunk but all you do is spout off words, I hope you are not a doctor because all your patients would be dead with your assessment skills. Lighten up, it's a wonderful world out there even with conservatives.

12 hours ago, Englebert said:

I expected more from a mature person to defend their postulations instead of throwing out childish memes. I see clearly now who I am dealing with, and I see I have been completely accurate in my assessment of a typical Liberal. (And I'm pretty sure you have no comprehension of how much of an insult that is.)

Seems condescending.  I guess we are all guilty of that.  At least I admit it

15 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Seems condescending.  I guess we are all guilty of that.  At least I admit it

Oh I admit it. I've been admitting that I'm using the Liberal tactic of personal insults and condescension (in other words, responding in kind) for a while now. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've directed one of these confessions directly to you. So the qualifier you added is just simply wrong and perplexing.

22 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Wow, I'm 0 for 2, so I'm going with this.  I agree his mouth is in gear & his brains in neutral a lot.  Even heard a Dem say they need to get off the collusion.  While we're looking at collusion, Trump is doing yada yada and no one is calling him on it (lol, just turned on Fox, & first thing - collusion).  I've wondered if Trump keeps throwing stuff out to create a smoke screen. If that's true, the media is taking it hook, line and sinker.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Wow, I'm 0 for 2, so I'm going with this.  I agree his mouth is in gear & his brains in neutral a lot.  Even heard a Dem say they need to get off the collusion.  While we're looking at collusion, Trump is doing yada yada and no one is calling him on it (lol, just turned on Fox, & first thing - collusion).  I've wondered if Trump keeps throwing stuff out to create a smoke screen. If that's true, the media is taking it hook, line and sinker.

Give some people enough rope.....lol

12 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Oh! is that what it is? I thought it was someone who can't take a joke something like our current president, I told you early on, I like memes and I use them a lot. I like your spunk but all you do is spout off words, I hope you are not a doctor because all your patients would be dead with your assessment skills. Lighten up, it's a wonderful world out there even with conservatives.

I didn't see this reply, and frankly I didn't miss anything. I think the lighten up phrase belongs to you. You are the one accusing people of mental disorders and irrational behaviors with absolutely no supporting evidence. The hate emanating is evident, but just like the good little sheeple you try to deflect by turning the attention to personal attacks. We deal this type of Liberal mentality on a daily basis. You are not even a ripple in the pond. 

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Oh I admit it. I've been admitting that I'm using the Liberal tactic of personal insults and condescension (in other words, responding in kind) for a while now. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've directed one of these confessions directly to you. So the qualifier you added is just simply wrong and perplexing.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

What one thinks of himself is of no consequence to those of us who don't give a damn about what they think, they may wallow in the self-satisfaction of stroking their ego believing in their superiority to others, but never realizing we all excel in different ways.Some have the gift of gab while others are dreamers with visions or gifted with manual skills that amaze us. So when someone comes across as condescending, I only sit back and wonder do they really realize how much they don't know.