Trump admits that he lied

Big girl

30 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Conservatives may see it as getting crushed and a liberal meltdown, but it appears to us that the President is spending his time fighting with the press rather than focusing on trying to run the country, however, that might be a good thing. Because his vision for the country is 180 degs from ours. It's clear to me that Trump can do anything and his supporters will find a way to justify it. They will never admit he made a mistake even when the rest of the world thinks he has. Yes, the mainstream media has been hard on him, but he started it and continues with this fake news stuff when they print or broadcast something he doesn't like.

This is why the left is falling apart. The left is correct and everything Trump does is evil and full of wickedness. How can Trump "run the country" when he has a crybaby lib blocking everything he does? If you don't realize how influential the press can be, and how important it is to be truthful, then I don't know what to tell you. Did you see the undercover video of the CNN broadcaster and the top dog dodging reporters? That aurely wasn't fake, but it doesnt' affect the liberal mindset one iota. Pretty sad really.

I said the news media has been hard on him, but he started off calling them fake news, that's NOT how you win friends and influence people with an opened mind. I admit I don't like President Trump, I post memes and paste articles about him when he does something I disagree with or just for fun. But I'm not falling apart because he is President, he won it fair and square, I don't like his agenda, but he is the President... NO I did not see the video you are referring to, post the link if you like. 

8 hours ago, baddog said:

This is why the left is falling apart. The left is correct and everything Trump does is evil and full of wickedness. How can Trump "run the country" when he has a crybaby lib blocking everything he does? If you don't realize how influential the press can be, and how important it is to be truthful, then I don't know what to tell you. Did you see the undercover video of the CNN broadcaster and the top dog dodging reporters? That aurely wasn't fake, but it doesnt' affect the liberal mindset one iota. Pretty sad really.

The crybaby conservatives were just playing the same role, would not even vote on a supreme court justice, the vote would have been in their favor. 

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Im gonna go waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy out on a limb baddog and say that neither party don't really give a damn about me and you!

What would either party have to do to convince you? The president's job, first and foremost, is to protect the citizens of the US from enemies foreign and domestic. Trump is trying to do just that and gets blocked every which way he turns. 

What is her supposed to do, hand you some money? Everyone has their price. You are no different. You would sell out the rest of us for your own personal gain, yet you crucify Trump because you think that is exactly what he had done. You have to be consistent or you are too faced.

On 7/2/2017 at 7:57 PM, Fee Dee said:

3 hours ago, baddog said:

What would either party have to do to convince you? The president's job, first and foremost, is to protect the citizens of the US from enemies foreign and domestic. Trump is trying to do just that and gets blocked every which way he turns. 

What is her supposed to do, hand you some money? Everyone has their price. You are no different. You would sell out the rest of us for your own personal gain, yet you crucify Trump because you think that is exactly what he had done. You have to be consistent or you are too faced.

Trump has never shown in his life where he cared about anyone. 3500 lawsuits this man has been in, four bankruptcy's and he's on his third wife.

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Trump has never shown in his life where he cared about anyone. 3500 lawsuits this man has been in, four bankruptcy's and he's on his third wife.

Please show me where Obama cared about anyone, but you will sing his praises just because he is black. You have no stance. Did you even read my post? Wtf does lawsuits and 3rd wife have to do with ANYTHING???

6 minutes ago, baddog said:

Please show me where Obama cared about anyone, but you will sing his praises just because he is black. You have no stance. Did you even read my post? Wtf does lawsuits and 3rd wife have to do with ANYTHING???

We have enough people on this board talking about obama's faults. But none of none of you talk about Trumps faults,so thats my job for four years. Unless he's gone before then, which is highly likely. Trump has cheated on every spouse he has ever had, and you think he will be honest with the American people.

27 minutes ago, new tobie said:

We have enough people on this board talking about obama's faults. But none of none of you talk about Trumps faults,so thats my job for four years. Unless he's gone before then, which is highly likely. Trump has cheated on every spouse he has ever had, and you think he will be honest with the American people.

You don't seem to have issues with Slick Willie Clinton!!

12 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Apples and oranges. Your hate precedes you.

5 hours ago, new tobie said:

You suck at your job so far...make a REAL case for Trump's faults instead of grab um.