Trump admits that he lied

Big girl

35 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I didn't see this reply, and frankly I didn't miss anything. I think the lighten up phrase belongs to you. You are the one accusing people of mental disorders and irrational behaviors with absolutely no supporting evidence. The hate emanating is evident, but just like the good little sheeple you try to deflect by turning the attention to personal attacks. We deal this type of Liberal mentality on a daily basis. You are not even a ripple in the pond. 

Ripple on a Pond?  none of us are. Yes, I think the President's behavior is not normal from what I see on TV and reading his 2:00 AM tweets. I think the only ones I have indicated that in my opinion may have mental are you and him not people just you two.  Well off to FaceBook now to see what other brainiacs I can try to enlighten. 

Edited by Fee Dee
didn't finish

15 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

What one thinks of himself is of no consequence to those of us who don't give a damn about what they think, they may wallow in the self-satisfaction of stroking their ego believing in their superiority to others, but never realizing we all excel in different ways.Some have the gift of gab while others are dreamers with visions or gifted with manual skills that amaze us. So when someone comes across as condescending, I only sit back and wonder do they really realize how much they don't know.  

And this relates to anything how? You must be feeling guilty for your feeble attempts at condescension and superiority when trying to label someone, then feel the need to attack to cover up your guilt. Just keep posting. Your true colors are showing with every post. Your focus on me is certainly telling, given the fact that I am the one that called you out when you shamefully labeled a man with zero supporting evidence. You can't defend your posts so you lash out at the messenger. It's an old and tiresome tactic that this board has seen too often. But feel free to keep up the "kill the messenger" tactic. It is obvious and amusing.

12 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Ripple on a Pond?  none of us are. Yes, I think the President's behavior is not normal from what I see on TV and reading his 2:00 AM tweets. I think the only ones I have indicated that in my opinion may have mental are you and him not people just you two.  Well off to FaceBook now to see what other brainiacs I can try to enlighten. 

That's not even a good try. You are venturing into new tobie territory. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but don't come on here in attack mode expecting not to be challenged. Maybe you can get away with that on FaceBook, I don't know (I don't get on it). That seems to be a safe space for many, especially those with thin skin.

On 6/25/2017 at 10:50 AM, Reagan said:

5 hours ago, Fee Dee said:
18 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Oh! is that what it is? I thought it was someone who can't take a joke something like our current president, I told you early on, I like memes and I use them a lot. I like your spunk but all you do is spout off words, I hope you are not a doctor because all your patients would be dead with your assessment skills. 

I know, right

5 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Lol. I agree wholeheartedly. Some of these people are craaaaazy....

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

That's not even a good try. You are venturing into new tobie territory. Sorry your feelings are hurt, but don't come on here in attack mode expecting not to be challenged. Maybe you can get away with that on FaceBook, I don't know (I don't get on it). That seems to be a safe space for many, especially those with thin skin.

Fee Dee told you off. Ooo wee

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

Hey no thin skin here, now tell what did I say that you mistook for an attack?  Come on I double dare you?   NAME IT!

39 minutes ago, Big girl said:

How come you haven't answered any of my questions? Are you so embarrassed to realize you are a Liberal sheeple that you can't even defend your statements, just like the other Liberals chiming in. Are you really so desperate for attention that you feel the need to comment on others conversations but run from direct questions. Most people feel embarrassment and shame for dodging questions. What is it about Liberals that seem to be void of basic shameful emotions? It must be that superiority holier than thou attitude that seems to inoculate you from certain shame. You are supposedly an RN. Is this some new drug recently developed?

10 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Hey no thin skin here, now tell what did I say that you mistook for an attack?  Come on I double dare you?   NAME IT!

Calling Trump every name in the book with no supporting evidence. Are you really that dense? Scratch that, I'm still laughing at the "double dare" comment to realize that was a stupid question.

50 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I'm  not trying to tell him off, just an exchange of thoughts, we look at the world through a different prism, just trying to get across to him that the world is not necessarily like he views it nor the way I see it. It's probably a mixture.

3 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

I'm  not trying to tell him off, just an exchange of thoughts, we look at the world through a different prism, just trying to get across to him that the world is not necessarily like he views it nor the way I see it. It's probably a mixture.

And I'm just trying to get you to defend your comments. You must be getting acrophobia from that perch you've set yourself upon. It is amazing that you can utter such childish comments then have the nerve to say you are trying to teach me something. Keep commenting, them true colors are starting to get blinding.

16 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Calling Trump every name in the book with no supporting evidence. Are you really that dense? Scratch that, I'm still laughing at the "double dare" comment to realize that was a stupid question.

What names? Open the book be specific, don't come out with your typical generalities, What name did I call Trump on this forum? You may shovel that manure around and some people fall for it, but I don't buy it. You very much remind of our President and that is not a compliment. 

6 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

What names? Open the book be specific, don't come out with your typical generalities, What name did I call Trump on this forum? You may shovel that manure around and some people fall for it, but I don't buy it. You very much remind of our President and that is not a compliment. 

I'll go back an look, but paranoid was one. There were many others. You Liberals are so in lock step with the talking points it's hard to remember.

And thanks for the compliment. Your analysis so far has been completely and utterly ridiculous to the point that I would feel any praise by you would be worrisome.

Come on Englebert, the guy accused Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Earlier in May of this year, former Johns Hopkins University psychology professor John Gartner 

This is the hidden content, please
 “malignant narcissism” and that Trump’s public statements indicate that he is “psychotic.”

A diagnosis of “malignant narcissism” requires a subject to exhibit four characteristics, Gartner wrote. Those would be “narcissism, paranoia, antisocial personality and sadism.” According to Gartner, “Trump exhibits all four.”

One member of congress, Jamie Raskin of Maryland, 

an “Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity,” a congressional committee that would be charged with evaluating a president’s state of mind — potentially invoking the 25th Amendment if the commission finds a president such as Trump mentally unfit to serve.

I'm not the only that think something is wrong with the President.

4 minutes ago, new tobie said:

If you think I need to prove to you that grab um has lied.......he is a crotch grabbing, wife buying, liar.

Where are these women he grabbed? I know one worked for Hillary. How convenient! Money attracts pretty women. You are jealous.

9 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Come on Englebert, the guy accused Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower.

Earlier in May of this year, former Johns Hopkins University psychology professor John Gartner 

“malignant narcissism” and that Trump’s public statements indicate that he is “psychotic.”

A diagnosis of “malignant narcissism” requires a subject to exhibit four characteristics, Gartner wrote. Those would be “narcissism, paranoia, antisocial personality and sadism.” According to Gartner, “Trump exhibits all four.”

One member of congress, Jamie Raskin of Maryland, 

an “Oversight Commission on Presidential Capacity,” a congressional committee that would be charged with evaluating a president’s state of mind — potentially invoking the 25th Amendment if the commission finds a president such as Trump mentally unfit to serve.

I'm not the only that think something is wrong with the President.

That is pathetic. According to every psychologist and psychiatrist (and every other sane person), Gartner is a delusional nut-case if he thinks he can make a diagnosis like this. And you are not the only one that thinks something is wrong with the President. That is abundantly clear in the non-stop entertainment world of Liberal meltdowns. The problem is that when confronted to provide evidence for these delusional behaviors, y'all have nothing....just childish temper-tantrums. That is why I asked you to provide proof of your assertions that Trump was unstable and paranoid. And all you can come up with is "Trump accused Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower" or "I don't have to provide proof". It is clear for everyone to see you are being as petty as the rest of your party. I'm torn...while it's very sad it's just darn comical at the same time. The once mighty Democrat party that championed themselves as the party for common folk, has sunken to the depths of petty temper-tantrums, hissy fits, and safe spaces filled with crayons and Play-doh. And for what? You tell me who is paranoid and delusional.