Trump admits that he lied

Big girl

37 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He doesnt have any taped conversations between he and Comey. 

What are your thoughts?

Trump never said he had taped conversations between he and Comey. So that makes you the liar. If you would educate yourself and quit being the good little sheeple blindly following your Liberal gods then you might save yourself from more of these embarrassments.

I think he does have tapes, anyone who is as paranoid as he is would record meetings, I think where the problem occurs is that tapes would prove that Comey is telling the truth.  

"In his tweet, Trump put the word tapes in quotation marks, indicating that there may be a some kind of record of his conversation with Comey, whether or not it's an actual audio or video recording. He used a similar construct in two of his March 4 tweets accusing President Barack Obama, without any evidence, of wiretapping his campaign offices. Trump put the words “wires tapped” in quotation marks, which Spicer later argued meant surveillance activities more broadly as opposed to physical wiretapping. " Something is wrong with the Prez!

Edited by Fee Dee

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

Trump never said he had taped conversations between he and Comey. So that makes you the liar. If you would educate yourself and quit being the good little sheeple blindly following your Liberal gods then you might save yourself from more of these embarrassments.

You cant admit the truth.

1 hour ago, Fee Dee said:

I think he does have tapes, anyone who is as paranoid as he is would record meetings, I think where the problem occurs is that tapes would prove that Comey is telling the truth.  

"In his tweet, Trump put the word tapes in quotation marks, indicating that there may be a some kind of record of his conversation with Comey, whether or not it's an actual audio or video recording. He used a similar construct in two of his March 4 tweets accusing President Barack Obama, without any evidence, of wiretapping his campaign offices. Trump put the words “wires tapped” in quotation marks, which Spicer later argued meant surveillance activities more broadly as opposed to physical wiretapping. " Something is wrong with the Prez!

I know, right.

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

You cant admit the truth.

Not when you lie. Show me where Tump said he had tapes. I bet you can't. I know you can't. So who can't admit the truth? You lied and you can't admit it. It must be embarrassing when you realize you are just a sheeple.

2 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Why do you thing he is paranoid? Look up the definition of paranoid then provide some examples of Trump's so-called paranoid behavior. That fact that Big Girl agrees is not a good sign that you will be able to accomplish this task. I believe something is wrong with your ability to diagnose. If you want to explore that, look up "TDS". It is a current disease spreading across the country like wildfire. The most susceptible to catching this disease are Liberals.

He never said he had the tapes out right. However, I believe he does have a tape, but it will never be revealed. He said it was all a bluff and I think that may be true to a point, but he never said for sure and he's not going to admit that he is recording his meeting, but I bet he does.  He is not foolish enough to admit that.

39 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Why do you thing he is paranoid? Look up the definition of paranoid then provide some examples of Trump's so-called paranoid behavior. That fact that Big Girl agrees is not a good sign that you will be able to accomplish this task. I believe something is wrong with your ability to diagnose. If you want to explore that, look up "TDS". It is a current disease spreading across the country like wildfire. The most susceptible to catching this disease are Liberals.

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster A" personality disorders which involve odd or eccentric ways of thinking. People with PPD also suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious. I think that says it all  ( Obama wire tapped Trump tower). ( The media is out to get me)  ( Fake News)  Etc.

42 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

Paranoid personality disorder (PPD) is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster A" personality disorders which involve odd or eccentric ways of thinking. People with PPD also suffer from paranoia, an unrelenting mistrust and suspicion of others, even when there is no reason to be suspicious. I think that says it all  ( Obama wire tapped Trump tower). ( The media is out to get me)  ( Fake News)  Etc.

It does say it all. It proves you are an incredibly bad judge of behavior and should not be indulging in analysis beyond your comprehension level.

47 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

This is the hidden content, please

I read the first paragraph and had to stop. A hit piece from a hateful and spiteful author is not something I want to waste my time on. If there is a particular part of this garbage that you think passes for news, then outline it so we can debate. Keep in mind that there's a good chance I might refer to your analysis as a little nutty.

1 hour ago, Fee Dee said:

He never said he had the tapes out right. However, I believe he does have a tape, but it will never be revealed. He said it was all a bluff and I think that may be true to a point, but he never said for sure and he's not going to admit that he is recording his meeting, but I bet he does.  He is not foolish enough to admit that.

I believe Obama wants America to fail and become a third world country. It's easy to throw out nutty hypothesis that can't be verified. And when you ask me my basis for that line of thinking, I'll just respond by questioning your basis. You've already shown you have a hatred of Trump with zero basis, other than believing the looney Liberal talking points that are void of facts. Until you can find some valid reasons for your hatred, I'll respond with nutty and baseless accusations of Obama, just to try and equalize the playing field. After all, your party is all about equality. Oops, I mean your party says they are all about equality.

6 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

He posted "tapes" in quotation marks because in a past tweet he said tapes and the media hammered him because everything is digital now.  

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I posted the actual tweet.  Any reason that you ignored my post, besides the fact that it proves you wrong?

I'm pretty sure she is following the Liberal handbook. Throw out a lie, ignore the evidence, then accuse the other side of being habitual liars. I actually look forward to her posts, just to get insight on how delusional a person can be while running from the truth, only to return repeating the same old lies with no shame.

Let's see if she shocks us and gives an answer. Big Girl, how about answering PhatMack's question. In case you are too lazy or want to claim you didn't see it, the question is: "Any reason that you ignored my post, besides the fact that it proves you wrong?"

And I would like an answer to my question you conveniently ignored:  "Show me where Tump said he had tapes. I bet you can't. I know you can't. So who can't admit the truth?"

I think where you make your mistake is where you think I hate Trump, After the election  I was on FaceBook telling my liberal friends to let's give the guy a chance, catching a lot of heat, but I think he has hurt himself with his own dumb tweets and all his double talk. He says one thing and I guess he must forget because he says the opposite the next day or so. I don't believe that President Obama or any other leader in this country wants our country to fail. If you are referring to my belief that Trump has tapes as a nutty hypothesis that can't be verified, to me it's common sense I think most meetings are documented in some way, you can't rely on memory on these important issues. Maybe I missed something but how did Obama trying to equalize the playing field get into this thread unless you were directed this to someone else? 

What I say is what I believe is the truth, you may not see it that way, just as you think our talking points are looney, guess what, to us, some conservative positions are pretty darn crazy. I will state it one more time, I don't hate anyone, it's okay to have different points of view, that doesn't make you a bad person nor I, It makes the world more interesting.

16 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

I think where you make your mistake is where you think I hate Trump, After the election  I was on FaceBook telling my liberal friends to let's give the guy a chance, catching a lot of heat, but I think he has hurt himself with his own dumb tweets and all his double talk. He says one thing and I guess he must forget because he says the opposite the next day or so. I don't believe that President Obama or any other leader in this country wants our country to fail. If you are referring to my belief that Trump has tapes as a nutty hypothesis that can't be verified, to me it's common sense I think most meetings are documented in some way, you can't rely on memory on these important issues. Maybe I missed something but how did Obama trying to equalize the playing field get into this thread unless you were directed this to someone else? 

What I say is what I believe is the truth, you may not see it that way, just as you think our talking points are looney, guess what, to us, some conservative positions are pretty darn crazy. I will state it one more time, I don't hate anyone, it's okay to have different points of view, that doesn't make you a bad person nor I, It makes the world more interesting.

That's a whole lot of blathering with nothing to say. I feel you are full of hate because you find the silliest things to vilify someone. When asked to back up the reason for your outlandish accusations, all the evidence you can provide is just petulance. That is just hate. You say one thing then lay out evidence that's contrary to your claims. That would be like Obama claiming he is not a Liberal, when all of his actions show he is a flaming Liberal. Deny all you want, your posts provide the evidence.

And your talking points are loony because you can't back them up. If you believe a Conservative point is loony, ask for evidence. 99% of the time we will back up our statements. Why won't Liberals ever backup their statements? Having different viewpoints is not the problem. The problem is when one side continually throws out baseless accusations then runs and hides when asked to backup these statements.

On June 24, 2017 at 7:16 PM, Fee Dee said:

This is the hidden content, please

I'm not reading this editorial, simply based on the wording in the link:  "How unusual is the presidents treatment of the press".  Why, you may ask.  Stop and recall how the press has treated the president.  They have been on him like white on rice.