Professor's Profane Anti-White Message

Hagar

Most of us cannot comprehend what's going on in colleges today.  We see repeated stories of Professors teaching hate, racism, and violence.  Where is the outcry from the left?  I have my own opinions where this is leading if it's not stopped, and it's not going to be pretty.

This is the hidden content, please

39 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Most of us cannot comprehend what's going on in colleges today.  We see repeated stories of Professors teaching hate, racism, and violence.  Where is the outcry from the left?  I have my own opinions where this is leading if it's not stopped, and it's not going to be pretty.

This is the hidden content, please

Tell that professor to come after this white guy. That could be interesting. He tough on paper. Forget him.

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

Tell that professor to come after this white guy. That could be interesting. He tough on paper. Forget him.

It's all those impressionable young minds he's teaching that concern me the most.  That, and trying to visualize the media/public reaction if that was being taught about liberal blacks.  You think the MSM would put it on?  You bet, and rightfully so, but this guy gets a PASS.  

All of you that thinks the mainstream media is unbiased, please respond.

18 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Kinda like some that are tough on this board where 95% of the posters agree with them.

Would you care to explain this post? I have zero clue as to what you are insinuating. I don't want to shoot down your post until I understand what your accusations are, but I'm confident it's the worn out "whoa is me" and "I'm so oppressed" strategy. 

Wasn't you the one that said you would have taken George Zimmerman's gun and beaten him with it?

40 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Would you care to explain this post? I have zero clue as to what you are insinuating. I don't want to shoot down your post until I understand what your accusations are, but I'm confident it's the worn out "whoa is me" and "I'm so oppressed" strategy. 

Wasn't you the one that said you would have taken George Zimmerman's gun and beaten him with it?

Yes. He also said don't mess with him in his hood.