Mueller's Empire & Legions of Lawyers

Hagar

Hmmm- it seemed to me he asked this"  But let's say it is a fact that Russia hacked the DNC, the released emails were 100% authentic, unedited emails. So the American voter was treated to factual information. Do you have a problem with that? "

Are you unable/unwilling to answer that question?

Do you believe this is the only election that Russia has tried to hack servers?

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Hmmm- it seemed to me he asked this"  But let's say it is a fact that Russia hacked the DNC, the released emails were 100% authentic, unedited emails. So the American voter was treated to factual information. Do you have a problem with that? "

Are you unable/unwilling to answer that question?

Do you believe this is the only election that Russia has tried to hack servers?

You sound like a guy that wants to see Trumps tax returns.   America voter/factual information.  Honestly, I have no idea what was in the emails of Podesta.   I am sure you guys know.  What was in there that was so damaging?

I wouldn't mind seeing his tax returns but whatever is on them would have zero impact on my vote.  If you believe that the opposition to Mr. Trump has not already seen his tax returns ( can you say Lois Lerner, etc etc?) , you and I have a very different perception of how this country operates.

10 minutes ago, westend1 said:

You sound like a guy that wants to see Trumps tax returns.   America voter/factual information.  Honestly, I have no idea what was in the emails of Podesta.   I am sure you guys know.  What was in there that was so damaging?

So if you don't know what was in the emails, I'm assuming most Liberals don't know either. The mainstream media "shockingly" didn't cover the story, so I'm curious how people can think that this hack had any influence on the election. FoxNews ran stories on the content of the emails, but these were already Trump voters.