Terrorist Stabs Officer in Neck at Flint Airport

Hagar

32 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don't get sidetracked by these daily occurrences, REB...let's focus on the real terrorists in this country, the police.

Thanks LRF.  I get confused.  Police?  White Nationalist (whatever in the cornbread hail that is)?  Republicans?  Port Neches Little League?  There are so many.  

I am kind of confused.  Big Girl insists that more of these type attacks are perpetrated by White Nationalists.  At the same time, it appears as though the majority of the attacks are prefaced with the stated words " allua Akbar".   Based on Big Girls claim, this would suggest that the White Nationalists worship someone other than the God that most of us worship.  Hopefully Big Girl will come on here and clarify.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

I am kind of confused.  Big Girl insists that more of these type attacks are perpetrated by White Nationalists.  At the same time, it appears as though the majority of the attacks are prefaced with the stated words " allua Akbar".   Based on Big Girls claim, this would suggest that the White Nationalists worship someone other than the God that most of us worship.  Hopefully Big Girl will come on here and clarify.

Come on here, yes.  Clarify?  That'll be the day.

15 minutes ago, westend1 said:

Who thinks a travel ban would have prevented this?

Wow, how confused or condescending can you get? Nobody with two functioning brain cells would think a travel ban would prevent all attacks. I think you know that, so I'm guessing you were just trying to be condescending. I guess we shouldn't do research on new types of road surfaces and tire tread because this would not prevent all car wrecks. Or maybe we should stop Cancer research because it would not prevent all deaths. Here's the better question: Who thinks a travel ban would be beneficial in helping to prevent some future attacks?

7 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, how confused or condescending can you get? Nobody with two functioning brain cells would think a travel ban would prevent all attacks. I think you know that, so I'm guessing you were just trying to be condescending. I guess we shouldn't do research on new types of road surfaces and tire tread because this would not prevent all car wrecks. Or maybe we should stop Cancer research because it would not prevent all deaths. Here's the better question: Who thinks a travel ban would be beneficial in helping to prevent some future attacks?

Me.

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Me too.  I'll go a step further, I know it would be beneficial in helping to prevent some future attacks.  To say otherwise, is absurd.