When you think of a Liberal what do you see or when you think Conservative what do you think ?

Fee Dee

3 hours ago, jv_coach said:

A guy ,I go to church with, started a couple of churches in Las Vegas and Harry Reid was a member at one of the churches. The guy I know did not hold Reid in high-esteem. 

I afraid that going to church in some cases doesn't make you a better person, but I think it should if you get the message.  

On 6/23/2017 at 5:39 AM, new tobie said:

Your rioting and destruction claims are just decisive statements. Jefferson County Tx is a liberal county, no rioting and destruction when something happens. A very small percentage of liberals riot and cause destruction. Just like a small percentage of conservatives belong to the KKK. And Hardin and Orange counties are hotbeds for KKK.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas has more KKK chapters than any state in the country. 

This is the hidden content, please

When you see the map southeast texas is a hateful place. Makes me understand this board a little better.

It's disappointing to read this, but haters exist and if they want to maintain that mindset it's okay with me, as long as they don't try to limit my rights and freedoms or those of my friends. I have many friends and relatives of different races and as long as we are not interfered with I don't care about racist.I wore the uniform to protect our rights and will not yield to as---oles with hoods. 10-4 

18 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

It's disappointing to read this, but haters exist and if they want to maintain that mindset it's okay with me, as long as they don't try to limit my rights and freedoms or those of my friends. I have many friends and relatives of different races and as long as we are not interfered with I don't care about racist.I wore the uniform to protect our rights and will not yield to as---oles with hoods. 10-4 

If your disappointed after reading this then you are highly susceptible to fake news and fear mongering.

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

If your disappointed after reading this then you are highly susceptible to fake news and fear mongering.

Are you say that you don't believe it? We have a bunch of God fearing, love thy neighbors type of people here in Texas and the USA?

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

You're getting plenty of agreement from the left as well lately.  The SPLC has done some good work on some issues imo, but there are plenty of instances where they would have been better suited to "stay in their lane."  Nawaz has some very valid points. 

Welcome back to the dark side of the Forum.  Don't be a stranger.  It's great to have a liberal that we can actually have meaningful dialogue with. :) 

4 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

Right.  When I was a tyke, I ask my Dad why he didn't join the Klan, and he replied, "If I want to whip some sob's behind, I don't want no hood on.  I want him to know who's doing it"  (my dads language was full of colorful metaphors, lol).