When you think of a Liberal what do you see or when you think Conservative what do you think ?

Fee Dee

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Your rioting and destruction claims are just decisive statements. Jefferson County Tx is a liberal county, no rioting and destruction when something happens. A very small percentage of liberals riot and cause destruction. Just like a small percentage of conservatives belong to the KKK. And Hardin and Orange counties are hotbeds for KKK.

This is the hidden content, please

Texas has more KKK chapters than any state in the country. 

This is the hidden content, please

When you see the map southeast texas is a hateful place. Makes me understand this board a little better.

Can you name anything these mythical KKK mobs have destroyed in the name of "White Power" in the last 50 years? Your equivalency example is like saying both men and women commit rape. (Thank you Ann Coulter) Technically correct, but nowhere near the same. And I don't trust anything coming out of the mouths of the Southern Poverty Law Center. The stats might as well have come from the Huffington Post.

11 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Can you name anything these mythical KKK mobs have destroyed in the name of "White Power" in the last 50 years? Your equivalency example is like saying both men and women commit rape. (Thank you Ann Coulter) Technically correct, but nowhere near the same. And I don't trust anything coming out of the mouths of the Southern Poverty Law Center. The stats might as well came from the Huffington Post.

+1   truth

16 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

You got that right he was wrong on all counts, It's not so much that he is a conservative, he doesn't

even realize the benefits of bussing underprivileged children to better school. just as an example.It's not just black kids, it's poor rural white kids too. He doesn't realize that money manipulation helps keep the poor and lower middle class from gaining ground. I, unlike Rebgp, am familiar with this guy and have NEVER liked him or what he stands for.    

Please give me some insight on how the poor and lower middle class are kept from gaining ground by "money manipulation"

On 6/22/2017 at 10:58 AM, new tobie said:

Grab um is a disgrace. We have Rich folk that would chew him up and spit his deplorable arse out if needed.

Like Hillary Clinton. She is wealthy, only ever worked in the government but she is wealthy. Bernie Sanders? He is wealthy.

8 hours ago, Big girl said:

I agree

That's typical. Someone who deems themselves as superior with no supporting evidence, agreeing about a meme that is clearly just an illusion of how Liberals think of themselves, with no supporting evidence. In fact, overwhelming evidence says exactly the opposite. I guess when you are delusional and in your safe space you can take on any persona you want. Is it hard to see us laughing when you are curled up in the fetal position?

I'm sort of new to this board, I see name calling, seems to the way y'all roll here. I had enough of that on facebook. No better here

Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or not cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century. Beginning in the late 1980s, queer scholars and activists began to reclaim the word to establish community and assert an identity distinct from the gay identity. People who reject traditional gender identities and seek a broader and deliber

6 hours ago, Fee Dee said:

I'm sort of new to this board, I see name calling, seems to the way y'all roll here. I had enough of that on facebook. No better here

Queer is an umbrella term for sexual and gender minorities who are not heterosexual or not cisgender. Originally meaning "strange" or "peculiar", queer came to be used pejoratively against those with same-sex desires or relationships in the late 19th century. Beginning in the late 1980s, queer scholars and activists began to reclaim the word to establish community and assert an identity distinct from the gay identity. People who reject traditional gender identities and seek a broader and deliber

Sorry, how about "fairies"? I'm not p.c. so it doesn't matter to me.

On 6/23/2017 at 7:55 AM, Englebert said:

Can you name anything these mythical KKK mobs have destroyed in the name of "White Power" in the last 50 years? Your equivalency example is like saying both men and women commit rape. (Thank you Ann Coulter) Technically correct, but nowhere near the same. And I don't trust anything coming out of the mouths of the Southern Poverty Law Center. The stats might as well have come from the Huffington Post.

You're getting plenty of agreement from the left as well lately.  The SPLC has done some good work on some issues imo, but there are plenty of instances where they would have been better suited to "stay in their lane."  Nawaz has some very valid points. 

2 hours ago, stevenash said:

Decent means different things to  different people.  I think Harry Reid is a very indecent man and I would guess you disagree.

I don't know that he is or not, never thought about Harry Reid, I guess I can read his bio and give an opinion.

I think to be a decent person means pretty much the same thing to most of us.

Edited by Fee Dee

6 minutes ago, Fee Dee said:

I don't know that he is or not, never thought about Harry Reid, I guess I can read his bio and give an opinion.

A guy ,I go to church with, started a couple of churches in Las Vegas and Harry Reid was a member at one of the churches. The guy I know did not hold Reid in high-esteem.