DCTF 22-5A Predictions - Do you agree?

WOSgrad

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:03 AM, biaplayer said:

your house Is like our second home I love playing there and look forward to my Indians giving you a L !

The last time Nederland played at the Jungle, Central was up 35-24 at the half and we had a coach that had the players (Jaquet, Whaley, Seals, etc.) but couldn't close the deal.  We wound up loosing that game 38-35.  It won't happen this year...

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 10:31 AM, hookem14 said:

If the father of the State Baseball Championship Game MVP told you that, (Whom I know very very well), then he was pulling your leg in a BIG WAY, and you took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

He knows all the above mentioned players that will be back!!!....Funny!

He definitely knows what's up with PNG sports lol. Also dad to best QB on the Lamar roster imho.

29 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The last time Nederland played at the Jungle, Central was up 35-24 at the half and we had a coach that had the players (Jaquet, Whaley, Seals, etc.) but couldn't close the deal.  We wound up loosing that game 38-35.  It won't happen this year...

Can't wait to see Devwah on the tube this year!! #WPS

3 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

what about the other games the last 5 years? :)

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Probably not going to be the case anymore. Former Summer Creek QB Aaron Sharp just transferred in from Blinn after leaving UCLA. 

Year 3 star dual threat which was highly thought of. I agree, he will more than likely get a shot. I am glad AM got a chance to play last year, I honestly never thought he would get a chance..... I watched a few games he played, as everyone thought, he's just a tad undersized..

12 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Year 3 star dual threat which was highly thought of. I agree, he will more than likely get a shot. I am glad AM got a chance to play last year, I honestly never thought he would get a chance..... I watched a few games he played, as everyone thought, he's just a tad undersized..

I wouldn't underestimate A-Mo or B-Mo. A-Mo has been undersized his whole career and it's been a pretty good one. He has the best arm in LU camp by far. Coaches will get tired of the dink and dunk, run for your life style of the 2 front runners at QB. B-Mo wasn't the best pitcher on PNG's team  this year if you asked anyone. Then he wins MVP at state then MVP at the Babe Ruth World Series also. I wouldn't doubt either of those boys.

On 8/9/2017 at 9:27 AM, Cougar14.2 said:

I think Matthews probably gets the more out of his talent than maybe any other coach in the district, but as far as X's and O's go I think he's behind Nelson and Faircloth for sure. Maybe even Babin? He has too many seasons where Vidor isn't a factor and probably more than any other coach in the bi-district his results are direct reflection of the talent he has to work with.

Jim Holley took a 1-9 team and had a 7 game improvement the next year with the same kids, Westeberg took BH from 4-6 to 8-3 with similar circumstances, Riordan took Crosby from above average to averaging 10 wins per season. That's what X's and O's guys can do, I think Matthews deserves credit for being an excellent motivator though.

Wow. Look at this. 14.2 just gave vidor a compliment. It must be getting cold down stairs lol.

I see it this way. Vidors defense will be the one who will probably have to carry the team mostly but look out for those rb's. Little quirante is more of defensive minded player than his other brothers so we probably won't see him on the offensive side but that's okay because Fawcett will fill in nicely. This district will know the last name ciccio by the end of the season. I see 4th place.

1. Pam

2. Png 

3. Central

4. Vidor 

5. Lumberton

6. Ned 

7. Ozen 

8. Livingston

9. Lee

12 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

I see it this way. Vidors defense will be the one who will probably have to carry the team mostly but look out for those rb's. Little quirante is more of defensive minded player than his other brothers so we probably won't see him on the offensive side but that's okay because Fawcett will fill in nicely. This district will know the last name ciccio by the end of the season. I see 4th place.

1. Pam

2. Png 

3. Central

4. Vidor 

5. Lumberton

6. Ned 

7. Ozen 

8. Livingston

9. Lee

Man I can live with your prediction on Nelson and the Jaguars finishing 3rd in his 1st year but man I sure want Nederland in the playoffs just so we can go D2 for a change...:)

26 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Man I can live with your prediction on Nelson and the Jaguars finishing 3rd in his 1st year but man I sure want Nederland in the playoffs just so we can go D2 for a change...:)

Man I feel ya on that but the way I see it is ned without Neumann is like new England with bill. Average. And I don't see them rebounding that fast. Maybe next year.

15 hours ago, Vpirate02 said:

1. Pam

2. Png 

3. Central

4. Vidor 

5. Lumberton

6. Ned 

7. Ozen 

8. Livingston

9. Lee

I agree with ya. Believe the 4 spot will be between Vidor and Lumberton with Ned in the 6 hole! Anxiously waiting to see what Nelson can do with them Jags!  

11 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

I agree with ya. Believe the 4 spot will be between Vidor and Lumberton with Ned in the 6 hole! Anxiously waiting to see what Nelson can do with them Jags!  

24,,I think you been inhaling too much TIBA...I hear they have a beast that wears #24 but not much help around him..secondary,well we won't talk about that..new turf won't get ya W's!!!!!

17 minutes ago, chorizo said:

24,,I think you been inhaling too much TIBA...I hear they have a beast that wears #24 but not much help around him..secondary,well we won't talk about that..new turf won't get ya W's!!!!!

Plenty of help around him actually. Big offensive line, and a good passing game this year as well. Your right about the secondary though. Hopefully we can see some improvements there

47 minutes ago, chorizo said:

Who knows? You just might be surprised! QB with a live arm! Secondary will be getting some help back around the start of district play. First 2 weeks everyone will be gaining experience. I think we will be alright fighting for the 4 spot or possibly even the 3 spot. You need to just keep the family quarrels down to a minimum! Awful quiet over in Nederville these days! Seems like everyone's just hoping and praying, not knowing what to expect. Kinda like y'all at a fork in the road and no one knows which route y'all gonna take!