DCTF 22-5A Predictions - Do you agree?

WOSgrad

38 minutes ago, prepballfan said:

PNG has been fairly successful at beating Vidor. I believe that it lies in the offense, not the defense of PNG.

I agree 100%.  Based on last years results, it appears Vidor's defense (and many other teams lol) has a big problem with a good passing attack.  But PNG did hold Vidor to 21 points.  Speaking of which, do you anticipate an improved defense at the reservation?

5 minutes ago, REBgp said:

I agree 100%.  Based on last years results, it appears Vidor's defense (and many other teams lol) has a big problem with a good passing attack.  But PNG did hold Vidor to 21 points.  Speaking of which, do you anticipate an improved defense at the reservation?

I am not sure how to answer that. I have not seen us practice yet or have I talked to anyone who has seen them practice yet. Like I posted before I got some sort of resp cold and could not shake it for over a week. I am feeling better now and should be able to see for myself soon

14 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Front seven should be pretty stout like last season, DB's will be the weak link.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:43 PM, SFA85 said:

No.......

I was told by the father of the PN-G state baseball champs.......

2 starters from the Koifish defense which are safeties and 1 is moving to offense

1 returning Olineman

Sounds like Lil VY will be running for his life

Meanwhile......

PAM's team will fill the varsity with JV district champs

Plus the backfield is two deep

If anything, I'd move Vidor up to 2nd........

This is so far from true I can't believe you actually took the time to post it. Pick up a program and do some fact checking first. 

Here you go SFA85. Let me educate you

Offense

Roschon Johnson QB

Preston Hughes RB

Preston Riggs WR

Gavin Deslatte RB

John Nichols OL

Josh Hranicky OL

I am not sure if Justice Langston moved. If he didnt he will be the 3rd returning OL starter. 

Defense

Alex Lebeouf LB

Cameron Stansbury.... moved to WR

Austin Bost LB

Logan Hammonds DL

Sergio Ayala DL

The secondary will be the question mark. OL/DL and skill positions will be very good. 

On 8/14/2017 at 0:51 PM, chorizo said:

PNG lost some good ones on defense,gonna be very hard to replace that in my opinion!!!

We replace them every year. Small, undersized linebackers are easy to come by!!!!!!! Robinson was the best of the backers. Our so called best db was 5 foot 3. I think we will be the same.....

14 hours ago, Stattrax said:

We replace them every year. Small, undersized linebackers are easy to come by!!!!!!! Robinson was the best of the backers. Our so called best db was 5 foot 3. I think we will be the same.....

I agree with ya,just stirring the pot..lol..what ppl outside of ned and png don't understand most the time is every year we lose good players but every year kids step right in and take over..that's what happens when you have undersized unathletic kids with tons of heart and determination,great coaching and most of all a city that they don't want to let down.

20 hours ago, akifan94 said:

Here you go SFA85. Let me educate you

Offense

Roschon Johnson QB

Preston Hughes RB

Preston Riggs WR

Gavin Deslatte RB

John Nichols OL

Josh Hranicky OL

I am not sure if Justice Langston moved. If he didnt he will be the 3rd returning OL starter. 

Defense

Alex Lebeouf LB

Cameron Stansbury.... moved to WR

Austin Bost LB

Logan Hammonds DL

Sergio Ayala DL

The secondary will be the question mark. OL/DL and skill positions will be very good. 

The last thing I or any offense should be worried about, is that Koi fish defense in Port Neches.  Anyway, thanks for taking roll.  I'll go with the father of the state baseball game mvp.  

9 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

The last thing I or any offense should be worried about, is that Koi fish defense in Port Neches.  Anyway, thanks for taking roll.  I'll go with the father of the state baseball game mvp.  

If the father of the State Baseball Championship Game MVP told you that, (Whom I know very very well), then he was pulling your leg in a BIG WAY, and you took the bait, hook, line, and sinker.

He knows all the above mentioned players that will be back!!!....Funny!

18 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

Oh well, you could bring back all 22 starters.  Won't beat PAM so enjoy this football season.......

And, thanks for white/fake indian-splaining what PN-G has coming back.  I did not know......

Based on talent, PNG shouldn't come close to beating PAM, that's no shocker...But if I'm PAM, I'd be worried about scoring more points than Vidor this year!

Enjoy the season.......

5 hours ago, chorizo said:

I agree with ya,just stirring the pot..lol..what ppl outside of ned and png don't understand most the time is every year we lose good players but every year kids step right in and take over..that's what happens when you have undersized unathletic kids with tons of heart and determination,great coaching and most of all a city that they don't want to let down.

Ahh! How sweet!!

There's only two great teams in this district - Port Arthur and PN-G - and one horrible team (Baytown Lee). The rest is a toss up. With the coaching changes in Beaumont and Nederland this is gonna be fun.

1 - Port Arthur Memorial

2 - Port Neches-Groves

3 - Central

4 - Nederland 

5 - Vidor

5 - Livingston

7 - Lumberton

8 - Ozen

9 - Baytown Lee

i would not be surprised to see a four way tie for the last playoff spot. I wish PA and PNG the best; they have a good shot of going 4-5 rounds deep if they can avoid injuries.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:58 PM, Jag Insider said:

The only games the Jags have away from the Jungle involving "the contenders" Is the Vidor and Lumberton games.  PAM, Nederland and PN-G must come to us.

your house Is like our second home I love playing there and look forward to my Indians giving you a L !