Welcome to BC Coach

Critter

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

Wow.

Yeah...been hearing this for a few weeks.My boy has been looking forward to playing for him for a while,and will miss it by one year.Nothing but the best for coach,and I hope WOS makes a good hire.This incoming freshman class is pretty good,but probably won't be able to compete with BC until maybe their Jr.year...

Absolutely, Coach Landry deserves nothing but our thanks for building the program back up to a place it hasn't been since Ronnie Anderson retired.  Good luck to him (well, with the exception of two set dates and possibly a few more) in Cardinal land.

I have to pass on kudos to Coach Chad Landry at Bridge City.  Not only is he is good coach, but he has also been able to garner good coaches around him.

On 6/22/2017 at 9:49 PM, bobbymcgee said:

Do you think Westbrook would want to come back to WO-S given that the Jasper admin is a circus act right now and a group of folks are pushing to bring back Mixon?

Westbrook did a heck of a job with a very young Jasper team. They were one of the few teams to beat WOS last year, and they did it twice. Jasper also gave a very talented Silsbee squad a very good matchup in the first round. Jasper along with BC should be one of the favorites in Region 3 along with perennial power Robinson. Not sure why he would leave one of the best facilities and a  squad with most everyone back.